Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sevilla V Barcelona, Sep 29
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a comeback from the beasts!
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Is that what you call refs in your country?
At least they don't count an obvious "out-of-the-line" goal for us!
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Definitely a poor performance from Barcelona, but they somehow still pull a win. Sevilla shouldn't be so down though. That red card really didn't help them preserve their lead
Coooookie 1 year ago
Yea Cesc cheated
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I think credit should be given to Palop for having an amazing game rather than Barca being "poor".... And Medel is a dirty thug by the way, I have no sympathy for him
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Same can be said about febregas too
GotIbra (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Looks like Messi and Villa put last game behind them lol
Coooookie 1 year ago
Barca is really good.... But we need to recognize that Cesc cheated by faking that head butt that got Medel sent off. Should have been a tie game at best
Farox (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I agree the red card was harsh, but its not cesc fault, even though he exaggerated. The hand ball is just b***ing, there was alot of work to be done after. Plus it was so quick he cudn't even move his hand and wasn't in penalty area. But oh well, when your the best you always get criticized
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You mean the other team always gets a red. The funny part is that in your heart you know the fact and that is the reason first you accepted all the BS in the game and then kinda just try to brush it to a side. Barca fans are a disgrace
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Welcome To La Liga or you can call it 'Hogwarts';where you can turn wins to losses, losses to wins, and so forth, all you have to do is to make an offer he can't refuse
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Why you mad bro?
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol, poor madrid fanboy
Amanek (WKS Slask Wroclaw) 1 year ago
Sure he is. Look at the table of La Liga and guess why is that 9th place must hurt
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
LOL it's clear why you're mad.... I feel you guys
Grantmanson (Barcelona) 1 year ago
To win games in spain, all you have to do is to keep sucking up to general franco. Oh wait, he's dead
Cali86 1 year ago
Hey just to be fair with the guy. It is a peculiar fact that barca's "come backs" are so "controversial".... Always! And I mean fuckking always!
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Milan doesn't stay behind on this lol
Love it when everyone points his finger at others and never look at how his own club benefits from controversies
Jandito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Is there any other team play without pure Central defence beside Barcelona?
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Manchester united, we have johnny evans, the most useless defender in the world
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Manchester United. Unless you still count Ferdinand as a footballer, paired up with Vidic who only has one knee now lol
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That didn't really make sense. Of course ferdinand count as a defender and footballer. Jonny evans is being played regularly nowadays as well. Nah I think barca is currently the only team to play defensive midfielders as centre-backs. Happened before to other teams in the past as well. But barca seems to be the only team doing it currently
Juve170 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Welcome back, cesc
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Messi and villa feuding? Try harder!
PassivityKills (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sevilla were very good throughout this game, and Palop was amazing. I thought Barca played fairly well themselves, but shameful acting on the part of Fabregas and really I think Barca should be sending the officials each a Rolex at the end of this one
Sueazy (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Jordi alba needs to get off tito villanovas dick, though
Kibakun (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The only time Valdes is on camera is when he is either getting scored on or thanking his teammates for saving his job
Partizoni (KF Partizani Tirana) 1 year ago
Unlike last Barcelona match, Villa got lucky this time around and scored. Messi was looking for the return pass which would have been an absolute goal, but Villa scored himself. Imagine he didn't.... Messi would have gone crazy.... Lol. At the end of the day hands up to Barca, they really are the best team of all times.
Ps: To all RM fans, don't hate, appreciate this beauty, you might not be able to see another team like that in your lifetime. I am not even a Barca fan, but for some the truth hurts and they are mostly RM fans. Peace
AJohannes93 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great come back from Barca when they needed to do it. But this is not some 1 off thing, Real did the exact thing against Man City the English champions. I'm a Real fan, I'm appreciating not hating, great football and today Barca do what champion teams do, come from behind when no one thinks it's still possible. Well done!
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
For all their beauty and amazing football, being the best team in the world and being a few steps from completely unbeatable, Barcelona are so easy to hate.
Fabregas Vs. Sevilla was a personification of all the bad that's going on at Barcelona.
He should be ashamed of himself. The dog-faced twat and his kind are the reason why there's so much bullshit in football.
And don't go saying how Ashley Young/Danny Welbeck dove as well, I think that was disgraceful but Barcelona takes it to the next level
Ikrau (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Chesh, you obviously didn't watch your boy Valencia in the Liverpool match.      HE should be ashamed of himself.
Manchester please shut up lol
Ladino (Juventus) 1 year ago
Aah Barcelona. If I wasn't a Juve fan I'd be a Barcelona fan. Never say die, fight to the end
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
But always with a wee bit help of the referee
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
And get help from the refs
Coming from Madrid is a bad statement lol
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Not as much as coming from Barca
Sclork (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Villa is the best finishing soccer player in the world
No is not, he's good but Messi can run circles on him, he got the pass from him so is all good, I hope he keeps making goals

Kick4Life - changing lives through football