Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sevilla V Barcelona, Sep 29
Cali86 2 years ago
So this is 2 important games Medel throws this month cause of his idiotic head.... Lol.... What a tool...
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
One day I want to follow the ref that officiates Barcelona games from his hotel room and see if the same guy ever makes it to the game?
Quantum (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This defence is horrible.... Look at Alves in the first goal, he did not block, did not do anything. Too much free space, they are just at a loss when opponent is on a counter !
ITenzo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Alves looks tired.... A bit like messi at the end of last season. Is it true he wants to leave?
Quantum (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I am not sure, but does Barca has any other option for him? I don't think so. Yes, tirednesss might have taken toll on him. But lately he has not helped on the attacking front as well as he used to do few years back. Barca must work on their defence if they want to win any title
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I hope that this marks the end of Barcelona fans complaining how United get all the decisions
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Ni99a shut up...
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
With the squad barcelona have plus the support they got from refrees they could`ve won 2 best leagues as the same time
Hmohammed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black -_-
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Manchester really? Lol
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What was it Ferguson said yesterday "4 minutes injury time is a disgrace to the game" when United where are goal down at Trafford and he wanted more
Arsenish (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its all self evident.... Sorry for Sevilla, and nice skills Cesc, on and off the ball. All 12 played well for Barca and the win proves if you stick to the plan, play as a team and everyone doing their role properly, nothing is impossible.

P. S. Ooh yeah finally the highlight is so less annoying without THAT commentator, I had prayed for this. I am a believer
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dear Barselonians,
If you have no shame in winning with the help from referees you have no place in football. You are ruining the game.

Sincerely, true football fans
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
   True football fan ehh!
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Ruining the game? They revolutionize the game my friend
Lol coming from Madrid fan that's is funny haha
If real come from behind then its masterclass.... But if barca come from the back they were favoured? Don't understand...
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Messionage
Oh please tell me how you won all your trophies without refereeing help?

@cska1948sofia
How did they revolutionized football? By having refs blinded?

Get real people what happened last night was discussing
DennisBel (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh you're really gonna' pretend Barcelona is the only team that occasionally gets the refs' decisions their way? Are you really that much of a hypocrite? I'm not going to pretend it never happens, but you as a Madrid fan shouldn't complain too much, my friend
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
We beat your team 5-0 with the ref on your side...
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Janco
You consider your self a true football fan right, then first thing you need to do is stop supporting your own team or simply stfu. Straight and simple. You are just another buthurt fan!
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
What a disaster. Sevila deserved the win. Barcelona is the Man UTD of La Liga. Dubious calls, questionable wins. It was a hand ball. And this was not "comeback". Sevilla played a great game only to be robbed at the end. Disgusting
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
This game was going to be just like the Real-Sevilla game. Trochowski scored a beauty, the favorites were a goal down and there seemed no way in hell the team could scored two and win. But as always, the "Barca special treatment" plan makes wonders, doesn't it?
You kinda right but the worse thing is to have an dupe Chilean player like Sanchez, he's a zero in the attack lol
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Jepc92003 you are completely right. Again again SO MANY times again WITH alexis sanchez barca IS playing 10 MEN. Someone should tell villanova villa is much overrated than alexis. Alexis IS BIG ZERO. IT means useless. He can't pass his defender, hasnt ability to score. I WANT TO believe WHEN villa CAME IN he saved the day. WHY doesn't TITO start WITH villa instead OF sanchez? But if vlllanova insists on sanchez next week real will kick villanova's ass.
Poor manager POOR decisions.
Note: I AM barca FAN
Kucuk (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Villa saved their ass.... Remember the last match when Messi was mad at Villa? Messi should stfu now and respect Villa as much as Villa respects Messi...
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agreed villa has been getting so much sh*t from messi (who thinks the object of the game is 4 everyone to pass the ball to him)
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
^ where do you guys get this sh1t from? It was one game when messi got mad at villa. "who thinks the object of the game is 4 everyone to pass the ball to him" you are confusing messi with ronaldo, messi is the one who gave 2 assist and last year he gave the most in la liga
He also gave the assist to Villa for this goal, haters going to hate, they don't have any problem, we creating the problem
Maravilla7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hey villa and messi are great friends.... This can happen to anyteam its just the pressure.... Well only barca people know what it was about rest of them will talk s**t...
The spat is sorted. Messi came out explaining their position as ok. It was just frustration. They are cool
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Two seasons ago when Barca won the Champions League they didn't get a penalty until the middle of the season. They were the best team and their quality is beginning to show again this season
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I can't help but worry about barcelona's defence. Song and mascherano seemed quite shaky and lacking in abit of chemistry and communication. Hopefully their partnership will improve over the next few matches (especially against real madrid next week if tito vilanova sticks to them as the CB pairing, and as puyol and pique remains injured)

Dani alves left quite some gaps at times as well as expected from his forages to the opposition half but there is no excuse for the 1st goal conceded. He didn't close down trochowski fast enuf or even stick out his leg to attempt a block. Guess that's why victor valdes looked so exasperated
Well put brov.... Something I voiced out on here (after barca v real game) but people felt I was a madridista in disguise. I watched this game nervously to til the end. I feel alves needs some rest for a while like messi.... Maybe. But each time alves goes out we are left vulnerable as he seem to hold that position like no other
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Fabregas took some lessons from Busquets what a bitch...
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
With 10 men they almost succeeded to drag a point. A beautiful chip by Negredo btw. Villa saves the day! Barca 3 points
Ummm we barely won, I still don't understand why we Song instead of a defender, now he's playing there but I think even Busquets can play there better than him, Sanchez is zero to the left, if we just had a regular defender and another bigger striker would be way playing way better
Couldn't agree more.... I feel you bro
Samhoe (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I lost a lot of respect for Fabregas today
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football