Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Santos V Barcelona, Dec 18
Isenblud (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Barca truely the best of the world ! Teams like this raise the bar of the game.... True evolution.... Football will be even better in the future hopefully

~mes que un club~
Silva921 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Santos is Great but Neymar is yucks!
Partoba (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I chose to pay attention to Ganso instead of Neymar. Because I really wanted to see how he can manage the game. But apparently, he has to learn many things from the game. Good play by Barcelona.
Very good indeed.
Mharis (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I don't know how closely you have watched Ganso but this guy was one of the best on the field
Mharis (Barcelona) 3 years ago
And I fancy Ganso to join Arsenal or either of the Manchester clubs because in FCB their are ample amount of good Mid-Fielders already there and at RM he would not enjoy much because they play more Direct and Counter-Attacking football while Ganso is more like Özil who wants to control the game by keeping the possession of the ball
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 3 years ago
If ganso and neymar came to arsenal that would be the happiest day for arsenal fans. (too bad it will never happen)
Partoba (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Magical play by Messi. I am happy that I live and can watch him play. Very entertaining!
TypeHunDread (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Messi is amazing. This Barca team is the true definition of dynasty. Bulls, Celtics, Yankees, Brazil.... None of these teams even compare
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
For better highlight click here  
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Thanks, dude
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Messi = best ever.  I wonder what Pele thinks of his prediction of Neymar now.
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Messi=Best Ever  Ronaldo=Bestest ever.... Lol.... Ronaldo ronaldo FTW!
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 3 years ago
There are the best players and there is Messi
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Didn't watch the actual game, so when I checked the score on livescore.com, at first I thought that I made a mistake and saw the score of Barca-al Sadd instead of Barca Santos.... LOL
No need of any more comments.... Barca is a lot more superior than Santos.... Messi is a lot more skillful than Neymar.... Period...
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
To be fair to Neymar, if he and Messi switched places for this match, I'm not 100% sure the scoreline would be all that different. Just look at Messi and Argentina
Wigwam (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Messi plays a key role in Argentina's team. That's why they keep playing him and still look to him to shine and as their captain. It's not his fault they can't win the big tournies -- blame the management and the players not in the spotlight that are supposed to be filling the gaps, defending the opponent, scoring goals from midfield Messi, etc
Yashioman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
They play him because why not play him. Simple as that
St1or (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yashioman, you're one of the most illogical haters on this website. You are worse than elbandido...
Mikeestanton (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Messi could have beat Santos on his own, ridiculously good footballer
Dutchapprentice (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I watched this game live in japan and it was being billed by the media as a clash between messi and neymar. Obviously in reality it was a clash between "every single member out on the pitch is an ace" barcelona and "we have 2 good players" santos. I don't think its fair to say neymar has no skill based on this performance. Look at his goal in the the semi-final
Was it against Barca?
R34lmadrid (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Amazing game Barcelona
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
I think it's a shame that everyone is hating on Neymar because of Pele's uncontrollable outbursts.

It's Pele's fault that most of us have animosity against Neymar. He probably will be very great one day, but the fact that Pele is using him as an excuse to attack European football and in particular the best player in Europe (best player in the world in my oppinion) is not only a gross display of Pele's character but also completely taking advantage of Neymar.

The kid is 19. It's easy to take advantage of him. Especially if you're the one and only Pele. How come he doesn't have some advisers next to him that force Pele not to use the words Neymar and Messi in the same sentence?

I think it's because Pele (and brazilian football) is establishing a rivalry that all of us will pay close attention to. It will eventually turn into European football vs. Brazilian football.... If Pele has his way. And although they continue to create exceptionally talented football players, they have not created the most exceptional leagues. It is true that a lot of brazilian talent ends up in Europe.... But so does a lot of other South American talent and European talent. This is what Pele chooses to ignore and this is where his arrogance and ignorance stems from. And he's using Neymar as a political tool.

Poor kid. Emphasis on kid (certainly not on poor.)
Nicochico12 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
And that sums up the brazilian leauge in one game. NO defence!
With Barca it's just hard to measure how good you are - because even the best get murdered. So you have to find something else to evaluate the Brazilian league
Flanks (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Thanks Santos, I now know that the Brazilian League is one heck of a kiddies league.
No defence whatsoever and only relies on one player to do anything useful (Neymar).
Oh, why is Santos even considered "decent" outside of Brazil.
And Pele has to keep his mouth shut, he's making Neymar the next most hated player.
Yavihah (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Smart from guardiola, used their fast paced tactics against santos whose pace in Brasil is slow.

Santos players where lost and dint even know where the players where and the ball!, bad preparation from the coach of Santos to face barcelona

Kick4Life - changing lives through football