Tito has fire in him
EmHemeD (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Barca were lucky but still will take the 3 points
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Barca got lucky today, close game but I was confident messi would pull through
Isenblud (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I agree bro
Luvdgame (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Some games are like this.... If we were as lucky as today in this games last season.... Then the league would have been a long run...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Messi walks around like king with 3-4 scouts around him and has few goals in his bag at the end always. That's consistency.
Loved how Iniesta played few days before and people were saying he should get ballon d'or here but today he was out of his mind.
Iniesta is magical but Messi is efficient, consistent
Well done mate.... This what I have been saying all the time.... That messi the best player of the world because he has the best visions he is a great team player and he can always bring his team into games that they are having a day off, and above he is consistency rate is awesome...
Also loved how Tito put all strikers at last. Villa, Messi, Sanchez, Pedro. You impressed me Tito
Della (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lucky Barcalona, well done Osasuna
Lol a chelsea fan talking about luck, oh the irony
Quantum (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Where is Dani Alves? The left flank is all open ! He is also getting slower in responding, reflex, speed has gone. Big teams will not let him that easy
He is just been cautious of his defence.... I think tito does not want all way up front like pep.... You can see that from the run of kamal where he ran all the way in our box.... So I love the system or idea of tito.... Stay faithful to our system but try to keep the back safe too.... Becos that caused alot of games last season...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lucky win, honestly. Osasuna played with a (good) plan, vigor and stamina, and it was an offside goal that led to the equalizer. From that point on, a previously disjointed Barça squad started being the better team, and the second goal was really good. Credit to Tito for playing four strikers, I do think it helped. Messi did a lot here, on Iniesta's day off. We were unlucky with this kind of games a bunch of times last season, including this very match when it was Osasuna who scored from an offside goal; it's a game to be glad about as a Barcelona fan, rather than excited
Demonking (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Where was the offside? Only the player who is taking part in the play is offside, and Messi was not offside
1Gunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If you interfere in the play you are also offside. The CB had to dive to stop the ball from getting to messi. That's already offside. Then the ball came to messi a second later when he was onside. That's bad refereeing
Scholes1 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
When messi first pass to Alexis, that was the offside.  You can clearly see tha at 1:25 from the 2:33 Video.
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Alexis was offside
Quickemart (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yes the first pass from messi to alexis outside the box was an offside, everything else in this attack was correct

@1Gunner: the ball from pedro to messi was an onside pass, because
A) messi was at the virtual line of the ball
Be) it very questionable if this was even a forward pass

But on offside foul, so incorrect goal

Draw would be a fair result
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@ Demonking: As Scholes1 and Franky correctly pointed out, it's not about Messi, I'm not sure there was anything wrong with the pass to him. It was Messi's pass to Alexis which was offside, so the whole thing shouldn't have taken place to begin with.

That's also why the same match last year came to my mind cause Osasuna had almost exactly the same situation where an offside pass led to a situation which created a goal without a direct offside assist
I agree Ilikeairports. I think I remember that last goal which was offside. Its football. You win some, you lose some. During this game there was one play towards the end when Pedro was offside walking back and Pique launched a long ball with Messi running onside and Pedro not even bothering to look at the ball. Messi was given offside. Stuff happens in football!
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Franky4fingers....
Peace of art! Still doesn't admit rules apply to barcelona. The whole tactics of your team is based on this "doesn't interfere in active play" loophole suddenly now you got a change of harts?
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I don't know why we bought Song when what we really needed is a CD to support Pique and Puyol, or even a striker would have been a better buy, at least Messi still saving the day
Dmalachi (VfB Stuttgart) 1 year ago
Yeah, I mean if Barca had bought a CD, they'd have gotten 12 or 13 songs at least!
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Very funny fonsy lol watch out because Messi might hunt your dreams haha
Mates give this guy a chance.... If you really believe in tito and the whole of the Barcelona system then you will never question of the actions of the management, I never do that because I know they have the team in their mind so whatever or whoever they buy has a role to play for the team to continue its reign and domination.... Watch out song will become a very instrumental player for Barcelona.... He just needs to adapt more...
1) Alex Song has the ability to play defence.
2) Song is an attack minded DM who (in theory) fits the Barca make up of having a holding midfielder like Busquets who is capable of making piercing passes.
3) Song has good dribbling skills which makes his movement attractive for Barca
4) Barca system prefers versatile players.
5) Mascherano, who was bought, to back up the DM position has moved into CB position so another fleM was required

Now all of this could fail but the ideas behind Song's transfer are quite strong. I can guarantee you, Barca will pick up a defender next year. The LB position is strengthened already. Now they need to fill up Puyol's position next year and hope that Fontas or Bartra will develop well within the next 2 years. Fontas had his year long injury last year which made Pep make several changes to his line up including going to the 3-4-3 system. Barca has enough players this year unless they have several key injuries.

So don't worry, in Tito we trust!
Avoee (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Song is tall and can play vs english teams
Footycray (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It got really close today!
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
At least there is some competition in la liga.... Messi saved the day...
ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
.... Too many missed chances though.... Have to take all oppotunities
JasonEBT (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Barcs jersey looks like some kind of joke lol  
Silverrocket08 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I know that's what I said, whoever is in charge of the barcelona uniform designs should be fired and never allowed to design jerseys again
Enlarged (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Messi to the rescue.... Must say the back looks really shaky though
ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
.... And valdes' not helping at all
Socceric (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Need sunglasses to watch barca play. Lol
Silverrocket08 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Is it just me or are the barca jerseys this year so damn ugly, the home jersey and this away jersey they're just awful
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Home jersey so-so but the away is just ridicules!
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't support Barca but the away kit looks cool to me somehow lmao
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Orange is a stupid choice 4 a football jersey
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well I tink you need to experiment abit b4 you come out with some really cool designs and jerseys. Some ppl do tink these jerseys are cool and sleek, others not so much, like urself. Me? I think its cool, not for normal ppl to wear out though, but just cool as a football jersey.

I do admit tt some experiments are obvious disasters right from the start where the designers did not get much opinion on their designs, which I tink is the case for man u's home jersey this season, and many other ancient and psychedelic jerseys of the past (mostly in 1990s)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football