Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
FCB - Documentaries
Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago
With all the insane hours I spend online [youtube] I have found a lot of interesting documentaries online and I thought why not just start a topic to share them all. It would be a great way for us to discuss, collect and add to the topic
FC Barcelona - The Inside Story

Description: A documentary shown a few years ago when Joan Laporta had just become president when Barcelona were in a mess prior to his induction. This documentary shows his work and how the signing of Ronaldinho changed the club's fortune.

Part - 1

Part - 2

Part - 3

Part - 4

Part - 5

Part - 6

Part - 7

Part - 8

Part - 9

I just found a version in Spanish too, and this one is HD.

Url: Link: www.youtube.com/user/FCBarcelona1899Ch#g/c/02737EF...
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Wohh this is hard work shuds thanks much
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Fantastic documentary, Shuds. Thanks a lot for putting it up. What a long way we've come in 7 years
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This was 10 times worth the time spent watching! Amazing is what's left to say!
Thanks for the good work done gathering this for the pleasure of a proud fan!
WildChild (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The most amazing thing I've ever seen! Thanks a billion! Just beautiful. This just futher confirms why I absolutely LOVE this club to death
A Documentary on Andres Iniesta

Description: This documentary tells the early years of football player Andrés Iniesta, from his childhood experiences at Fuentealbilla to his debut for the first team of FC Barceona.

Part - 1

Part - 2

Part - 3

Part - 4

P.S. We need to thank Zeora for these links. Thanx Bro
Informe - The origin of Messi

Description: A team of Canal+ traveled to Rosario (Argentina), the birthplace of Lionel Messi, to know from first hand the childhood of one of the best players in the world. There, they visited his neigbourhood, his home and his school. They talked with the people who were important through all his life: His parents, his brothers, his teachers, his best friends, his coaches and the doctor who treated his growth hormone deficiency.

Part - 1

Part - 2

Part - 3

Zeora (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Cirkus Zlatan. Ibra talking about his youth.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Note: It has not been translated that well
Samuel Eto'o Interview. Sammy talking about his life in Milan in an emotional interview.

Part 1

Part 2

Alucard41 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Superb thank you for posting this....  I love eto'o alot.
Paraula de Pep

Description: Paraula de Pep (Pep's word) is a short documentary of Guardiola's press conferences during the 2008-2009 season by the Catalan television TV3. It was broadcasted two days before the 2009 Champions League final.

Part - 1

Part - 2

Part - 3

Informe - Xavi + Iniesta

Description: In this half-hour special, Robinson takes us into Xavi Hernandez and Andrés Iniesta’s private lives where they talk about everything under the sun. A must watch for every culé.

Read more: Link: www.totalbarca.com/2010/interviews/exclusive-xavi-...
Part - 1

Part - 2

Part - 3

Informe - Victor Valdes

Description - In this half hour special Robinson takes us into Victor Valdes’ moving story. So on the eve of Victor getting called up to La Furia Roja for the first time, we celebrate with our readers a special gem.

Part - 1

Part - 2
Coming Soon

Part - 3
Coming Soon
Goal.Com's Interview with Joan Laporta

Description: Goal.Com Founder and President Gianluigi Longinotti-Buitoni travelled to Camp Nou to discuss with Laporta the secrets to his success at the club, what long-standing impact he has made and what differentiates Barcelona from other sides.

Part - 1

Part - 2

Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hey Shuds, just want to thank you for the great docu's here man. This month I'm studying most of the time, and this is a very welcome relief
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
I have no words Shuds! Thanks so much you are truely the life blood of our Barca family. I really mean that. Your blood must be red and blue
Haha, thanks guys    Mes que un club !
FC Barcelona - The Style We Believe [A Superb Video]

Description: Although this is more of a highlight reel, its got a documentary feel to it. It also has excerpts from an interview PEP gave about the style Barca believe in.

Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Maximus: ''Are you not entertained!? ''    Right at the moment you think u've seen it all, Barca comes and show you new heights!
FC Barcelona - Mia Hamm ambassador for FC Barcelona

Description: Mia Hamm has revealed how honoured she feels to become a new ambassador for FC Barcelona and the club's Fundación around the world. The United States female football legend spoke to Barça TV.

Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Shuds, just a little thanks for the stuff you've shared with us: I've enjoyed every bit of it and you really brighten my days sometimes with all the footage you've posted
A great Ronaldinho documentary.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Kick4Life - changing lives through football