Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Osasuna V Barcelona, Aug 26
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Am I the only one who likes Barca's away attire? It's less generic and unique compared to the other attires out there
Smtwig86 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yes
DrTruth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It looks like s**t, like some low grade crap. Not saying Man U's is any better. But Barce's is just bad
MadridKilla (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Messi = Energy + Technique + Humbleness + Teamwork + Awwwwweeesomeness
DennisBel (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Such terrible defending. And the Osasuna keeper was stopping everything that came his way. We were lucky, no doubt
RouslanH (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Damn osasuna couldve scored at least 3 goals! But they found themselves at the end of a defeat. That's what you get when you don't take your chances
Luvdgame (Barcelona) 1 year ago
And we had no clear missed chances in the game right?  
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Jordi Alba! Have a big year!
Zezinho 1 year ago
Is Sunkist Barcelona's new sponsor? Looks like they're promoting a new orange-mango-carrot with that jersey
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Osasuna so unlucky.... I still don't understand how Punal got that red card. Barca played pretty good but still lack a true finisher (and don't even try mentionning sanchez).
Lucky win by Barca.
Oh, and that orange jersey makes them look like amateur players
NUFC19 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I don't buy the "unlucky" excuse. The great teams finish when they need to. And this is a good example of why I still thought Messi was player of the year last year; he just doesn't stop scoring goals
BoundryBlueMad (Oldham Athletic) 1 year ago
I would be great if I atually knew what was going on
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Messi should convince Higuain to join Barcelona, since Mourinho arrival he haven't gotten the respect due to him...
Alwaysgunners (Arsenal) 1 year ago
After today's game that won't be the case

Kick4Life - changing lives through football