Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Osasuna V Barcelona, Aug 26
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Messi should convince Higuain to join Barcelona, since Mourinho arrival he haven't gotten the respect due to him...
Alwaysgunners (Arsenal) 1 year ago
After today's game that won't be the case
BoundryBlueMad (Oldham Athletic) 2 years ago
I would be great if I atually knew what was going on
NUFC19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I don't buy the "unlucky" excuse. The great teams finish when they need to. And this is a good example of why I still thought Messi was player of the year last year; he just doesn't stop scoring goals
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Osasuna so unlucky.... I still don't understand how Punal got that red card. Barca played pretty good but still lack a true finisher (and don't even try mentionning sanchez).
Lucky win by Barca.
Oh, and that orange jersey makes them look like amateur players
Zezinho 2 years ago
Is Sunkist Barcelona's new sponsor? Looks like they're promoting a new orange-mango-carrot with that jersey
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Jordi Alba! Have a big year!
RouslanH (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Damn osasuna couldve scored at least 3 goals! But they found themselves at the end of a defeat. That's what you get when you don't take your chances
Luvdgame (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And we had no clear missed chances in the game right?  
DennisBel (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Such terrible defending. And the Osasuna keeper was stopping everything that came his way. We were lucky, no doubt
MadridKilla (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi = Energy + Technique + Humbleness + Teamwork + Awwwwweeesomeness
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Am I the only one who likes Barca's away attire? It's less generic and unique compared to the other attires out there
Smtwig86 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yes
DrTruth (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It looks like s**t, like some low grade crap. Not saying Man U's is any better. But Barce's is just bad
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
At this rate Messi is gonna' break his record from last year.... Great game btw Osasuna were great but the difference was and probably always be Messi lol god I can't wait till he retires no offense but I'm tired of Barca winning
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's just 25, you better join Barca or he'll make your life harder lol I'm glad Higuain made a goal because he's very underrated in Madrid I think
Why not not just accept the reality and come clear with it.... Barcelona is the best team on the planet and it doesn't matter whether they play under Pep or Tito.... They are just brilliant.... Why the hate?
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What hate?
Burrr 2 years ago
Everyone not drinking the same Kool-Aid is considered hate, despite saying how nasty Messi and Barca are. DUH
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What Kool-Aid? And yeah, what hate?

It's a Real Madrid fan acknowledging Messi's greatness while admitting he'd rather his major rival didn't win that much. That's about it
MIKESTARR (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I hate busquets so much.... Somebody needs to check him
Cali86 2 years ago
Yeah I really wish they would have lost because of his stupid dive  
Where does all this hate come from?  Have you seen how Pepe is playing?
Burrr 2 years ago
How does how Pepe is playing vindicate Busquets? Sergio is a sneaky little s**t that should have gotten caught out and his antics determine the outcome of that last game, but Messi bailed him out. How Pepe, Ivanovic, Bonera, Vermaelen or anyone plays doesn't validate Busquets diving in defence as the last man!
^^ Diving? He did a cheeky dummy on the attacker and got punished for not getting it right and stumbling. I didn't even see him appeal for a foul after it happened. If you think he went to ground on purpose risking a huge chance for the opposition only for the love of diving and to get a freekick in the most meaningless of positions - then, and I stoop to saying this quite rarely, you know absolutely nothing about football.

I do agree it has nothing to do with Pepe
Purodonut33 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
->MadridKilla
Get off Barcelona's nuts, you whinny fanboy. Yes, Barcelona are an elite futbol club, but that doesn't justify the type of character Busquets displays on the field. Whata loserrr. I bet you suck at futbol in real life too. Haha
I'll try again.

First person to give me a good explanation of why he would dive on purpose in defence to get a completely useless freekick and risk a huge chance for the opposition wins a million dollars.

I'm aware he's done his fair bit of diving before, I just can't see how that fact would so totally destroy you guys' appreciation of basic logic
O0k00l0o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lionel Messi.... Another 70+ goals this season?
It looks highly likely given that he is the 'only' player capable in his team, at the moment, to find the net
The only player in his team to find the net?  Do the names Pedro, Xavi, Villa, Iniesta, Sanchez ring a bell?
Patphil (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a bailout by Messi. Barcelona looked either uninspired or extremely fatigued. A win is a win though
Madrid9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Football is a harsh game osasuna deserved this match barca was sloppy and really didn't look like themselves osasuna stuck with it and played amazing the first goal for barca is probubly the harshest goal ref gets in the way of punal great work by messi to take it as far as he did but alexis was offsides when the pass came it went on and rest is history but that red card idk what it was for distroyed osasuna punal was really puting a shift in and was the captin after that only one outcome was likely.
(ps: what a goal by Llorente remindes me of what benz did to osasuna last season)
EmHemeD (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's football for you, when things are going your way things like that happen I suppose. RM had moments like that last season and I guess in La Liga those hard matches that a team win undeservedly end up winning the league. It's too early to say who would win of course but Barca have a commanding start of the season
EmHemeD (Barcelona) 2 years ago
PS: Llorente scored 5 goals against Barcelona for different clubs and they all ened up losing to Barca lol talking about a curse!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football