Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Málaga V Barcelona, Jan 24
Jjbai (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Terrific crossing by dani alves and pique finishing like a star striker
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yeah, we should just swap Pique with Alexis
ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Umm I prefer swapping Alexis for Tello - actually loan alexis to arsenal. He's not having the best time in la liga
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'd swap Alexis for myself. He might be better on the ball, but at least I'd probably finish a chance from 2 yards
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Can't wait for the semi finals nothing like classicos
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Except for the goal Pique is not playing good at all, both goals were part of his responsibility, I'm happier when he doesn't make goals as long as he defends well
Sounds right. Wasnt happy with his league red card. I thot he was ridiculous in that game
FifaXX (Napoli) 1 year ago
I blame Shakira!
RUINING (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Damn you pique.... I think he could walk into most of the teams in EPL and be their striker.... He has so much quality.... Technique, composure, finishing...
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We already have plenty of goal scoring CB in the PL thank you very much.

Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Iniesta and alves were brilliant and what a goal by pique, natural footballer, reminds me of that beauty he scored against inter
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great game by Barca and Malaga both
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great game by Barca and Malaga both
Vapourtrailer (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I have to say Barcelona didn't do so well in this game in my opinion. Too many chances missed, loosing the ball a lot. I have to say I was very nervous during the game. But the last stretch was Barça's. Well done to the players on a tough match. I really liked Malaga, always looking dangerous in attack anc closing fairly well on Messi, that's why others had to score, even tough Messi got his in the end. As always
Messi losing balls too much in past few games. I was happy to see him get subbed. Defence still look suspicious.... Not as organized as it should. Now we have the classico and that's gon be exposed.

Too many cards in this game for stupid and ridiculous reasons. I hope that doesn't come back and haunt us
OmarKhattab (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Its funny how you say Barca didn't play so well, after they've just won 4-2. I say Chelsea didn't play so well when they lose 1-0 or 2-0 at Stamford Bridge. I guess Chelsea isn't as good as it used to be
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Pique is overrated
You are overrated !
ThePandavas (Barcelona) 1 year ago
By his mom?
Fredraymond (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Burned! LOL
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
OUCH! That was so painful for fabregas! Studs landing and stepping completely on his thigh. I know it was unintentional on the account of weligton, but still I feel the pain for fabregas
We get voted rubbish for so many results these days, it's flattering. 4 goals scored by 4 players from great team play, at the home of a club who just breezed through champions league group stages like they've been doing it for years, beat Real Madrid, etc. This was light years ahead of the actual rubbish performance against Sociedad.

But hey, it wasn't 0-5 and our defensive weaknesses did show up. Ergo, everything sucked
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
There are actually people writing a long comment over voting results in footytube? It's like arguing for 10 hours with a 5 year old kid of why the dinosaur is no longer exist.... You know, laughable
Well, as long as there are people responding to such arguments with 5-year-olds, why not
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Barcelona should sell villa
But not to liverpool.... Just thinking lol
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I would never get tired of getting rubiish votes if my team would win everytime like barca but we are not in this situation. I truely love how barca plays. They do have weakness in defence line, but hey! No team is perfect and will be.... Their player knows when to win that's what counts.... Credit to malaga too, never give up...
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
People call us boring and mostly from English Premier League because We play the best passing football and they lack it
We play the most attacking football which they lack it too
We win most of our games and they lack it. Most of football experts called us best ever team in the history but Manchester United fans still call us boring because they can not play the way we are playing. We showed them lesson in last two Champions League finals and I hope we face them again in Wembley to show them what football is all about
Freightcrate (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Haha, classic "fanboy-ism". Well son, you cannot use the words best and most together for your team. If they are only winning "most" of their games then they are only classified as "better". Also, when you talk about "last two" champions league finals, I am not sure what you are referring to because I am pretty sure that you were in the stands in the last champions league final
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If they are winning more games than the rest of the teams, they are the best team. And the club ranking list suggests that they are number 1 in the world
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
To be honest I'm starting to get bored of how barcelona and messi play.... No I don't say they are bad, I'm just saying they are getting boring...
Explain your self.... What's boring?
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 1 year ago
There are times when Barcelona are boring such as when they pass the ball back and forth endlessly without getting anywhere, but the opposition in these circumstances are usually just parking the bus so they are also to blame. When both teams are opening up with plenty of attacking football then that's very exciting
That's how football is supposed to be played - its a passing game, creating chances. You just don't dash with the ball and score.... Don't work like that
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Man of the match performance from Alves.... Malaga's only mistake was playing Kameni in net haha
Kingyonas1 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol your funny! He was the reason they had a chance to win....  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football