Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid V Barcelona, Aug 29
SimonK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
From a shaky start, RM finally manages to win their first game....  Beautiful ball touch by Ronaldo prior to his goal.
Careface (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Excuses.... Do you have any?
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
There is no excuse, Barca played bad initially and with 10 men held the tie. RM won on away goals, I wouldn't brag too much if I were you, nothing to be impressed about!
ITenzo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I like barca but this was bad.... Credit to madrid. They used every opportunity. Ronaldo and Higuain were clinical. I have a feeling barca are lacking at the back. Red card served only to worsen the situ. Well done real....

But I wouldn't discount messi's phenomenal, awesome freekick.... For a moment everyone in the stadium realised they had the best player in the world present. Incredible bend on the ball.
Sorenn12 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
It's pretty interesting in my opinion.

While I RM played great at the beginning and took advantages of the couple big defensive errors, they also failed to put away a couple of big chances.... In the end it could've/should've been a bigger margin I feel. Especially with the red card, I actually give Barca a lot of credit for doing as well as they did in the 2nd half with only 10. I guess the tiki taki helps....

But yeah, that goal by messi was definitely the biggest show of class! Pretty awesome
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If Higuain wasn't there it would've been 6/1 atleast
Most of you people don't watch you just see the highlights of the goals
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@rm4thewin do not talk about higuain he is our best striker. Don't you dare talk bad about him
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Higuain single handed made Madrid be on top when they didn't have any stars, he's a great striker and is the best thing they have, Barca needs to get better in defence
You gotta' love Madridista trolls,  "Great match & great play from both teams!"    Yes I said it
Careface (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Its pretty obvious.... Alexis sanchez was bought to be a decoy on the pitch, not to score goals
NaniExpress (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Barca will be going down hill now that Pep is gone...
2 years ago
Nope
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Little bit premature lol. It could just be that Real have vastly improved over the past few season's maybe?
NaniExpress (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah well I see it as both, Real are getting better under Mourinho and Barca have lost their great coach. It will be very hard for Vilanova to emulate what Pep has done over the past few years.... Alot of pressure is on him
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Tito was toyed with today
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I wouldn't go so far as to say that, Shaz. Though I agree, this match would have been a whole lot tougher for Madrid had Guardiola been in charge
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You guys lost the first leg and only won because of away goals. Hardly call that toying. The 5-0 win in Mou's first clasico.... Now that was toying
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Tito seems a little naive and myopic to buy offensive players. Even Jordi Alba the left back was purchased to stack up their insane offense. He should know that attackers win you games while defenders win you leagues. As a Madrid fan though, I don't mind at all that Barcelona lacks a really steady and sturdy defence.
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Who give a damn about RM supercup win, messi's goal is worth a genius
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@mad93 the world give!!
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dumbass, WTF did messi's goal do other than be put on utube as highlight reel! Messi could have scored 100 of those today and if madrid scored 101 those 100 golas don't count do they!
Footyfan93 2 years ago
Lol I know I'm nitpicking but if he scored 100 and Madrid scored 101, Barca would win the Supercopa on the away goals rule.

Nothing personal, but I just found it funny when you said that haha
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
^^ HAHAHAH
Still Mourinho said he didn't care about this cup, lol what a dumbass
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
^ We don't care about the cup. We care about beating you guys lol  
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Madrid definately deserved to win, but Barca recovered much better than I thought they would. I feel like Barca put too much pressure on Tello and Montoya, nothing against their abilities but they just don't have the gravitas or swag to keep up with Madrid.

Seriously though Barca were lucky to only lose on away goals
Rajmahal 2 years ago
First time I seen a red card for Barcelona
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That shows how long you've been watching football.... Against Chelsea (The team you claim to Support) Abidal had a red card.... Damn it's not that long ago.... 2009
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think he may be inferring that usually the other teams Barca are playing end up with a red!
Rajmahal 2 years ago
Is it just me or does Valdez really suck?
Danny88 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He's always sucked, its just that he never gets tested so nobody notices how bad he is
Darius (Southampton) 2 years ago
I feel the same way. In my opinion I've always felt the the Spanish GK depth chart should be as follows:
Casillas
Reina
De Gea
Valdes
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
He should just give his Zamora trophies back. His team won those for him, he never earned them
Preznet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Agreed. Valdez is shite. Barcelona deserve a better goalie. While you could argue that Valdez is pretty good in 1-on-1s and has good ball control with his feet - the last two games make that argument difficult to make
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You guys are idiots.    Valdes single-handedly kept Barca in the game today.
Prawntheman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
To be honest though Higuain should and could have done much better
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great goals from ronaldo and messi. Finally an el classico that's worthy of the EPL. (troll face)
Turtlebird (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We won told them Barcelona would lose now its a fact we are going to humiliate them this season no more dominance from them
Too early to believe that
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wow xabi alonso did not get yellow in tHis match can you believe. This means we dominated barca
Ozill10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LMAO at Valdez he was just kicking the ball out, too scared to keep the thing even for a second lol
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Even with the red card they had 11 players.

However, it is always uplifting in defeating the best team in the world.

They have more than half of the entire Spanish National team in addition to the best player in the world.

Valdez should really buy a lottery ticket today, he has a good chance of winning!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Barca are not the best team in the world, not anymore
Not even you believe that yourself, ask urself if this would have been the result if they played evenly, Barca still the best team and you'll see it. "quien rie al ultimo rie mejor"
Alexis Sanchez is a disgrace to the game.      Dive after dive, even in friendlies.      
Man your spot on with that
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
I absolutely hate him. When he is not diving, he makes mistake after mistake

Kick4Life - changing lives through football