Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Zaragoza, Nov 17
ClearyDealy (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Goalie lost Zaragoza that game
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 1 year ago
That's a little harsh, defence crapped out on at least 2 out of 3 of those goals
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great goal
Isenblud (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Happy for song ! Messi is Messi !
Zizzou7 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yeah I've been waiting for Song to score
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
2nd goal, is that skills by messi?
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yes, indeed
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Messi's second goal was just pure class...
First goal too. In this highlight, it doesn't show much but, the build up to the last finish was just amazing. Messi passed three defenders before passing and after receiving the pass back, he managed to pass one more defender simply by his touch
Khanofswat (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yes boring league ever
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You just don't know man
Vapourtrailer (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I guess you don't watch La Liga, so you wouldn't know if it's boring or not...
Ck099 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Stfu he's right 5-1 real 3-1 barca.... In contrast 1-0 norwich over united.... West brom 2-1 over chelsea.... That's a bloody league.... The last can beat the first.... All you ignorant fools! Should just stfu when the facts speaks for itself.... I lived in spain for 5 yrs pledge my allegiance to athletico de madrid.... But the epl is better.... Typical real and barca fans.... Just make noise without facts
JayMorales (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If it's boring don't watch it then and stop flaming/hating/trolling. It's pointless and makes you look retarded.

Personally, I like watching both leagues. Football is football. Stop bitching
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
.... You do this is a forum where that's the point half the time.... Change your name chump
Wolski888 (Mallorca) 1 year ago
Actually there isn't much difference if you look at the difference between the top and bottom teams' points. If you take the average of the top 3 teams' points and subtract it from the average of the bottom 3, you get: 18. 33 for BBVA and 17. 66 for premier league. So the difference between the top and bottom teams are similar for both leagues
Kelvintemp (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@ck099
Well, Norwich won because ManU was bad. They played awful, so don't blame other teams for being consistant.

And if you are an Atletico fan you should be proud of your team being in 2nd ahead in 5pts of Real Madrid. Stop bitching like your team sucks
GotIbra (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Messi's second goal was art
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 1 year ago
Both goals
2 goals and 1 assist from 3:1 win~! MOTM performance. It's his 7th MOTM from La Liga this season so far(4 more than the 2nd place)
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
We are over the moon with brilliant football that barca and messi playing. My biggest joy in weekends is watching matches of barca
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
God messis placement is so ridiculous, don't know how you can hit every ball so perfectly
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yeah, I should ask him some time
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Congrats to song on his first goal goal for barca
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
One goal, don't get excited. "Goal goal"
Fujidiver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Messi, congratulations, 8 more goals in total, you'll be the legend of legends! The top scorer ever in a year! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!
Jjbai (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Messi pressed R1+shoot button for finesse goal
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Messi just makes it look like FIFA in easy mode
JayMorales (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Zaragoza got dominated. End of.  
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Barca dominates 100% of the games, even the games they tie or lose in. It's so stupid

Kick4Life - changing lives through football