Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Oct 7
DinShaba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Seriously does anyone know the name of the song at the start on the promo video? Would really appreciate it
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Shazam it!
DinShaba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How do I go about doing that then?
Preznet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I could watch the higlights for this video dozens of times and still not get sick
DevilsAvacado (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What a great game of football by two amazing teams! Madrid looked the stronger at the beginning, but Barcelona showed their class. Messi's first goal was a bit lucky. I think Pepe had a moment of madness. Madrid seem like they are improving all the time when they play Barcelona. Can't wait for the next encounter!
LowenStark (TSV 1860 München) 2 years ago
Well Ronaldo's style is more Attractive to watch then Messi's. While every kid dreams to be Playing like Ronalo, (With Tricks and make Football Magic), Messi just looks to out run the defender, and being so tiny that Messi is, (due to his past Medical Condition) makes it easy for him. IF Messi was as tall as Ronaldo, he would not be that Successful. IF ronaldo where to be as small as Messi, he would be a monster.

In todays game, small fast player, have the advantage. Therfore I see Ronaldo as the one that defies the odds, and has worked very to become the player, where as Messi, ist just lucky to be tiny and fast. LOL....

Comments are Welcomed
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
So why are other small players not his level? Why is he superior to other small players? Since you seem to know so much, how do you explain that?
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm sorry mate but there's no sense in what your saying whatsoever!
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Smaller players can have better control of the ball and balance due to their height being closer to the centre of gravity, but that doesn't always mean they do. They are also not necessarily faster. Taller players are usually bigger so can out muscle opponents but again, doesn't apply to everyone (especially divers), however, taller players can definitely head the ball better.

So, overall I think there are probably more disadvantages of being smaller and therefore Messi is the one that defies the odds
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think Messi defies the odds.... Ronaldo literally has the perfect football physique (1. 86 m & 84 kg). How are you supposed to stop that? Pace to burn, can head the ball, can out jump, can out muscle, can out shoot, and has insane control.... Having that perfect athlete body is kind of a cheat code if you ask me
Xpeppe (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@lowenstark, Ronaldo have privilege to run straight on the left corner while messi has to beat 4, 5 guys in the middle most of the time. If messi isn't on the forward and scoring, he always makes brilliant passes while if ronaldo ain't shooting he is completely invisible in the game
DePrince (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Tell me a better name to call it than the el-classico?
DePrince (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Imagine Ronaldo and Messi on thesame team? OMG.... LOL
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
My imagination is not big enough
Demonking (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ronaldo better than Messi? Are you people on crack?

Ronaldo is a undoubtedly an amazing player, but Messi is a living-legend.

Any good football analyst or experienced football player will tell you Messi is the most effective.

Even Ronaldo himself must understand this
Andrewmcross (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well I beilieve your wrong. Ronaldo Has had sucess in the EPL and aswell as Spain where he has proven himself. Messi has only played for Barca and whit other world class players his level where the compitition is lower than the EPL alltogeather. Ireally don't think Messi could hold his title as worlds player in the EPL where Ronaldo was and did prove himself. B4 anybpody can say Messi is the best he has to leave a team where he has 11 other players who can play at his level and join a EPL team where he will have to face top level compition week in and out like players who have been considered the best b4 him. One example in Ronaldo there for no doubt Ronaldo > Messi hell taking everything in to consderation i'd ever say RVP > Messi. Messi has Never had to face week in and week tough compition and when he and Barca do you see wht happens. They lose 2 games in a row to a team who finished 6th in the EPL. Not bad for the best team with the best player don't you think? Messi and you along with Messi fans urselfs must understand this. HE great BUT OVER rated ON A great TEAM WHO CAN supply HIM WITH great balls AND OPEN UP THE pitch FOR HIM TO RUN
Yohannesmiressa (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That must be the most invalid and ignorant comment I keep reading about messi how can you take credit away from somebody because he grew up in a system he likes to play in and he is the best in the world at what he does? So he has to leave barca just be considered the best that's an ignorant statement HE Plays excellent in pretty much every game he plays in champions league and la liga. Just because they lost to chelsea you can't say they don't see competition like that. Chelsea played good and mostly defended the whole game. The Man is a Living Legend and you have to give respect when its due. He has accomplished more then anyone except a world cup
Denaro89 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Seeing comparisons between the two and people shouting one is better than the other shits me to tears. They are both two of the most incredible footballers to have ever played the game, appreciate the greatness and talent without the nonsense - they both deserve it
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great match. Good to see the clean clasicos, not dirty like the years before
AsmirMadridista (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ronaldo was better, than messi the only thing what messi did goog is the freekick...
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Can't understand how the commentator calls Ronaldo's first goal a 'scrappy goal'. It was sublime...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football