Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Valencia, Sep 2
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Adriano with the laser
Bananaskinz (Barcelona) 1 year ago
When the opposition has a great shot stopper like Diego Alves you are going to need a shot like Adriano's to get it past him
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Adriano's goal is quite similar to Ben arfa's against Aston villa
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I was thinking exactly the same when I saw Ben Arfa's, haha
Isenblud (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a strike !
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
WE ARE BEAST!
MesQuUnClub (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I thought Barca played great tonight, needed some finishing touches sometimes, but otherwise a great match. It is true Barca didn't score much but really suffocated Valencia. I didn't see any life whatsoever in Valencia attack. Barca has spoiled even the press, if they don't score 3 or 4, they suck, come-on people, hey it is soccer, a win is a win and scoring in soccer is never easy. Also, had Cesc or Pedro winded down on their chances, the score could have been easy 4 or 5
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Are you out of ya mind.... Call football mate not soccer....  
Messiesta (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Nothing wrong with that, we all come from different parts. Not everyone says football and vice versa
Manita (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Song will turn out to be a better buy than Cesc.... He's never looked himself since returning to Barca. Fabregas of Arsenal would have burried those chances
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Well he started off very good, and ended his first season with 15 goals and 20 assists for us. I don't see anything wrong with that aside from the fact most of those came in the first half of last season. This Season that late season form seems to be continuing, but he is a useful player once he gets back in form, I have confidence he will pulls through
Farox (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I think it is mentality. He isn't sharp because he hasnt played much, same with pedro. But Cesc might be not happy he didn't get playing time in the spanish super cup, because he did seem upset
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@Weegeez.... Class never fades away, its the form that keeps on changing.... Fabregas is a class player not a loony-poony...
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Cesc is the best.... Form is temporary but Class is permanent
Mmpollard (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Any chance we can nip him back for cheap? Don't worry, we'll sell him back to you guys once he starts playing well again (;
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Glad the team saw this one through. The first half was actually pretty great by Barcelona, Adriano's brilliant strike, some of the passing, possession, etc. Cesc just keeps sucking at finishing. Xavi and Messi had a decent game. Valencia got better in the second half, they closed down spaces really well and their corners and freekicks were kind of a threat. End of the day, the better team won. Valencia are having a rough start to this league, though on the bright side, they've just come through both away games against the Big Two, so I'm not all that worried for them
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Win is a win.... Why people expect us to score 4+ in every game? We dominated the game and Valencia had no clear chance of goal. Don't forget this team held Real Madrid 1-1
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Whata about that goal for a stunning shot from adriano!
AceAhmed29 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Just watched the real madrid game b4 this and I have to admit barca fans enjoy and celebrate their team's goals more than the madrid fans. Lol I know its irrelevant to this game but hey just wanted to say that. Good goal by sanchez though
[account-removed] 1 year ago
It was adriano who scored...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
But I did think it was a good goal
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ahhaha! Barcelona players were all almost bouncing in unison from 4:00 to 4:07! Cool and funny sight
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Win against valencia is always a good sign. Its tough team too beat home or away
Oooh forgot to mention it. This is definitely the day of the thunderbolt goals. Spectacular goals from adriano (barcelona), candreva (lazio) and gustavo (bayern munich). In a dilemma of choosing which is the best. I would say all of them are equally fantastic!
DevilsAdvocate (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Don't forget about Ben Arfa's (Newcastle) winner v Aston Villa!
My bad, missed out on his. Great goal as well but it wasnt a winner heh. That match ended 1-1
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
What a goal!
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
From a Real Madrid fan? Bless your soul, mate

Kick4Life - changing lives through football