Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Santos V Barcelona, Dec 18
Nurfarhan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow. I thought it would be alot closer. But oh well. Good job barca.  Oh, and first!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The closest team to Barca is Real, and we still could not clearly beat them, in fact they are the ones who are currently doing the beating on us....
No point of talking about other teams and with people saying that they did not expect a easy win, I for one seen this win coming easily.
Pep put his strongest squad, that should have hinted that they wanted to win everything that there's to win and they are not letting anyone go near it.
Plus he wanted to win it in style, Pep probably would have won it even with his subs....
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Rightly said.... RM is very dangerous this season though, this will be fun close to the end of La Ligga season
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm confused as to why people thought this game was going to be close. I knew barca would kill them
Jandito (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sweet treble in half season spanish super cup, euro super cup, and world club cup
Saadbutt (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow that was fast for highlights...
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
For Villa!
DrMike (Barcelona) 2 years ago
With all due respect was Pele watching this? Does he still believe that Neymar is better than Messi?
Well if he saw the match I am sure this changed his whole opinion. Lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Wonderful persformance. All hail barca the kings of the world. Neymar on your faces haha. Thank you messi for proving a point to pele
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Visca Barca. Solid performance Once again. Puyol is a beast he just marked Neymar out of the game. Messi is the best player whether you like it or not 3 Baloon D'R in a row, I don't think this will be matched and he's not done yet. Messi has also Scored in all 5 out of 6 competitions so far, He just needs to score in the Spanish King's cup to equal another milestone. I am glad that RM and Mourinho are winter champs. But we are world champs. Iniesta is the most elegant player though in the football pitch he does things effortlessly. I've never seen a player like him
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Give Neymar a break, there is a diffrence between the santos team and the barca team, barca beat santos not Messi beat Neymar. This is coming from a messi fan
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah, it's the dumb and unoriginal media hype that sets up worthless head-to-head matchups
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
I don't think Nemar can even be close to Messi even if he plays in Barca.
You guys have to say that Messi is something different.
Messi is just unbelievable and we are really lucky to see him playing, even if he is not the best ever, he is not far from them. So enjoy Messi playing caus he is the best
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
But SSausage you know Messi CAN beat(outperform) Neymar, anyday anytime.... I really like Neymar, and wanted him to come to Barca, but he is still very young and talented
Extremeclimax (Barcelona) 2 years ago
BarcaKristian (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thanks!
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
No player can show his skills against Barca. Neymar did well to dribble Puyol once in the game. But he will never get close to Messi, if he stays in Brazil.
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Neymar who? I hope now that stupid old fart Pele will leave Messi alone
Thenylo (Santos) 2 years ago
You are ignorant
Hey.... No insulting.  It's his opinion, so respect it as he is entitled to one.  Even though we most know he's wrong....
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 2 years ago
Your argument is invalid, his hair is a bird
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Even if he is wrong, Pele can say anything. He has won the right
BosnaBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol pele can say anything I wonder what he will say happened with neymar today
Pele watches his matches on a parallel universe where Messi is worse than Neymar - so I understand where he gets his oppinion from
Istogu (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi beat Santos, Messi beat Madrid, Messi beat CR, Messi & CO CAN BEAT anyone including Chelsea bring IT ON.... ...
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lots of respect for messi and barca but the fans like you not at all.... Have some respect to other teams.... Your team doesn't have attitude like you.... And like you fans have ruined the clubs image...
OkPascal (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Tell him tht, messi did nothin & barca cheated the last game  In my opion, barca can tell us none
How is it that barca always cheats where do you people get this every big game they have and they win they cheat how in the hell is this possible. But ofcourse they cheat I got you. And for the fans of barca being happy and rubbing it in other people face is becasue of haters like OKPASCal. If chelsea wins everything and kills every team you don't think people would start coming up with stupid things like saying they are cheating and that refs are helping them how would you react to that would you just sit and read it and not say your opinion and rub it in a lil. For me if I see stupid things on hear and disrespect to barca I will turn around and rub it in otherwise I won't becasue we are sick of seeing haters come up with new things everyday instead of giving barca credit for how they play the game
Wigwam (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's talking about the 09(?) Champs league semifinal (I believe), look it up on youtube. Iniesta's late winner caused a noticeable baby boom in Barcelona, as it came at the end of Chelsea domination and numerous controversial fouls that weren't called.

And completely agree with you Shakundo; Barca maintain a praiseworthy humility through greatness, and for a fan and representative of the team to do any differently sullies the organization's good name
Wigwam my friend what do the calls got to do with Barca its not like Barca hand picks refs. I mean sure some stuff was not called but that happens every game refs miss cals. And I agree respect everyone but you can only take nonsense for so long before you go OFF and yes some stuff people say is wrong but I can understand why they do say it
Thenylo (Santos) 2 years ago
Congrats to Barsa, I'm very pround that Santos got to this point. Muricy could've opted for more agressive tactic but that could have mean a disater as well against this barsa team.

It's just fustrating that Durval had a chance to deflect the pass on the first two goals against us. We can't afford to make mistakes like that. Nonetheless, barsa did the expected controling the ball and involving Santos' players in their way of playing the game.... Too bad Santos didn't capitalize on the chances they had to score.

Santos, Sempre Santos!
Drsouleater (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Man!I can see messi but where is neymar? May be I shld ask pele he knows him better
Pele watches his games in a parallel universe where Messi sucks

Kick4Life - changing lives through football