Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
PSG V Barcelona, Aug 4
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Is it just me or does Messi look tall?
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No it seems that way to me too.... Really strange
Gabuist (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I swear I noticed that too in the previous game they won 8-0, he is definitely an inch or two taller, even Sanchez Xavi and Iniesta look shorter than him when they are celebrating, Its not just you.
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Huh? Xavi and Iniesta didn't play in Morocco and only came on yesterday when there was nothing to celebrate anymore. So how could you come up with that comparison?

Though I dunno. Maybe some of these hormones are kicking in ultra-late. Watch him go all the way to 7'2'' in the next three years
Omere (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Who else notices how after the first goal, they put PSG one goal up then correct it and record it as Barca's goal
Grenho (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I didn't notice.... I got distracted by that abelhabela habela
Lkerun (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yea I noticed it
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
I hate barcas kit. Absolutely hate it
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Its gonna' make FIFA 13 even weirder
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good game between both teams, got 4 goals and penalty shootout, so pretty good for both fans, Ibby scored again for PSG. Like there jerseys. Barcelona's jerseys very interesting, I don't like them but I like them, they do got a good shine to it but ya idk
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Worse shirts I have ever seen what an eyesore I though juve's pink kits were bad last year but this takes to another level
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Nothing is worse than those pink pieces of s**t. But these are pretty bad
DONK2DONK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AVERAGE AND GREAT...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
LOL the Barca kits remind me of those popsicles I use to eat when I was a wee little one
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Look in microsoft powerpoint in the background designs lol
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Barca's kit is bad, but come on people it's not that bad.
0restes11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nah man its bad.... My eyes fkn hurt when I watch
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sanchez should be a diver in the Olympics
Gold medal worth dive, I feel ashamed as a fan
Abbass (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You should
0restes11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think sanchez was a waste of a buy and doesn't need to be in barca.... Its not like he scores much either...
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Almost as good a diver as ashley young now
ACMilanRocks (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Busquets, Pedro, Sanchez, Mascherano, Puyol.... What do they all have in common? They are world class divers.... I wonder when UEFA are gonna' stop suck Barca's dick...
Can't argue with you there.... Sadly
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sanchez: Diving is never a good thing and when you do it in a friendly, you deserve to be banned for a few games! This is just disgusting
Mcmohan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is a good practice game for both teams.  It's good practice for divers to dive, so that are ready to go in their leagues....
Labeans (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pot calling kettle black...
Well, Sánchez and Young might start a little contest of their own on Wednesday
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Puyol must play a big part of barcelona's season even when he's still injured
Dear Alexis Sánchez,

Get a f#cking grip, you're playing a friendly. Barcelona fans get enough crap about dives that aren't really dives already, so please spare us dives that are really, truly and embarassingly dives. If this were a champions league final, I'd at least see where you're coming from with these antics, but in a pre-season friendly? Bench yourself for three matches.

Thanks

---------------------------

Wasn't such a good game. We dominated possession and also had more efforts, but very little worth remembering. PSG deserved the draw, especially since they were cheated into going behind 0-2.

I think Tito should have let the Spaniards come on right after half time; maybe they would have had more of a chance to get involved in the match
Fifa should just start carding people for diving, like red card. Getting sick of people falling like they have been shot
^ The problem is that sometimes refs misjudge and book players for alleged dives that were really none (remember Alves against Inter in 2010, for instance? Clear penalty but the ref had other ideas); and in those cases, the consequences would be pretty extreme and there would be a huge outcry. Also, it's sometimes difficult to draw the line between a genuine dive and a player tripping/stumbling/slipping/falling without a foul, but still unintentionally.

It's just kind of hard to establish such a rule. If there weren't too many difficult-to-judge incidents, I'd agree with the red. Unfortunately, there ARE many of them
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pinto!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football