Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Deportivo La Coruña V Barcelona, Oct 20
Isenblud (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Played well with 10 men but poor showing without defenders  
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol Alba's own goal is even better than the one Alves scored, what's the deal.    As for Messi, there are simply no more words.
Jandito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Messi: I still can do better.... #Amazing
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Ballon D O'R Messi 2012, 4th world player of the year and will be the fifth too
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Ballon D O'R Messi 2012, 4th world player of the year and will be the fifth too
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Only two awesome players of the day are Messi and Fabregas. But, Messi simply did everything! Just love this guy how he does everything from scoring to pass~ free kicks to long shot and dribbling goals~ And congrats to Messi having his first child~
Clubj (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Messi is just incredible, there is simply no player out there that comes close, Ronaldo comes the closest, but still not at his level. He's doing it for his country and his club, what a special player
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Alba's second goal should be goal of the week.... What a class finish lol
Mcmohan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Is messi single handedly winning Barca the title? He wishes there to be a goal, and pufff there is a goal! He scores for fun!
Footballfever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wow what a goal by alba!
Vapourtrailer (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The refereeing was very suspicious.... Good game by Barça, but I must say they don't control the game as much as they used to. A lot of goals concieded this season already.... Good game nevertheless, up top Messi and Fabregas on fire
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
If not for Victor Valdes (If it was Cech), we may not see the wonderful goals scored by Deportivo players. Congratulations on Messi who scored the hat-trick! Truly legend! Rooney also scored a hat-trick....
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Don't forget Alba's brace, classy
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol c'mon guys, that doesn't count haha
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great own goal from alba lol
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
It takes hard work and brilliance from all of our midfield and attack to score a goal, only to be completely annulled by the joke that is our defence and Valdés, who looks like he's lost any of the skill as a keeper he used to have.

Luckily we have Messi who will always score one more goal than we let in
Spigy (Juventus) 1 year ago
If only we had a Messi as well
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I used to think Giovinco could become sort of Messi-like about 4-5 years ago. He's not bad, but he's far from Messi's level
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol haha 11 votes for alba's own goal!
Loudwater (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I had to add in mine.... LOL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football