Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Oct 7
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
They were both penalties
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yes but I think it's better they weren't called
Andrec (Celtic) 2 years ago
Great game. Can't understand how Valdes is still Barca's first keeper? He is still good but he definitely doesn't cut it for Barca these days
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Firstly, any keeper that plays for Barca will look good, Even Pinto has a good record for the first team, even though he is absolutely s**t. They never get shot at.... Well not nearly as much as other keepers do. You can't say he is a good goalie (Valdes) when he doesn't really get tested that much. And no keeper would have saved that shot from CR7, so stop blaming Valdes
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
These two teams together with cr7 and messi are sitting conveniently at the top of football pyramid.... So godlike
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This match is simply a joy to watch. Breathtaking performances by both sides with almost constant end-to-end action. Long may both messi and ronaldo play at such high intensity and put in such excellent performances, well into their mid 30s, late 30s or even their 40s if they can maintain it.

Much as I am irked by ronaldo's cockiness, his performance here simply exudes power, class and skill. I gotta' acknowledged and admired his consummate professionalism in playing and soldiering on despite suffering a shoulder injury. Not sure whether its wise of mourinho in letting him continue despite his apparent pain. Well it did pay off with a goal but I tink a fit and healthy replacement coming on afterwards might juz turn it in real madrid's favour after their equalizer.
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
I think Real Madrid and Barcelona should just straight swap Messi and Ronaldo for a season. Just to see if its true that Ronaldo would score a hat-trick every game if he played with Barcelona's midfield and if Messi would be significantly worse without said midfield's support.

I personally think Messi is a more talented player than Ronaldo, but even I have to admit even I would not be surprised if Ronaldo's goal tally increased at Barcelona while Messi struggled to adapt to Madrid's playstyle.

But who knows, maybe Messi would sync well with Madrid's style and Ronaldo couldn't handle tiki-taka.

Either way it would be nice to finally put this debate to rest...
SUNNY88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Just stick to playing fifa 13
No no no, FifaXX. Put Messi in England, I would like to see then. Ronaldo doesn't need tiki-taka boring s**t, If he plays at Barca he would score more cause there are better passers in the team. Haha Tiki-taka, get off it mate. Stick to fifa
Trueba (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bad game for Benzema
Scorpion119 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah, he should've scored though
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Messi plays in a better team ass all than Ronaldo's team
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Are you saying Ronaldo plays for a garbage team? Get real mate, Ronaldo looks good because of his team the same way Messi's team makes him look good
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ass all?
Wait, I thought Barcelona fans thought Ronaldo is a selfish person, and that he does everything himself? So, what is the story, Is it Ronaldo's team that makes him look good and or does Ronaldo make the team look good? And clearly for Messi, he is good because he plays for the best team on earth. Put him else where and lets see if he can do the same, Ronaldo has already proved it in England, I want to see Messi in England
And yes, Messi does play in a better team. I like Real but I acknowledge that Barca is a better team.  
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
^ lol what a biased comment. Surely you are a ronaldo fan.

Although it might be true that barca's style suits messi very well, but at the same time you can't deny that ronaldo's success at madrid is because of the players around him. Madrid is one heck of a team, you must be blind to think that they are carried by ronaldo himself alone.

And then you go into talking about ronaldo proved it in man utd. C'mon he played for man united not for some crappy team so obviously he was scoring lots of goals. Put messi in a top EPL team he will prove it. But then Messi is loyal would never leave Barca. A prime example of this is all the Spanish mid fielders who go on to play for EPL teams and become stars for their teams. Silva, Mata, cazorla.... Etc.... So really, nothing to prove there!

Football is played by 11 players on the pitch not a by a player him self. You need a good team to win trophies not a good player that will carry your team on his back!
Maaza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Miggz10, goal.com suits you much better than footytube
Scorpion119 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a awesome match it was. I was actually hoping for a Real Madrid victory, but it was 2-2 and the goals were scored by two of the best players in the world. Ronaldo was playing the last minutes with a injured shoulder, simply amazing
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ronaldo for life 3>
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great performance from both best players of the world.... Especially ronaldo enduring a shoulder injury he gave his 100% and the free kick of messi just amazing...
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ronaldo's injury wasn't serious. Doctors confirmed it. In other words, he was just being dramatic.

Link: www.soccerway.com/news/2012/October/08/ronaldo-fit...
Yo, did Ronaldo come off? He never complained, just felt pain. And stop hating frodo!
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 2 years ago
There's no one in the world can be more dramatic than barca players. Iykwim
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ronaldo stole the ring from Frodo
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
The best players stepped up, there was no fighting within the teams. In general it was a good El Clasico
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Messi Ballon d O' are for the fourth time in a row and there is nothing Ronaldo can do about that...
Except score two goals at the Camp Nou. Dude, this was a tie
Yea but Messi scored two world class free kicks against the best keeper in the world in back to back games between the two teams and they were both gems
@llikeairports Messi is just one goal away from the classico all time goal scoring record, Messi keep breaking records at 25, that's why he's better than Ronaldo...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Juninho in his prime would score free kicks almost every match he played, I never saw him win the best player of the year award...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Also Messi has had more Classicos then Ronaldo thus obviously scoring more goals then him in Classicos
Barcelona playing with fire at the back at least they didn't play Song as a defender else Madrid would have definitely won. I still don't get why Barcelona can't buy 1 or 2 strong defenders Puyol is at the end of his career he is always going to have these nibbling injures along the way and Pique can pick up an injury at any given moment which prove to be the situation for both players right now, it don't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. And Barcelona need to quit using midfielder as defenders, I mean you can use it as a emergency but not permanently, you could see it in the game yesterday Barcelona had poor defending for the first 25 mins, Barcelona got so desperate in the defence they had to bring in Adriano from left back to center back, If Barcelona is fortunate to progress in the champions league this season they have to do better with there defending even with upcoming games against Atletico Madrid, Falcoa must be licking his lips if this is the sort of Barcelona defenders he will be playing against
This defence you're talking about is still better than most La ligas teams, actaully Barca reserve team will probably finish 3rd in La Liga if they're were able to. No excuses man
The top 8 teams in Spain are good but the other teams are pretty average, got to be honest about that...
PowerShot (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi will never leave barca do you know what barca has done for him? For him to leave barca is like you abandoning your mum in the middle of nowhere
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Do you mean RVP?
Lawrence83 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Thank you Ref for not giving Ozil penalty and thank you for giving Barca free kicks when they just run in circles and fall down like little school girls, every time Barca midgets like Insieta or Pedro can't hold onto the ball they just choose to fall and bitch for a call
Thank you Lawrence83 for following up on a good, fair, competitive clásico with only a few contentious calls on both sides by bursting into a virtually trolling-free thread of respectful discussion and blessing us with this unique blend of selective perception, childish insults, lukewarm clichés and pitiable grammar known on the internet as, well, trolling
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
LOL, the madrid fan thinks the ref favored us yesterday. I'm still in shock that ALonso did not see red, he did exactly what Adriano did to get red last clasico (multiple yellow card fouls), but got away with it MORE than a few times
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Weegeez
I think you forgot about one of your players who also deserved a red card because his fouls were more critical after getting his 1st card you know who I'm talking about no need to name him, alonso first yellow card was not deserved.... I'm stating facts here I didn't start this f'd up discussion so you all have to stfu
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
RM4thewin: You know the player you are talking about is not reading your comment. So you don't have to worry about hurting his feelings. You can just use his name. Its not a big deal, really!

And please stop the nonsense about Alonso's first yellow card. Alonso got away with a lot of fouls
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Can't people just Stfu about ronaldo-messi debate it's not about whose the better player but it's about whose style and game you prefer, Ronaldo is a very strong, quick, attacking mind player with powerful shots/headers and has good range shots whereas messi is a little great dribbler with amazing agility and is very good at keeping possession he also has great awareness/vision which allows him to pick clever passes/through balls. I personally prefer ronaldo's playing style then messi because I find ronaldo more exciting and I always like to see him playing but of course everyone have their own views.

No need to to disrespect any of them because your hating doesn't effect them at all but makes them even more popular and discussed about so while your wasting your time writing shyt and trolling they still get paid more than your next 3 generation will ever make.

Byee
Why are you debating, get off it mate! And maybe people want to talk about it, and if they do, let them. Why are you worried. So STFU!
Thefamousahd (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You prefer Ronaldo? Nah mate it's all about Messi
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Best part of this comment is that you begin with saying, "can't people just Stfu about ronaldo-messi debate, " and then proceed to talk at length about the ronaldo-messi debate

Kick4Life - changing lives through football