Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Oct 7
Fabinho (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a f*****g joke, how was madrid exactly awesomer than barca? All they did was playing dirty and counterattacking
WiLwithsingleL (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Genius ^
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 1 year ago
How dirty it was and whats the prob with counterattacking?
Iannk (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Great game. Can't complain about the scoreline
KeepItClean (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Real looked stronger....    Benzema finally gets his start instead of higuain, then screws it up
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Pretty even classico.... It's been since long, madrid played beter football in Camp Nou as yesterday....  
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 1 year ago
Yeah, I checked the stats of the game- pretty much everything was equal except ball possesion where Barca had more
Compadre (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Barca will always have more possession...
Muaadly (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great game, but it was in the nou camp, and real did really well, but again ronaldo and messi to the teams aid, both insane players...
Unfortunately for Mourinho, Puyol, Pique and Abidal will most probably be available for next Classico
A win for either team would have been unfair
Messi at 28 will be scoring 2 out of 3 free-kicks
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
No he will not be
Tanveersamra (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
I'd rather have messi in my team, has a better all round game than ronaldo
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Some observations from me as a Barça fan:

- I'm starting to lose faith in Valdés. Not because he was always terrible; that's a fiction. He used to be a brilliant one-on-one keeper making great saves and some stupid errors every now and then. Only I feel the great saves are getting fewer and fewer, and the mistakes are increasingly systematic rather than being occasional slip-ups. This was the second time in two league matches he simply didn't have his near post covered.

- No penalties for Özil and Iniesta. Alonso could have been sent off but I'm kind of unhappy Messi's bought into this imaginary-card-waving thing. Generally, he seems much more irritable these days than he used to. Obviously, he hasn't deteriorated as a player, as evidenced yesterday.

- I actually feared it would be worse at the back. Still, this is an issue. Even if the injuries stop, Puyol's not getting any younger. I don't know why we bought Song; and Tito didn't even have faith to play him yesterday. There's two issues with playing Mascherano and Adriano in these positions; the first is simply height. You can do exceptionally well in almost any position whatever size you are, and if the point ever needed proving, the Guardiola era should have put any debate to rest - ONLY at the center of your backline, you DO just need one or two big guys there. The second issue is simply that these guys are NOT professional center backs and I think that a team whose idea of success it is to be the best in the whole world should just have more options there. We have so many options in most other positions.

- Why is he bringing on Sánchez? Not only is Villa more experienced with this kind of huge game, he's simply better. Hell, I'd'a preferred Tello. I think we can sell Sánchez. Anyone want him? Give us a decent center back, and he's yours.

- Montoya did well, Alves was having a bad day before the injury. Alba did ok too
SUNNY88 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Messi says to Ronaldo: Anything you can do, I can do much better
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Both pretty much the same level in this game
SUNNY88 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Messi second goal, was the best of the rest!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
From last 1 year ronaldo > messi
Weegeez (Barcelona) 1 year ago
^i beg to see how, he scores less, assists less, and is much less involved in team play
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why don't they smack on pinto or something but valdes is better than him
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
One on One with Valdes you will always score. He is horrid
Shadowolfs (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thought Iniesta should have been given the foul (outside the box). And personally to me Ozil looked to be off balance and falling while going into the tackle, though there was contact I wouldn't have given it. Final comment on the controversial plays is that ronaldos 2nd goal should not have counted and their was a rather blatant push (on iniesta?) during the build up to the goal.

Now what a game. Just shows that CR and Messi are from another planet. It was a very good game and thankfully no fighting and no ridiculous fouls
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ugh? Ok...
Janco (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
What?
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I had to look at the video to see what you mean. Nah, that's normal one-on-one stuff in midfield, no foul in my opinion
Kkamda (Queens Park Rangers) 1 year ago
Wow, nice game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football