Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
FCB - Documentaries
WildChild (Barcelona) 3 years ago

[Video of an infamous night capturing the atmosphere of that night which Barcelona re-wrote the history of football]
Messiesta (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Heres one I found about Afellay.    
A very heartfelt documentary on Victor Valdez and how he fought back against his problems to achieve his goals.

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

Some videos I found on Pep on youtube

TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Gerard Pique Informe Robinson Interview with English Subs

TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
A short two part on Guardiola. Very good it talks you through the big events of his career and about his personality and why he is so great. Courtesy of totalbarca
Part 1

Part 2

Another great documentary about Xavi. Its about reaching the 550th cap which would make him the most capped playing in a Barcelona shirt.

Shuds (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Piqué: Interview with Graham Hunter for STV Sports

Description: Barcelona and Spain defender Gerard Pique sheds light on his relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson, who he spent four formative years with at Manchester United.

Zeora (Barcelona) 3 years ago
A recent Iniesta interview, Talking about the transfers and more.

Thanks Zeora, I actually saw this Revista yesterday and wanted to search for this video and put it up
Football's Greatest - Johan Cruyff

Part - 1

Part - 2

Zeora (Barcelona) 3 years ago
A great Ronaldinho documentary.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Shuds, just a little thanks for the stuff you've shared with us: I've enjoyed every bit of it and you really brighten my days sometimes with all the footage you've posted
Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago
FC Barcelona - Mia Hamm ambassador for FC Barcelona

Description: Mia Hamm has revealed how honoured she feels to become a new ambassador for FC Barcelona and the club's Fundación around the world. The United States female football legend spoke to Barça TV.

FC Barcelona - The Style We Believe [A Superb Video]

Description: Although this is more of a highlight reel, its got a documentary feel to it. It also has excerpts from an interview PEP gave about the style Barca believe in.

Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Maximus: ''Are you not entertained!? ''    Right at the moment you think u've seen it all, Barca comes and show you new heights!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hey Shuds, just want to thank you for the great docu's here man. This month I'm studying most of the time, and this is a very welcome relief
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
I have no words Shuds! Thanks so much you are truely the life blood of our Barca family. I really mean that. Your blood must be red and blue
Haha, thanks guys    Mes que un club !
Goal.Com's Interview with Joan Laporta

Description: Goal.Com Founder and President Gianluigi Longinotti-Buitoni travelled to Camp Nou to discuss with Laporta the secrets to his success at the club, what long-standing impact he has made and what differentiates Barcelona from other sides.

Part - 1

Part - 2

Kick4Life - changing lives through football