Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Zaragoza, Nov 17
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi again~~~ now I don't see barca.... I only see messi! That little guy should be worshipped as football god. I think he's way wayyyyyyyyyy higher level than ronaldo, neymar or ibra, since these 4 always being compared.

Barca better be prepared for their little mighty god might get injured one day after fully utilizing him every game like this
Teamiran (Bayern München) 2 years ago
You are right and who cares about who is always being compared. That is mainly a popularity contest. There are other players as well who are at the same level as the other players you mentioned
10turan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Always shitty highlights of La liga on footytube.... Wish someone could upload something decent somewhere
Inatohk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I was thinking the same. Try this for Bara games.    Fcbhighdef. Blogspot.com/2012_11_01_archive. Html.    
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Are there any better highlights than this?
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Both messi's goals he assisted the assister.... O_0....
MesQuUnClub (Barcelona) 2 years ago
My interest in Liga has been increasing to the point I only watch Barca to enjoy pure genius and true display of football. Goals from Messi are just pure magic, and that post hit from Iniesta is the icing on the cake
Wakakaka (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That goal.... It would be impossible for me to reproduce that precision even by throwing it with my hands.... Impossible!
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Unstoppable messi
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yay song
Omerkibo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
My Interest in La liga has been decreasing every week to the point I only came here to see Alex Song score a goal. Other than that it is the same old Barcelona won and Real madrid won. It is 2 giants who squander millions and millions out bidding small clubs vs 18 small clubs that can't outbid each other. And any player who plays great this season is going to go to the 2 giants so that the cycle continues. Pathetic
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Umm ok.... Look at the champions league and europa last year.... I'm pretty sure spain dominated. Teams like Athletic Bilbao, atletico madrid.... Now Malaga is doing really well in europe, Carzola orr? Can't forget Valencia or Villareal. So say what you want but if you looked at the table you would see that Atletico madrid are much closer that Real Madrid.... It is not as competitive as the EPL but to be honest the tops teams there are not as consistent as Barcelona and Madrid
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You came to watch Song score.... I came here to watch Barcelona play beautiful football, not to watch them struggle to win. It might not be as exciting but it in my opinion is better in terms of skill. I like the players on the team, there are exciting fixtures in the league besides the El classico, and this is the league that produces so many of your stars.... David Silva, Mata, Carzola...
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If you are going to complain in front of all these Barca fans, why bother? You know what you're going to hear~ Do you wish other teams' fans come to Arsenal game pages and troll around? Be respectful~pls. I do admire the way Arsenal plays for past years and so on
MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 2 years ago
People always winge about Barca "Squandering Millions". Messi was Barca youth sytsen, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Valdes and Cesc are all home grown
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
Spanish teams have been dominating Europa league for the last 7-8 years. Teams that Barcelona thrash on the regular bases, completely outplay teams like Man Utd and Chelsea. Less competitive certainly, but not weaker!
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
7-8 years?
Where do you get this piece of information from?
Omerkbiko didn't say Spain doesn't have the best teams, he's just saying the competition in La Liga is boring, to be fair. It is
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What's not exciting about watching a few of the most talented players on earth? ...
To: Miggz10
I get my information from personal observation, but you can find it in Wikipedia or google. Check Europa League previous winners from 2003 till now
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh barca won and madrid won.... La liga.... ZzzZzZz
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And Arsenal won too? What?
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Donchino. How many games has Arsenal won? Exactly, now shut up you're a fake fan. Barca fan since "Messi came to action"
Spainrule (Valencia) 2 years ago
Barcelona have some weird celebration ritual going on, , every time they score a goal they start aggressively touching each other's hair
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Something to do with barca dna.... Keep it in the family
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Every time messi touches a ball its a goal
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Messi is breathtaking to watch. I'm glad I live in an era where I get to watch amazing players like Messi and Ronaldo play
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Such a brilliant footballer messi is, he just cannot be missed
I am not sure I understand you
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi's assist was breathtaking too when he skip passed 4 defenders before feeding in back to Song. Outstanding!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football