Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Oct 7
Bibster (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What is so bad about Kaka? Why doesn't he get more playing time?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I hear ya, Bibster. I don't understand it myself
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He's same like ozil.... And mourinho opted for younger player.... Maybe faster to counter attack barca? Well his assist to ronnie's 2nd was awesome.

Kaka' should've come to united without wasting his time there depreciated
I don't think it's a question of age. Kaka is not over the hill yet
Real Madrid usually line up 4-2-3-1 Kaka could play in the hole and Ozil could play on the right, bring Di Maria on as a sub and play him on the right, take Kaka off and move Ozil into the middle or just make a straight swap, Ozil for Di Maria. There is room in that system to accomadate all the attacking midfield talent
Footballzs (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Well I think that the reason why younger players are preferred over Kaka for a match against Barca is because they are quicker. Kaka is a playmaker no doubt, but to "outplay" Barca the easiest way is to catch them on the counter and we need quicker players for that.... Kaka is a little too old now
Yea true kaka' actually not slow @all. So it's almost certain that mourinho doesn't like to use kaka' then. Poor kaka'
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Kaka is great but he's not Madrid's solution. His role after he came in was unsigniicat. I agree with most of the things Footballzs said
Burrr 2 years ago
Trying Kaka wouldn't have been a bad idea. I feel like too many RM players don't actually expect to beat Barca, Ozil included. Kaka hasn't suffered the same defeats that most of the rest of them have or have the complex they all were plagued with last season
Kaka has natural talent and a he is fast and has great stamina still. 30 years old probably seems old for you kids, but it's not old at all. Kaka was world player of the year in 2007. OK that was 5 years ago, but He's the same age as Alonso and Alonso starts every game for los blancos. I haven't been blown away by Ozil. He does some good things, but certainly not world player of the year good like Kaka
9 out of the 10 outfield players on the pitch for Barcelona were products of the barca youth system. It's how a football club should work! Més que un club!
^ around 100 mil per year gets you that!
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Janco, are you seriously talking about money spending? Come on man
Well Madrid and Barca spent gigantic amount's. Madrid on the transfer market barca on scouts and youth training camps.
One way or another they have the best players in their squads.
It makes more sense to invest in the youth. The results speak for themselves
A great fist goal by Real Madrid, almost Barcalonaesque in the buildup play. A draw was fair. It was a great match. Messi's freekick was textbook!
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Awesome classico, wonder how much Barca miss Puyol at their backline
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Not to mention Pique
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Two of the absolute best players in the world. I'm glad that Ronnie has finally hit form against Barcelona and he is now the difference for Real, much like Messi has been for Barcelona for years.
El Classico's are getting more and more interesting now that the sides are more evenly matched
Finally hit form against Barcelona? Has netted in his previous four matches at Camp Nou and now has ten in the fixture overall
@Cheshire101  I'm sure you mean the team has reached form against barcelona
Amadou1995 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cassillas should have saved messi's freekick, I mean really
You're an idiot
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
LMFAOOO!
JRangel (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Doesn't seem like he stretched himself does it?    But this is casillas so you can't point fingers...
Capteni (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
It took a slight deflection that helped!
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No it didn't, watch replay again, he curved it immaculately over the wall
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Shh. Theres not much Casillas could do about that free kick. He had limited time to adjust, not to mention he might not have had a great view of the ball. It was a well placed free kick
Customize (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Penaldo doesn't show up for big games...
Seriously dude? I don't know what you are talking about
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Footballzs I'm sure he is being sarcastic lol
Customize (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
SMH.... Some people just don't get sarcasm
Hahaha okay....
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Technically penaldo did not show up, but ronaldo did, because penaldo didn't get any penalties
Chelsea23 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ronaldo's arrogance is too cool
Great game I guess a draw would be fair.... Madrid looked much more deadlier at the start of the game and barcelona were really hot at the end....

However, I felt that both Ronaldo's and Messi's 1st goals could have been avoided.... Valdes terrible as usual at the near post don't know why he can still keep playing for Barca. Pepe had a "sitter" for Messi.... O'well :/....

As a Madrid fan, Benezma was terribly disappointing tonight, both his shots and positioning were totally off. Damn ! If only he played better....
Everyone else were decent, Ronnie and Messi as usual, showing off their magic in their own special way.

Please stop comparing them, even if you prefer one, it doesn't mean one's better, it's just a preference of style !

Horray for good football ! Finally an el classico without the theatrics.

ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well said  
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
You are wrong about Valdes. I cursed at him too for allowing a goal in the near post again, but he is a world class goalkeeper and I remember 1 or 2 Classicos when Valdes was man of the match
Roofiq (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not because I am a united fan.... But De Gea should be the 2nd goal keeper for Spain now.... With Valdes and Reina is out of form...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Was valdes ever in form?
Rogerio (Arsenal) 2 years ago
De gea needs to earn his start in utd team first, spain is a long way to go
LOL! Agree. Disagree all you wan, but personally I think valdes is lucky because he's in barca, and his team's scary possession & attacks always saved him from troubles. He never had to be heroic like how casillas, hart or even our de gea pulling some impossible saves to save their teams
R3DD3V (Manchester United) 2 years ago
De Gea is an awesome shot stopper- but my god he scares me when trying to win anything in the air!
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Show me a better keeper in one on one situation than Valdes.... Valdes is there on Merit not by pity.... Casillas is that good and still ships goals every game against Barca.... If you did watch Barca vs Arsenal 2006 champions league, you should know that Valdes 2 one on ones against the best striker in the world then (Thierry Henry).... Valdes would have been England number one right after Seaman and b4 Hart if he was from England.... Anyways he's won more titles than Casillas, Van Dar Sar, Hart, Cech, Buffon etc.... That's not by mistake
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
VV won those titles through the merit of his teammates though. He was excellent, top 5 in the world, between 2008-2011, but since 2012 he's been back to his rubbish self.

We should've bought Lloris
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And what keeper in the world did not win trophies on his player's merit? I don't remember Casillas scoring goals or playing in defence to win Madrid titles.... If your keeper is exposed there's nothing he can do.... Valdes is a human not a superman....

Oliver Khan that was the best in the world in 2002 world cup made a huge mistake in the finals that gifted Ronaldo a goal.... David seasman conceded a goal from Ronaldinho's free-kick almost from the centre of the pitch....

Last season and season b4, Peter Cech was completely horrendous cos all his defence was s**t.... Is Valdes in class of Casillas? No but do I want another keeper in Barca right now? No I don't.... He's saved us many times so we should live with little errors from time to time
Roofiq (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Through this game.... You can see from the 1st goal Valdes was totally off position and a player like Ronaldo can easily put the ball on the right hand corner.... That is what I mean.... Yeah he's been brilliant for the past 2 or 3 years, though sometimes still make silly mistake just like reina.... De Gea is a good shot stopper but weak in the air battle.... Especially in corner and freekick.... But his teammate can protect him.... Dear Rogerioe Gea is a regular 1st team player.... Sir Alex rotates Lindergard and De Gea in every game to keep both on form...
Wait until Valdes errors cause the team to draw or lose. Doncinho your argument will be different
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Enjoyable game for a neutral fan. Messi and Ronaldo, man, these guys must be thinking to themselves everyday "Why do I have to be this good at a era when he exists"
Bobby86 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I know there both equally amazing think messi is the better of the two but there is no one else even close to both these guys
Messi better of the two? Messi would quite frankly struggle without Xavi and Inesta. Messi is a product of an unparalleled system. Take him out of that system and he wouldnt be such a prolific force. CR7 has maintained an equally high standard in the 2 biggest leagues.

They are both greats still
Alvijay (Barcelona) 2 years ago
To be fair.... Madrid should have won this game. Lucky though benzema sucked yesterday phew!
Madritista (MKS Korona Kielce) 2 years ago
 Draw is best result for this game      But look at 3:58    Pedro was off-side
Mwong (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Benzema cost his team to draw man
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
A brilliant classico. Messi and CR7 once again stood high above the rest. By far the 2 best players in the world. Either team could have won it. Madrid could have been 3-0 up before Barca's goal. Ramos missed his header and then Benzema and Di Maria made an awesome screw up of a lovely chance. The importance of either Pique or Puyol to Barca's defence showed today. On the Madrid side, Pepe mis-judged his header giving Messi a tap-in. Both keepers made very few saves, so the ball was being won and lost in the midfield continuously.
The La Liga title race could have ended today. Happy that it will still go on for some more time

Kick4Life - changing lives through football