Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sevilla V Barcelona, Sep 29
Majormagix (Fulham) 1 year ago
Someone needs to muzzle this color commentary guy until he gets through puberty. I had to turn off the volume to watch, couldn't endure such sh@t
Mosby (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You're alone with that buddy. I think he's hilarious and his passion is infectious
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Jordi alba was great. And I like the commentary. Contrary to the beliefs of most of you
Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The commentator is hilarious. At least nobody can question his passion for the game
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ray Hudson - the legend of La Liga
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 1 year ago
People that hate on Ray Hudson just have no sense of humor. Love the guy his hilarious, and you can hear his passion for the game oozing from the mic
Zezinho 1 year ago
The commentator's scream when Barca scores sounds like he's seriously constipated. Which is understandable since the 2nd Barca goal would make a Bull constipated (ie massive BS)
FromRaaange (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha, the Geordie commentator is ridiculous! Spunking all over some of Baraca's moves
BoofyBobi (Los Angeles Galaxy) 1 year ago
Can somebody please explain to me why Barca has that golden patch on the center of their uniform? Isn't that the UCL trophy? Pretty sure they're not defending champs anymore.... Or is that not the UCL trophy?
JanzKuleman (Olympique Marseille) 1 year ago
I believe it's club world cup
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Damn Americans hahahaha!
However Barca don't compete in the club world cup this year, So why do they have that patch on? Or do they just take it off when the new champions are announced?
JanzKuleman (Olympique Marseille) 1 year ago
It's the patch 2011 when they beat Santos
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Looooooool the 2 commentators are hilarious

"kilamonjaro on top of mount everest, they say lets have a climb"

Barcelona's passing is even more precise fml. Negredo's goal was the sexiest, slow players are fregging smart

Nataleforpres (Everton) 1 year ago
I love listening to this announcer, he lives for the game and its awesome
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Villa had some point to prove there, he just did, good for him, but c'mon the 2nd goal clearly was handball, and ref was right there to see it, what is there to argue anyways, poor decision from refree
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hahahahahaha.... Open your eyes.... That was Accidently touched
Ok but not when it comes off his own foot dumbass! That's a handball
Walucky16 (Juventus) 1 year ago
"fabulous finish! Giving this man that much space is like giving a Dracula a blood transfusing!" hahahaha WOW.... Best announcer quote of the year! Besides the game being intense, the 2 commentators made it THAT MUCH exciting!.... Please HAVE THIS GUY IN FIFA 14! ;D
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why didn't they show the disgraceful simulation that Fabregas did to get Medel sent off? Barcelona get a really lucky break here...
Bla bla bla
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I feel sorry for Sevilla, they deserved more than this.  As for Barca, well....
We showed real character
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Umm, that's not what I had in mind...
Pardes5, you are soo stupid. Supporting Barca since.... Haha 2 years now probably. Great character indeed
Mcmohan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Its a shame that when good teams are not winning, they resort to such tactics.... Fabregas definitely played with intention of getting the player red card.... Its just a shame......
I know Cesc showed overacting but that player went for headbutt and he deserved red for that behaviour
Watch the video again dumbass. Must be blind. There was more of a kick from Fabregas than there was a headbutt from Medel. Take a look. There was no headbutt, its just Barca players are actors. Sorry to say
MASH (Chelsea) 1 year ago
@pardes5 are you stupid or some?  
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Miggz: I'm not sure your eyesight is keeping up bro. Medel did go towards Fabregas with his head even though it was only a mild push. Fabregas made a big deal about it. Not sure where you saw the kick
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Love it when everyone points his finger at others and never look at how his own club benefits from controversies
Real Madrid and Manchester United are always been favored by referees.... It is funny we see them comment against Cesc today
Explain?
What a comeback. Lovely character showed. Messi and Fabregas combination was the difference in this match. Fabregas 2 goals and one assist makes him man of the match.
First time I enjoyed the match commentary in La Liga game. Morinho would be happy when the match was in 88 minutes and after that I am sure he punched his wife in anger. Lolzzz.
This is called perfect start of the season.

Come'n Barcaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah very great comeback. Try do it without the refs next time idiot. Hhahaha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football