Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sevilla V Barcelona, Sep 29
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
Meanwhile I said many times alba should start instead of useless adriano. You saw yesterday how he played positively for barca.
Someone should tell mistakes to villanova.
1-Alba should be in lineup instead of poor adriano.
2-David villa should start match instead of underrated alexis.
If he insists his decision real madrid will smash
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well you gotta' put things into perspective and consider your opponents players or style b4 choosing your line-up. Adriano offers better options in attacking with his assists and goals as evidence. So you can't really fault vilanova for playing him in the previous matches. It paid off. Although I gotta' admit adriano's defensive performances are not that fantastic.

Villa on the other hand needs to build up his fitness. Being injured for almost 1 year is no joke man. Did you see the match against granada? Barca was really struggling to open up the opposition and villa was a starter but couldn't do much. However he has been outstanding in his few appearances when he came on as a substitute, scoring in most of them. I wouldnt mind if he becomes a super-sub and barca continues to win their matches while he build up his lvl of fitness and confidence
ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Fabregas saving the day.... Villa icing on the cake.... Boy did he drive it conclusively!

I personally feel song is NOT a defender. He is a terrible buy.... Someone like hummels would fill the gap at the back perfectly. I hope they begin to see with the past few games that we are still lacking at the back.

Nevertheless, what a relief to emerge victorious
Glikus (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Song is good player, but he is in fact a mid. You really need 1 or 2 proper CB to come in
Glikus (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Btw, wtf was Alves doing for the 1st Sevilla goal? Shocking!
I know! He's having an awful time.... Own goal last game...
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Checked the names of Barca goal scorers was little disappointed to not see Messi but I knew he had something to do with the win.... Two assists.... That is how the little Magician rolls!
Istogu (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Alves he could of block the shot from the first goal but clearly he diden't want to
He is tired and wants to leave
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 1 year ago
I haven't seen such a robbery in a while, totally disgusted by the ref...
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm not sure you watched the entire game. The entire first half Messi was being hacked by Sevilla near the box and the ref waived play on. As for the handball, Medel handled the ball just outside the box off a Messi pass for Pedro which was not given. S. Hit happens in football dude. Its not "robbery". Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
3:55 the british commentator made me laugh so haaard hahah "beaautifaoooo"
Hovi (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This is robbery in the highest! This ref was paid
Mharis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yes it is but a Chelsea fan doesn't deserve to say that.  Why? Because, you just have to think about Chelsea's play acting last season.
How much did Chelsea pay for the FA cup final?
Coooookie 1 year ago
Ref wasn't paid.... Cesc cheated
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What? That's socking from above two barca fans....
Tell me more than 1 occassion chelsea did play acting and some one is sent off? .... I know drogba did that against napoli, but I can't remember drogba getting someone sent off by his play acting.... While the same sort of diiving from busquets got motta sentoff.

Barcelona is epitome of play acting, even last year semifinal vs chelsea you got your customary penalty due to a dive from cesc fabregas....

And about FA cup final.... Have you even seen that?
That carroll one was not a goal....

Last but not the least.... Barcelona is a gr8 team, may be the best team ever in world football BUT their play acting and diving is clearly shambolic to their own image(which is a wonderful footballing team)
SoniqCFC:
I'm not sure you understand how retorts work online.coming up with I. Diotic comments (like the OP) about paying the refs is ridiculous. I was just highlighting that any awkward referee decision can be twisted into a payment type speculation.

As for the FA cup, I made a mistake. I meant the semi final when CFC got the ghost goal vs Tottenham. Barcelona is the epitome of play acting? Barcelona has Busquets and recently, Alexis who seem to dive at will. That doesn't make them the epitome of play acting. Hyperbole is the language of fools
Jonathanwai75 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Your an idiot, the ghost goal was only one of 5 goals. Talk about paying referees, 2009 chelsea barca semifinal champions league. Enough said
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Alba in for adriano, villa on the left, messi in middle and fabregas on right is the winning formula.... Never fails me on pes13
AdamBlack (Chelsea) 1 year ago
OMG this is so brilliant! If it works in pes13, it must definitely work in real competitive match. Surely a genius like you have to become Berca coach at some point, or my faith in humanity will be lost
Greyphantom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Is there any sarcasm in here?
He he he
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sevilla can complain all they like about the ref, at the end of the match barca deserved their victory, they didn't stop going forward.... Sign of a great team, hard luck sevilla who played well first half but then fell apart
Della (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I LIKE MADRID BUT BARCA IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD NO DOUBT
Manutd96 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
3:57 hahahahahahaha HOLY s**t  Beautifal!
Ryntoodmk (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hahaha.... That is the real tiki taka
PatrickTheRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Barcelona are a joy to watch.... I hope they win the Spanish league + champions league and Messi gets 100 goals...
DennisBel (Barcelona) 1 year ago
"Giving this man that much space is like giving Dracula a blood transfusion. "  How does he come up with these?
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This guy is damn funny! What an entertainer! Haha
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Barcelona pass the ball so quick and fast
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 1 year ago
That what we are trying to implement at our club
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Very unlucky for Sevilla because they kind of stopped playing when Thiago handballed it assuming the ref would blow the whistle, but nonetheless Barcelona were definitely the better team. In the replays it looks like the ref just missed seeing the handball rather than intentionally or subconsciously let Barcelona play on, so I guess it's just bad luck for Sevilla. Barcelona still needs a new goalkeeper though

Kick4Life - changing lives through football