Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Oct 7
Juve170 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Messi's face before he takes the free kick is as good as the goal
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yes it is early in the season, but we needed this win. 8 point short of Barsa is huge, I think. We are going to have to put some very, very consistent season to overcome this shortfall.

What a game this was though! By far the most even clasico in recent years.

If I was Mou I would have thrown in Modric instead of Essien, and earlier in the game. I think the risk would have been justified.

Cheers!

Floppsybunny (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I was surprised Ozil started, but then he had a very good game. Agree that putting Essien on was a mistake. Seemed to send the message that Madrid were happy with the draw. Both teams in the end seemed too afraid to lose, which is understandable, but a little disappointing. Otherwise, great game.

Also don't understand Alexis on instead of Villa. Wtf does Alexis do? Useless, sell him please
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Messi needs to play EPL, so he can learn how to celebrate after scoring goals. I didn't see the game by RM seem catching up to Barca
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 1 year ago
1 year ago
He does celebrate every goal is dedicated to his grandmother
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He don't have a lot of time celebrating, he's too busy scoring goals. Unlike Heskey who used to score 1 goal every 20 matches and do the "DJ" celebration
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
1 in every 20 games sounds a lot for him. More like 1 in every two seasons
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
LOL true
ManUtdTILLIDIE (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He'll rape you both for that comment
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@AdnanBosnia  This guy's comment made me laugh with tears haha...
Katana (FC Porto) 1 year ago
Good game.... Quality or quantity.... Ronaldo still better than Messi.  
1 year ago
Says the porto fan hahaha
Katana I couldn't agree more with you!
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Says the Manu fan lol only blind people can say that
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
This is football, this is classico
Hassan11 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
See. Ronaldo breaks el-clasico record
BarcaXI (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Is it reaally asking too much that Valdez be able to cover that first goal...
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yeah its too much, it came like a rocket, and its valdes bro but yeah it isn't much for callisas to ask to stop that goal, honestly back to back free kick, keeper of his caliber, he should ve done better, not to take anything from messi`s freekick, it wud have beaten any goalie in the world, but cassllias should ve done better
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Valdes always gets beaten on his near post
No, that's a normal ask
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
He's becoming to obvious, I think Barca might be thinking about another keeper lol
Lionel Messi breaks European scoring record
Lionel Messi breaks Pelé's Record
So guys who do you think is the better      In my opinion messi is way better than ronaldo
Pball19 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
No.... Messi gets goals on a platter when he has the likes of iniesta and xavi playing him the ball. Ronaldo does it all on his own for the most part
One chelsea fan to another, amen!
Rangzw (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You are a muppit Pball19 to suggest that Messi get's his goals on a platter. It would take me all of a minute to find videos of messi dribbling from halfway, beating 5 defenders and scoring past the keeper. Just remember:
Messi gets compared to Maradona/Pele
Ronaldo gets compared only to Messi

Both amazing players however Messi doesn't have his head up his anus like that peacock CR7
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol this guy needs to calm down....    And LMAO @ "ronaldo does it all on his own for the most part. "
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 1 year ago
Hassan is on fire...
Rangzw your logic "Messi gets compared to Maradona/Pele
Ronaldo gets compared only to Messi" are these based on facts? I'm sorry you can compare messi to everyone but that doesn't mean he will be best oh whatever, its always arguable and biased
Lionel Messi's all 82 goals of season 2011-2012 for Barcelona and Argentina. Breaks Pele's record of season 1958 when the Brazilian legend scored 77 goals for Santos and Brazil
My fren hassan chill out dude, messi scoring goals doesn't mean he is greater than pele, pele has 3 world cup in his bag to be called himself greatest of all time, messi has la liga goals, well yeah he world class too no doubt, but your comments seems lil out of context here, both team played great, ronaldo and messi were clearly best player in the game, you are just out of place to take one side, esp being chelsea fan. Again clam down
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Messi is probably the best football player ever but that does not make Argentina the best national team. Spain still outclasses Argentina in every aspect
10turan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
^^ Well said
Lionel Messi broke a 39-year record for the most goals in a single European season on Wednesday night, scoring for the 68th time this campaign to eclipse former Bayern Munich striker Gerd Mueller
Are you going to say anything about Cristiano Ronaldo mate? Or is it just going to be about messi, FOR GOD sakes!
I think he just read wikipedia and got amazed
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hassan you by far are the most irritating person I've come across in footytube. I Don't have allegiance to CR7 or Messi. But you are a turd. Stop posting your garbage over and over again You comment whore
Ahhhhh sheeet lol
To the 4 people (so far) who voted either team as "Rubbish": Why do you even bother watching football?
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That happened when haters watch football
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The only thing missing from this incradible match was seeing Messi and Ronaldo exchanging shirts! Looooooooool
ManUtdTILLIDIE (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I agree that would me pretty awesome but I don't think ronaldo could fit into messi's shirt lol
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yeah, THAT's the problem looool
Haha manutd funny but they don't have actually wear it lol m just saying, its just gesture of sportsmanship

Kick4Life - changing lives through football