Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Oct 7
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
“It was a beautiful game, we could have won, and they also could have won, ” Messi
He added: “I'm not speaking individually, no one is special. These games motivate everyone to play, not only Cristiano Ronaldo and me. "
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
He's so wise even to speak, he deserves again the Golden ball, xtiANO is good but I still don't like his selfishness and and diva pose lol
Zawren (Swansea City) 1 year ago
It's games like these that make it really hard for them to avoid comparisons
Danny88 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Barcas defence made Ronaldo look almost worthy of being compared to Messi. Adriano in particular.

I think RM deal with Messi a lot better than how Barca deal with Ronaldo, giving Messi a tougher day in the office than Ronaldo
Compadre (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Its hard for any defence to contain Ronaldo's burst of speed and technical skill. You trolls are just awesome, putting Messi on a pedestal. Lol just sad
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
So many retards on this website, great match from both sides, none deserved to lose
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 1 year ago
Agree football won today ^^
Agree football won today ^^
Messi and ronaldo.... They bot deserve the golden ball.... It's like tsubasa and naturezza great game love and enjoy football !
Rajmahal 1 year ago
Ronaldo is so sexy
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Yes.... If you are gay
Ssoblasted (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Not that there is anything with that
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
And messi cute.... Hahahaha  
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
How are you doing straight people?
Jeganx (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Pedophile?
Komeni (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You don't have to be gay to notice ronaldo is good looking
Deco20k (Chelsea) 1 year ago
1 of the worst games ever not even a sweat
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hurmm.... Seems Barca had slowing down after Pep gone, one of the best...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Or it could be that they had 2 defenders that usually start. A centre defensive mid and a leftback at centreback? Yeh could be it
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Matt, did you expect them to keep up the pace they were at. They are slowing down but they are still a very good team
Jas1826 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Great game, football at it's best.... Both teams deserved a point, could have gone either way.

Am I the only one who think [C.] ronaldo only attempted the bicycle kick because of what benzema did this week? He tried to one up on him and ended up hurting himself in the process.... Lol
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This not Barcelona we use to watch, , something missing and its definitely the big man pep guardiola
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
They played very well considering Adriano played centre back...
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Maybe its the lack of a consistent defence? .... Just throwing it out there as a possibility
NaniExpress (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I reckon Pedro is a very underrated player, can score goals makes intelligent runs and is one of the quickest on the pitch, like his game alot!
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I like your use of "reckon. " Good word. I like Pedro's game too; great finisher with a great work ethic
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Still running won't make you a star, or the road runner would be d best in d world lol he makes good runs but fails when he should pass for trying to make epic goals haha
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ronaldo! Lsuch a happy fella!
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Barca must be grateful that Benzema flopped in this game because he clearly missed two great chances.... Or Real Madrid must blame Benzema for missing the two easy crucial chances to win the game!
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Because Barca didn't have clear chances?
Hassan11 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
OzilRea & Blayzie I think you both are f*****g not talking reality about Lionel messi
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ahhh the two best duke it out with both scoring twice.... Now that's a classico

Kick4Life - changing lives through football