Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Match Of The Week (2011/2012)
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This has to be the most entertaining game of the week by far.

Link: www.myspace.com/video/575425055/chelsea-v-arsenal/...

Para los Chilenos, nosotros tuvimos nuestro super clasico.

Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
All your base are belong to me!
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
Yes the Manchester derby was one of the best matches especially since it was City winning it 1~6 at Old Trafford but I would have to say AC Milan deserves match of the week. Going down 3~0 in the first half to Lecce come out 3~4 second half and winning it is mad props to what a phenomenal team they have, they can really pick themselves up.

This was a great match! I can't believe how sexy the comeback was! I never expected this from a team like AC Milan heh heh
Match of the week has to go down in the history books mate. This was kind of an easy one to make since two of the biggest names in sports butted heads. I am sure no one predicted this ass whopping to occur.

Tanmay 2 years ago
Yeah that sure took everyone by surprise. I'm not very anti-United, but I'm glad I caught this game simply because everyone will be talking about this for years to come
BlingBling (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chelsea vs genk fernando is back in buisness

BlingBling (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think it was liverpool vs Man UTD big suspense in there although sad result because of the tie

Thanks for posting man right on.

This was certainly the biggest game if you look at the names that played, but it really got me kinda sleepy watching it. I stayed up for the whole thing but I couldn't believe that both teams were content with the way they played. The most exciting part was probably the tussle between Evra and Suarez lol.

Lets get this ball rolling.

So Barca played Racing this week, but the game everyone was watching was the two blackhorses of the spanish league right now. A strong Levante side with jerseys which make oponents fear them due to their extreme resemblence to the Barca jerseys, against a Malaga team that is up and coming with a team that is not lacking big names.
Some highlights from a very entertaining game.

Levante 3-0 Malaga.

This is where I would like people to pick their match of the week for the previous week. It can be from any league and I encourage people to pick highlights from across the world

Kick4Life - changing lives through football