Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Barca Playlist
Shuds (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Share you taste in music with everyone here and post your favourite tunes. I can't find a better way to get this thread rolling than to start it off with a meaningless rocker of a song

City Boy - 5705

Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Oh god Shuds, you made my ears bleed!
Haha.... That was the intention
[account-removed] 3 years ago
575 but there is no reply? Hahahaha OMG! Shuds really?
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
Some of my favorite artist right now!

Susana Baca- Peru: "Maria Lando"

Anthony hamilton- "Do you feel me"

Earth Wind & Fire- "New World Symphony"

Shel, I always wanted to listen to Earth, Wind & Fire but never got myself to do it. Up until now that is, Brilliant track
Shuds I will post more for you soon but "New World Symphony" is one of my absolute favorite songs head phone are required for this one!
Phish - Stash

Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - What I Am

Robbie Robertson - Somewhere Down The Crazy River

Oh yeah I like robbie good stuff!
Zeora (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Luis Enrique-Yo No Sé Mañana Pop (Vídeo Official)

Seguridad social-a tontas why a locas

Feather - Nujabes

Sigur Ros - Hoppípolla

Zeora this video (Sigur Ros) has been removed by youtube and is no longer available can you post another for us and I will delete this for you.
Shel the video has not been removed its just that the user has disabled Embedding onto other sites. So basically the best thing to do is to find another version of the same video upped by some other user. BTW the "Anthony hamilton - Do you feel me" song that you posted has the same problem too
Ok I'm on it! Fixed Zeora I replaced it with a working copy I hope this one is ok!?!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Love that Sigur Ros, the music video for Hoppipolla is the tits
Zeora Luis Enrique has a great voice! I will have to look into that for sure I bet he is popular with the ladie so I will have to add him to my playlist. Lol Seguridad sounds like a latin punk rock group. Nujabes is new to me but I like the sounds for sure love the Hip Hop influence over the mellow track. Some people say that younger folks have lost their way and do not make good music thanks for provig that wron and thanks for sharing. More please!
John Lee Hooker and Carlos Santana-"Chill Out"    
Amazing Shel
This is a song Puyol listens to before every single game.

Shuarma - Te Esperare

After Torres got everyone to listen to this song before every game in the world cups, Iniesta just can't stop listening to it. Now he swears by them and invited the band over for a party after their world cup victory.

Kasabian - Club Foot

I quite like both songs so I thought ill add them here
I like Kasabian as well: did you check out their albums? Empire is great as well, as is the song Empire itself
Well, I'm not expecting a lot of you will appreciate my choices, but then again, I'm not overwhelmed by the music here either The music that inspires/affects me most is music I don't necessarily listen too often, but music that I know every single note of because of its impact. Music that goes right to the heart, or to the bones, depending on what feeling it creates. Or just a great tune, like most Gorillaz songs.

Here's my favourite band from the last decade:

I just love Homme's deep, sluggish voice, his lyrics, and the awesome combination of the drums and bass Queens of the Stone Age produces every time.

Here's my last.fm page, for those interested it'll give you a nice view on what I often listen to. Some bands should be higher up my charts, because last.Fm only keeps track of songs you play on the computer of course. I've got about 500 CDs at home and nearly always have my mp3 player on when going somewhere
The band that inspires me most though has to be Tool. The single best musical experience I've ever undergone. Such powerful music, it feels as if it is alive. I have infinite respect for Maynard, the lead singer, and I only wish I could play the drums like Danny Carey does.

Here's my favourite piece of art by them:

Please, please watch it, unless you really hate progressive rock. I envy those who haven't heard it before: you're in for a thrill. Make sure the volume is wide open and the bass of Maynard's voice will take you to a new world
Jeroen thanks for sharing some of your musical taste with us. Although I am twice your age I actually recognize most of the artist on your last FM page. I will sample some of your like and definitly comment. I am a firm believer that someone's musical taste is a window into their true self. LOL I hope I do not get scared by what I find! Peace!
Jeroen, should have know from that constant stare from your profile pic that you listen to TOOL Lateralus was like the first song I heard that literally took me to whole new level music, ever since I haven't been able to step back from this Phenomena. Pure Brilliance indeed, but for me their best piece of art has to be Schism.

Tool - Schism

Deftones - Digital Bath

Incubus - Megalomaniac

Bush - Everything Zen

Yeah Shuds I'm digging that Deftone's track for sure!
Booker T. & The MG's - Green Onions

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold

Buddy Guy - Damn Right I Got The Blues

Ltm017 3 years ago
This is one if not my favourite gospel group. Grace Thrillers

Nice indeed. How about the question is by the Winan's?
Ltm017 3 years ago
I never heard of it.... I will listen.
Ltm017 3 years ago
Classic. Kenny G        
Kenny "G"? How old are you this is not young people music. Lol
Ltm017 3 years ago
Lmbo hahaha.... I only listen to certain young people music I'm an old soul

The upholsters, Jack White as a teenage, pre white stripes, and Brian Muldoon of the Muldoons, I believe Brian is playing drums and Jack is playing guitar, but I it could be the other way around

Frog Went A Courtin' by FDJ: Flat Duo Jets

And that is Charley Patton, one of the greatest musicians to ever live, uncompromising
Ltm017 3 years ago
Bob Marley & Lauryn Hill: Turn Your Lights Down Low    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football