Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Málaga V Barcelona, Jan 24
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Looked an interesting game with some great goals
Ash2bd (Barcelona) 1 year ago
That 3rd barca goal from iniesta-cesc is just amazing. I will never get tired seeing these mindblowing typical-BARCA goals, simply wowwwww,
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Was a good goal but not mind blowing.... I think you're getting a bit carried away
ITenzo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Nothing mind blowing.... More like nervy
Malaga will be the team that surprise the most in this year UCL, they're really a good team, Barcelona in the end had too much quality for them over the two legs
Goonergang (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Signature fabergas 180 turn the touch of a grandma, calm and collected in any situation, sees the game as its in slow motion.... Reasons why he is my favorite footballer
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
One of the most heated and thrilling match of the copa del ray season.... Both played so good. And now another Copa del ray elclassico.... Can't wait...
Donjom (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The dynamic touches of barcelona took over malaga at the end  Great match
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 1 year ago
This was close. Málaga have provided the strongest challenge yet for Barça this season. They are good enough a side to contend for another trophy. Barcelona in the end was just that bit better, even with a suspect defence at times
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Malaga have been very impressive this season
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
00:48: Who needs strikers when you have Pique?

Well done from Barca to come back from a 2-2 draw at home and win the tie. Malaga may be out of the Copa del Rey, but they're still going to be a force in la Liga and the UCL. Were it not for Moutinho I'd even pick them over Porto to advance to the QFs
The 3 games between Malaga and Barcelona have been the 3 best games in Spain for this season
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Barca win when they want.... Too strong!
Lucio8 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Just like Liverpool.... Haha just kidding
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lucas piazon!
Theres a guy on malaga who looks like him eh, dayum I was shocked, I believe he was the 3rd sub
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Serious dude? Lol
Lionel Messi is starting to miss some great chances these last couple of games, he could have had 3 or 4
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Seems like he has a minor thigh injury
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well the keeper save it well, is not that messi lost his composure
Quantum (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I don't know what Barcelona defenders try to do. They all flock together and try to block the one who has possession and others roam free ! Funny.... Great game though, nice goals
Vapourtrailer (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I have to agree with you. We always forget the guy on the side.... There's always a lonely player waiting to get the ball...
Finally there are some people who are beginning to see these problems. Defence has always seemed shambolic. All goals conceded in the past few games have been disorganisation at the back - 'cause someone did not mark their man. Alves being caught off guard on numerous occasions. Pique the same.

Gosh that frustrates me!
Its good to see people think alike on the problem. But, what does it matter to Barca management ! We are in need for good defenders for a long time. It is frustrating to see no defenders come up from academy these days. Bartra? I am not sure how good he is. Good defending is also an art, just like good offence. Anyway, my opinion
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I actually believe it's as much an error in the system as it is a personal fault of the respective defenders. In other words, Barça do this ganging-up-on-the-player-with-the-ball thing very successfully in attack and midfield and regain possession more often than not before anyone can launch an attack. BUT it's a problematic strategy when your opponent is in a range of less than about 30 yards from your goal where anyone who gets the ball is in shooting position.

It's like a weird form of zonal marking where everybody's "zone" seems to be roughly where the ball is and opposing attackers can sneak off on the right or left, sometimes at a pretty good angle to the goal. That has cost us several times this season
May be that's somewhat correct. But, you can not say there were no personal fault by the defenders. Many a times I saw Alves not even trying to block. He is an excellent player, given 2 years back. Now he is getting aged, more injury prone. He is simply outpaced by young strikers. Pique, the same. Frankly, I was surprised to see Pique, Alves in Fifa World team's list. They lack right defensive mentality, also technique. With age, it is getting worse
1 year ago
This was actually a really good game. The first half had you on the edge thinking hey this could go either way. Chances were good for both sides. In the second half when Pique scored a classy striker goal and Santa Cruz tied it back up with an amazing shot, I thought it was gonna' go the distance. Cesc and Iniesta connected really well though and eventually we just dominated.

I've really liked how Cesc has a starting spot now. He deserves it and I feel the connection between our whole team grew so much more. Cesc has really proved he deserves to start
Far better than Alexis.... Except for speed which is not always essential

Kick4Life - changing lives through football