Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Santos V Barcelona, Dec 18
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Guys don't judge neymarr yet he`s just playing for santos and messi plays for best team in the world by far and all of you comparing neymarr with xavi messi iniesta and all of the team didn't you guys saw the quality of the pass they were playing. So what if neymar were playing for barcelona and messi for santos for just this game what do you think w`ll happen? You know what I think, neymar would score hat-trick for barca!
Doodle (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And they the same person who will tell you don't compare Messi when playing for Argentina. Lol...
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I think Neymar would be just like Robinho in Barca, he's 2 overrated, Messi is d best player in d planet by miles far, Xavi and Iniesta great players 2
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 3 years ago
So you say don't compare him and then you clearly ask us to compare him.... C'mon. Neymar's good, he's great and has a lot of potential. He himself knows he's not at the same level as messi, iniesta or xavi though. He admits to this. He definitely could be in the future. If anything ganso showed he was closer to a complete player than neymar in the game today. I'd love to see neymar really turn it on at the big stage though. He's definitely got what it takes as far as I can tell
121barca 3 years ago
   Full highlights, cheers
Mantus (Persebaya Surabaya) 3 years ago
What the hell 9 peoples think Barca play rubbish? I really don't get it, I think those person don't know what football all about.
Barca owesome.... ...
RG1987 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Must be real madrid supporter lol. My 2nd best team is madrid but I can't be hypocrite
Doodle (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You take the pie seriously seriously? Lol...
3 years ago
Hahaha Mantus you may be new to this sight. Here's a good tip to laugh about.    Troll's eat red pie  
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I'm sure its pele, , he made 2 accounts to dislike baraca
Partoba (Liverpool) 3 years ago
They did not watch the game. They just hate Barca!
Jlucbarca10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Look at Messi contribution for the third goal.... If that was another player he will dive on the ground and cry for a penalty !
Messi never gives up, he fight until someone can take him down
(I mean foul him).
Messi! What a Warrior !
Woomosso (Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba) 3 years ago
Best Highlights!    
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Awesome! Thx man
Isenblud (Barcelona) 3 years ago
THANKX MAN !
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Great win for Barcelona, great skill on ball by Messi on both his goals were nice, especially first one, though give credit to that defender almost clearing it, but ya kinda poor perfomarnce for Santos I'm guessing Neymar should have scored lol, but idk, Barcelona show why they great team
Flavio1975 (CA River Plate) 3 years ago
I'm not a barca fan by any means, in fact i´ve always disliked them (hate is such a bad word) but this team has to go down as one of the best of all time, if not the best. What els can you say? Hats of to them and thanx for the great football. What an honour for the game and its fans
[account-removed] 3 years ago
You said it right
RG1987 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Barca players are trained divers. Watch this.  
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Dude not now show some f*****g respect they are the best in the world without a doubt....

Arsenal lost today while FAB Just picked up another trophy and here you re hatting
I'm sure he is six yrs old, he will learn it with age.... Its ok kiddo. Things will turn around for Arsenal too, who knows maybe they'll be the next legendary team.... Hehe
Get a job rg
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 3 years ago

This one is even funnier! Hahahaha calm down people I don't mean to disrespect, but just take the fun side of this video.... Btw congrats barcelona for winning the trophy!
Partoba (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wake up dude!  Every player is train to dive and save their foot.  Not to deceive the referee and linesman.
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Whats wrong with diving? No really. If you are smart enough why not
Zidanethebest (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Messi was amazing, props to him for staying on his feet (3rd goal)
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Whoever even thought about comparing messi to neymar is a complete retard(pele). Messi is completely out of this world and has established himself already, if neymar wants to be anywhere near his level or even ronaldos he has to come to europe and then we can judge how good he is. From the looks of it though, I hope pele feels really stupid for stating that neymar is better than messi
Zidanethebest (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
They were always saying he has the potential to be as good or better than Messi which is a fair statement. But then Pele said that he's already better and that was just plain dumb I mean he's still a 19 year old in the Brazilian league. At least Neymar knew that too, stating that he's not as good as Messi
Cantonaaaa (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Shame on Pele. It looks like he got a grudge against Messi. Doesn't want to give the lad his due. Neymar has played against the best teams and best defenders like Messi has in Europe. The comparison is not there yet, that's for sure
Speedyuhh (Club América) 3 years ago
It's just a little banter. I don't know why you guys take it so seriously. Argentina are Brazil's rivals so of course Pele will favor his Brazilian counterpart especially when Neymar reminds him so much of himself
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Peedyuhh thanks this site is full of dumb idiots like the guys above....

Pele aint dumb is his one of the greatest footballers ever he only said it to motivate the young lad....
Shockwave (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wizie.... Pele is old and he has lost his mind
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If messi wants to prove himself as well, give him a taste of real challenge without xavi and iniesta in the club (so far he hasn't done very well in Argentina). So it is yet to see if messi can be as versatile as cr7 if he plays on other clubs. I don't mean no disrespect to his skills, he is definitely a good player, but it is just people might overrate him too much.... There are a lot other players who are as good as him but not as fortunate as him to play in a strong team. RVP for example is such a great player and he alone is able to carry the whole Arsenal, if you put RVP in a club like Barca, he might as well become the next messi. So please if there are any players whom you should give extra credits to, it should be Xavi and Iniesta
Neymar looked like a 45million striker.... Against Scotland.... ROFL.

I would pay 20 million tops for Neymar in todays market
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
As much as I like RVP you can't compare him to Messi mate, messi is a complete package skills/dribbles/vision/finishers everything where as RVP is a perfect striker give him the ball and he'll make sure it ends up in the net
Jazze (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Oh the old xavi and iniesta argument, probably the most ridiculous argument ever if you consider messi individual goals, ye know the ones where he dribbles around, 3 or 4 players and bangs in the back of the net, or what about messi 25 assists to his team mates last season, or the fact that at 24 he could become barca all time top goal scorer. Ye your wright mate he needs to go to another league to prove himself, because what he's achieved is just not enough
CRisFAG (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I just gotta' say one thing about comparing players from different eras. It is almost always true that a player playing in modern times is better than a player from the past who seems to be doing the same amazing stuff. The simple reason is population growth. Because there are so many more people today, and anyone can become a football player if they work hard enough and/or receive the proper treatment (see Messi's genetic problem), there are far more good players for clubs to chose from. Therefore, the overall quality of the players on the pitch today is far higher than the quality of players in the past. Technology can be ignored, because its an advantage or disadvantage that both teams gain from/suffer. Because the overall quality of players on the pitch is higher today, the best players of today are making the same dribble moves on defenders of far higher caliber than the defenders in past eras. Nuf said
It's the evolution of the game in general not just population growth
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 3 years ago
CRisFAG, I kind of see what you are trying to say, but Dukeduke is right - it is more about the evolution of the game.

It's harder to score nowadays because of the off-side rule and the fact that defenders are as fit as any other player on the pitch rather than just some big tall lad. However, in Pele's time the pitches were horrible, the team work was mediocre, defenders were aggressive and rarely get carded.

Overall though, I personally think that players in modern times have the edge over Pele's and Maradonna's time
CRisFAG (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well, I think what I said is still true. But on top of that, the evolution of the game has made it still harder. Teams are more organized defensively, and all around, so its harder for one player to make a difference in games. The fact that players like Messi and ronaldo are able to do that today is more impressive than players doing that in the past.
As to the conditions of the pitch, Pele was dealing with that, but so were his defenders, so it comes out even. It's not something that gave Pele a disadvantage, or it did, but it also gave the defenders he was playing against that same disadvantage. NEways, I think there's no question that modern football stars like messi, ronaldo, zidane, would have rocked Pele and Maradonna's socks back in the day. Especially pele. No disrespect though, he's still the gone-senile grandfather of football. Everyone looks up to him, for good reason. But when looking at pure skill...
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
But.... We already know Barcelona are world's best team
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
The club world cup is a waste of time. No final of any competition should be this easy for one team. I think it's funny that after the game, Neymar said he is still happy because at least Santos are the 2nd best team in the world hahaha the kid is delusional
Defly easier but its a title, its good for football development all around the world, look how increasing the teams in champions league has improved football all over europe, Teams like apoel from Cyprus is in the next round of champions league this year. So give it time these teams will get better.... Its good for football !
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's Pele's fault.... He kept lying to the kid, poor Neymar
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Santos is number 10 in Brazil and would struggle to go through the Europe league group stages...
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 3 years ago
16 ppl were gonna' vote "awesome" for Barcelona, but then, they took an arrow to the knee and voted "Rubbish"
Arrow to the knee again? Come on. How about my foot on your ar**?
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh, please.... Don't bring those memes to this comment's section
Saucy05 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
 1st half highlight

Kick4Life - changing lives through football