Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Choose A Barça Job!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
If you guys could choose a job at Barça, what would it be? Personally I'd settle for anything. Cleaning the toilets would make me happy, as long as I'm part of the club. But, if Sandro Rossell said he liked me so much, for the huge amount of nothingness I have done for the club, and that I could pick any job at the club I desired, I would probably go for assistant manager.

I'd like nothing better than to learn the tricks of the trade, to see why Tito and of course Pep do what they do, to watch our players at work behind the screens. And eventually, I might help the team with my prophetic vision of football ;o) The aim is of course to become the head coach.

If I couldn't be a part of the training staff though, I'd love to be a scout. How great must it be to get paid (a lot) to watch games, take notes, talk to promising players and discuss the information you collected with the board and the coach?

Anyway, just pen down what you'd like to do at Barça here (you can be a player too, of course), and I'll update the 'Barça staff list' with your picture (if you want to) so we can make up our own dream-team

So far:

Barcelona FT (footytube):

Directors:
President: ?
Vice-president: ?
Board members: ?
Major Stockholders: ?
Sporting Director: TBS

Coaching staff:
Head Coach: Jeroen
Assistant(s): ?
Striker trainer: ?
Midfield trainer: ?
Defence trainer: ?
Goalkeeper trainer: ?
Youth trainer: ?

Medical and scouting staff:
Sexy female masseuse: ?
Scout(s): IAmLegend
Shrink: Alfrodo
Doctor: ?
More sexy female masseuses (can't have enough of those): ?
Mad but brilliant scientist working on elixirs to prolong players' careers: Messiing

Players:
Goalkeeper: ?
Defenders: ?
Midfielders: ?
Attackers: MarkCurescu
Bench warmers: Mschbro
Hilarious and crazy backup goalie: ?

Team:

See the big Picture

Staff:

See the big Picture

I'll edit the picture as soon as you have some kind of picture from yourself or whoever/whatever you want to be represented by
Mshbro (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Bench warmers.... If I can be in the bench every match.... It is still part of the game.... And you get paid to watch the Barca games.... Unbeatable deal for me....
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I would love to be the Sporting Director (Manager) the spot where Zubizareta sits.

Manuel Estiarte has an awesome job too. He is the bridge between the first team and the management level and talks on behalf of the team.

The mad but brilliant scientist sounds pretty sweet too! Although I think we should try to sign Milan's to be honest. They have a great one I hear
'Milan lab' is actually founded by, and largely composed by Belgian doctors I believe. Yay for Belgium
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'd be the teams' psychologist (sport psychologist). Villa, and sometimes Pedro and Messi, have dips in form that are mostly psychological. I'd make sure that players are brimming with confidence and have the mental strength to win all competitions despite accusations of "drugs, conspiracies, bribes, etc. "
Messi911 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I personally would take the sexy female masseuse!    Am I qualified Jeroen?    Lol.  
Iamlegend 3 years ago
It depends, are you hotter than shakira?
Well, I'd take the sexy female masseuse too, but my question wasn't about who you'd like to do, but who you'd like to be
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Rofl...
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Scout! That would give me good opportunity to travel and contribute to Barcelona's squad. Imagine finding a player that would be the next Messi, and when he eventually become the world's best player, you would proudly say "I found him"
3 years ago
I would love to play for barca. But that's a huge dream and a huge deal...
Hey, this thread is all about our dream job. Go nuts! What position do you play in?
BlingBling (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I wanna be the manager but only the best can go there
That's why I'm already in that position
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
I would be the mad scientist. I think I am qualified for that job + it's the only job on the list I'm qualified for
Alright, I'm updating the Big Picture with the freshly filled in vacancies. If you want to add a picture, provide me with one (could be anything from your own photo to whatever picture you feel represents yourself)
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Lol the big picture looks funny! Good job Jeroen!
Nitro (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Great idea Jeroen!

I would love to play in midfield as that's the position I play in my team but don't think I would ever get on the team with atleast 5-6 players infront of me

Either that or Youth trainer as I coach kids in my spare time
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You didn't mention this job Jeoren, but I would love to be the mc/dj at the Camp Nou.
Btw, you should also put a spot for the Chef. Am sure BS would fit perfectly for that job. Can already imagine myself jumping on one of his meals
Ltm017 3 years ago
Too bad you will not be getting the first taste.... Lol

I can see bigshel hitting you with spoon a after you tried to sneak away with food
Chelo (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I want to be the president * whistles *
My first action as president will be selling Messi to Anzhi for around million or 2, Iniesta to Malaga, Xavi to Espanyol, Fabregas to Valencia maybe, then I'll buy Heskey for 65 millions, Gago & Pedro Leon for 150 millions, etc
With you as president I see Barcelona FT get relegated. Lol
This is discrimination !
You call it discrimination!? Haha Look at the plans you have for the team once you get the presidency. How, in all our right minds, would we let you the presidency?
I actually think it would be better to see the plans of any person that would aim for the presidency before deciding who to choose

Visca Barcelona FT! Haha
Imagine Pep arriving at Barcelona; I will sell Ronaldinho, Eto'o & Deco. It seemed bad right, just trust me, give me the keys to the kingdom, you won't regret it.

* already sending the best La Masia kids to La Cantera *
You do present something very interesting and am sure many felt that way. But, TBH with you the only transfer I feared was Eto'o's. And come to see it, I was right because everyone would agree, the ones that came after his departure haven't really been able to fill his shoes. However, Ronaldinho and Deco are another story; those 2 were complete shadows of what they were since their 1st game at the Camp Nou till the day we won the champions league in Paris. And Pep had to mark his authority for someone new to the job (''no'' experience).

You in the other hand, as soon as you arrive you are planning to dismantle what seems to be THE perfect machine by taking off the pieces one after another and even take La Masia to La Cantera. You better be careful because you may find urself running for your life in the streets of Catalonia (like this referee)

Lmao!
You will never do it. I'll run against you
Aren't you the sporting director already?
Yes I am but the president is an elected position. I would run against you
You're the only director, who would vote Imaginary people? Because if we are up to this, I could win
LOL.... It seems you forget the eligible votes in this case can only be Barca fans. Hence I seriously doubt you would even have a single vote. Worse, when every voters see the type of plans you have for the club, the board might violently reject your candidacy. Lol
I'll sue them for racism/discrimination/conspiracy make them money dry & build my own club called Fc Madebarcapoor
Ltm017 3 years ago
I want to be scout but I might change my mind      Edit: Okay I changed my mind I want to be head of the house    
Haha good call. Be the mother figure of all the La Masia kids
GreenArrow (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I don't mind being the 3rd assistance coach
A RM spy may not be good for business. Lol
As Sporting Director I forbid it
BlingBling (Barcelona) 3 years ago
We don't want any traitors here
As future president I support his candidature, GreenArrow as 3rd assistance coach is a luxury we can't afford to let slip away, any team would be glad to have him as a headcoach, his experience in spanish football will only take us further....

I see a bright future ahead for this club....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football