Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sevilla V Barcelona, Sep 29
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Sevilla deserved something out of this, and a draw probably would have been the fair result, considering that the ref should have stopped play for handball, even if it wasn't fully intentional. Also, Cesc exaggerated Medel's action completely.

On the other hand, Barça were the dominant side throughout much of the game and the team definitely showed the right kind of spirit and attitude in this match. Messi, like a true great, played badly for 85 minutes and then turned up and provided two beautiful assists. Good to see Fàbregas score, hope he can just cut down on the antics a bit
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Credit to Tito though, by the way. Barça fans, it seems to me, have been pretty critical of him. Yet he's started this season on 6 wins and yesterday he made brave, offensive changes; he gave Cesc a chance to come back like this, and he brought on Villa at the cost of a serious defence. These things take some courage and conviction
Tristanitax (CA Boca Juniors) 1 year ago
Real nice  Even if the best player in the world doesn't score, he provides two beautiful assists!
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Not going to lie, what Cesc did to Medel really changed the outcome of the game
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Great comeback
Pensioners (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Song is s**t
Donchino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Still better than your overrated Hazard and Torres
FromRaaange (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Song is great, just not at CB. Same goes for Mascherano.    
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Messi crying yo refree
ONeill (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The commentators are so s**t!
Evilsponge (AS Roma) 1 year ago
I wonder if Sevilla's keeper shouldn't have stayed on his feet for those last two goals?
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Villa the saviour
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
"Centipedes go to bed at night wishing they had a left foot like David Villa. "

Really, if it wasn't for his ludicrous, orgasmic exclamations and incessant shouting down of his fellow commentator, I would consider the color guy witty and entertaining.

Great highlights
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
I love Villa, so cool and calm. Barca really need to get rid of Valdez
Too late on Valdes bro.... I'm afraid retirement is the only way to get rid of him now.... And that won't happen in the near future
JTapas01 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great match and some tantalizing football but sorry, that geordie commentator is by far the most entertaining thing about this video. What makes it even more funny is the fact that this is a US broadcast, therefore I am willing to bet that at least 90% of viewers didn't have a f***ing clue what the hell he was going on about.

"Giving this man that much space is like giving Dracula a blood transfusion"

Vs.

"Centipedes must go to bed at night just wishing they had a left foot like David Villa"

I just can't decide
AgentPutin (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That guy has had some of the greatest quotes the world has ever seen!

Listen to this stuff

Did Cesc exaggerate? Definitely! Did Medel head-butt him? Obviously.... In football when you do something like that, you're in danger of being sent off.... Whether it was good enough to hurt the player or not.... Just like Terry's little kick on Sanchez last season.... It wasn't strong enough to hurt him but you can't go around kicking people.... I don't understand why ppl think that was a bad call by the ref...
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
There was no headbutt. And actually, Cesc did kick medel, wasnt hard but like you said, "You can't go around kicking people" right? Cesc kicked him medel and that's why Medel turned around. Barca fans are blind now too. I'm assuming refs are Barca fans
Barca4life7 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a match, exactly the kind of match people love to watch, so glad barca won though
Props to sevilla, they were unlucky and I'm sure they will do well this season
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 1 year ago
Exactly what people like to watch if you're into daylight robbery

Kick4Life - changing lives through football