Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Málaga V Barcelona, Jan 24
Fross (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Pinto is soo garbage...
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
So messi IS human!
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
On this one game, you would think Piqué has better finishing skill than Messi who just seemed to enjoy wasting chances
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Fantastic game. Very attacking and a joy to watch
Dedenbassura (Barcelona) 1 year ago
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Malaga tactic was good, they are pressing barca very well on first half.... But against barca, you can't press whole 90 minutes.... I have seen most of malaga players are tired on second half.... Pellegrini has to think again...
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Shity braca is gonna' make villa just like kaka wtf  If you won't give him time to play WHY don't you SELL HIM GOD damit!    
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Well, Villa getting injured for 7 months at the age of 31 didn't help and pretty sure the plan is to sell him at the end of the season. That said, he definitely needs to be played more - especially with Alexis' s**t form
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sell Villa, you can get a good price for him. Then, buy someone younger (as you say, a player who gets injured at 31 years old is pretty useless)
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Very good win to us. Ineista goal was world class and excellent work by Cesc. Malaga played excellent but we played world class and showed we are back in business and bring on Madrid in next round.
Nemo0o0o (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Malaga played admirably! Kudos! That defending
Culito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I support Fc Barca, but honestly Malaga is very good team, if they continue like this maybe for couple of seasons they will be on top!
Culito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The problem is that you can vote as much as you want, there's no limit.... That's why so many rubbish votes!  
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Man of the match performance from Alves.... Malaga's only mistake was playing Kameni in net haha
Kingyonas1 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol your funny! He was the reason they had a chance to win....  
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
To be honest I'm starting to get bored of how barcelona and messi play.... No I don't say they are bad, I'm just saying they are getting boring...
ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Explain your self.... What's boring?
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 1 year ago
There are times when Barcelona are boring such as when they pass the ball back and forth endlessly without getting anywhere, but the opposition in these circumstances are usually just parking the bus so they are also to blame. When both teams are opening up with plenty of attacking football then that's very exciting
That's how football is supposed to be played - its a passing game, creating chances. You just don't dash with the ball and score.... Don't work like that
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I would never get tired of getting rubiish votes if my team would win everytime like barca but we are not in this situation. I truely love how barca plays. They do have weakness in defence line, but hey! No team is perfect and will be.... Their player knows when to win that's what counts.... Credit to malaga too, never give up...
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
People call us boring and mostly from English Premier League because We play the best passing football and they lack it
We play the most attacking football which they lack it too
We win most of our games and they lack it. Most of football experts called us best ever team in the history but Manchester United fans still call us boring because they can not play the way we are playing. We showed them lesson in last two Champions League finals and I hope we face them again in Wembley to show them what football is all about
Freightcrate (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Haha, classic "fanboy-ism". Well son, you cannot use the words best and most together for your team. If they are only winning "most" of their games then they are only classified as "better". Also, when you talk about "last two" champions league finals, I am not sure what you are referring to because I am pretty sure that you were in the stands in the last champions league final
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If they are winning more games than the rest of the teams, they are the best team. And the club ranking list suggests that they are number 1 in the world
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Barcelona should sell villa
But not to liverpool.... Just thinking lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football