Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sevilla V Barcelona, Sep 29
Wanus (Ajax) 2 years ago
Oh, not this commentator again...
Mmccormack (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Barca gets away with everything. Clubs like them and Real and ManU have the refs in their pockets and always seem to win games like these. That handball no-call was just outrageous
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Explain? Man Utd lost this weekend at home! And Real has lost a couple of times at home. You might be right about Barca, but now on the other hand, Bayern has refs on their side. Hippocrit!
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why People do not give us credit when we win? Come on guys give us credit we came back from 2-0 down and won 3-2 from the team who demolished Real Madrid
Ben13 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Winning by getting a guy sent off by simulating being headbutted- who would want to give you credit for that?
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Amen...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Beat us yes, "demolished" us no.... Don't exaggerate. I'll give you credit when credit is due which I usually do when Barca wins but not when they win this way, blatant handball should have stopped the 2nd goal and Medel should have never been sent off my Cesc acting. No credit
You want credit for their win? Then lets have a fair game to watch, yeah?
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Kidrobe: Cesc play acting was pathetic but its interesting you're mentioning the handball. Agreed it should have been given but during the game Medel handled the ball right outside the box off a Messi pass which the ref did not give. Not to mention several desperate fouls on Messi. I do think the ref did a terrible job officiating the entire game
Astalavesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
LOL who cares if we cheated or cesc was dirty. WE WON, 3 points noobs talk all you want we hav 3 points ahahahaha lolololol so shame on you haters. By all mean keep hating 'cause at the end of the day we still have 3 points . You mad?
7anzalla (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No. You dumb
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Congratulations you just admitted Barcelona cheated and Cesc is a great actor
Astalavesta, you're a shitty Barca fan if I must say
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's not a barca fan, he's just a troll like those guys in youtube comments
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Well, as a neutral who only watched these highlights I ll put it that way:

I can understand and sympathize with Sevilla's frustration...
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sevilla has played great this season. This was an amazing match. Great comeback by Barca. As for refereeing the red card was harsh, but the handball at the end was impossible for the ref to see. The ball bounced up & accidentally hit Thiago arm while the ref was just turning his head. To whine that it was some kind of a pro-Barca call on purpose is ridiculous, especially considering how many calls go against Barca. Somehow Barca critics miss all of those. Just in this match Barca could've easily been awarded a couple of PK's
A great comeback hahahahaha! Thanks to the ref. La Liga is a joke
MarcStefan (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Amazing game by Sevilla! They deserved at least a draw

Barca were very lucky for the ref to see that handball. It seem an unintentional hand-ball, but it made all the difference in the world!

Happy to see Fabregas finishing again
MarcStefan (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Also: favorite commentator in Ray Hudson!
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Haha, yeah. I found a blog that catalogues Ray's best lines, although it hasn't been updated in quite a while:

Link: hudsonia.blogspot.com/

Link: newhudsonia.blogspot.com/
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
''' Giving this man that much space is like giving Dracula a blood transfusion '''     Who let Sid Waddell loose on the football? Legend!
Jgibbs2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Why don't these highlights show Fabregas simulating to get Medel sent off? Once again, when Barca get in trouble they cheat to get a player sent off.

Link: www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/dirty-diver-cesc-fab...
That bothered me as well. But from the looks of the video (notice the lack of transition from the FK at 60ish to the play at 80ish), it looked like it was removed by the Dailymotion submitter. I checked the actual Dailymotion page, and, sure enough, the submitter has a Barcelona crest for his profile pic. So there's no need to play conspiracy theorist here, the real reason is just people being people.

That said, thank you for posting footage of the incident
Exclusive (Chelsea) 2 years ago
.... The ref wins the game for barca once again
7anzalla (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I am really sorry Sevilla.
Barcelona didn't deserve to win this game. Sevilla played a great game and held their defensive lines so well. They at least deserved a draw.

The red card was ridiculous, Fabregas's actions were shameful, but I guess these guys will do anything for the win. The 2nd goal, although it was a handball, it was really difficult for the ref to see cause it happened as the ref was turning his head.

It was an unfair game to Sevilla, but having said that, I'm still really glad we got the 3 points.coming back from 2-0 shows the character our team has.

If Pique and Puyol are not fully fit by next week's clasico, we screwed!
Props for an equitable and unbiased analysis. I watched the game and I agree with all of your points, except maybe the part about being glad to get the 3 points, haha. With respect to next week's match, regardless of the actual outcome I just hope we have a clean and fair game
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
So do I. Agree on all counts too with you guys. Except maybe I don't think we're "screwed" without Piqué and Puyol, it's just gonna' be tougher. Iniesta's a name to throw out there too. If all of them are out, it's gonna' be a real challenge. How Madrid will do is hard to predict this season, I can see anything from amazing to abysmal coming to the Camp Nou
Joshtch? Hoping for a clean and fair game against Barcelona will be impossible. They'll have an extra player on their team. (The Ref)
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Even if liverpool had 20 players on the pitch, they still would be awful
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
^Liverpool needs 20 players and a racist punk! Ha
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
That crowd of Sevilla gives me the chills. They love their team.  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Motm: Referee    
Jandito (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Go replace him, then.... I bet even in 10 minutes u'll be out
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You mad bro?
Labeans (Barcelona) 2 years ago
David Villa
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What an exciting match. I like the line "giving Negredo that much pace is like giving Dracula a blood transfusion" hah

Kick4Life - changing lives through football