Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Jan 25
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Visca barca! No bus running over the trophy this time!
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Alright, trolls. Bring it on!
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Hi
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The red card is a must lol
Haha yeah. Surprising there wasn't a brawl - came close few times though
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Madrid did have a great game for real especially Ozil this really means he should start every game! Most likely next year Madrid will own Barca.... Nevertheless it was a great game!
Andremavr (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
He played amazing in both games actually. Without him and ronaldo, I think the end result wouldn't have been so close
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Now that's what am talkin about real madrid came back in 2nd half ruthless I hope benzema should have started maybe it would of been another story, I have learned today that i'd rather play along side pepe than against him. Also I wonder what jose mourinho whisperd in ramos's ear?
Alex11rooney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well Ronaldo looks happy
Coooookie 2 years ago
I didn't see the game.... But why so many lucky votes for Barca
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Because they were lucky?
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Because there is no referee one
Grrface (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ref call the game both ways, its pathetic and a joke
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
I have to agree to some degree, but considering the first leg, I'm not surprised, in the first leg, madrid shoudlve had red cards for coentrao, ramos, alonso and pepe but that never happened. This match, lass shouldve had a red as well
I think the ref not be afraid to give out cards,
Also he f****d up in the end, real madrid got a free kick but he ended the game :S
Caravanserai (Napoli) 2 years ago
Cracking goal from dani alves. Best performance by far from Real Madrid. Watching the game I really thought it was another mauling by Barca.... But they really lost it in the second half, giving ball away so cheap.... Pepe was as usual. Reckless but defended well. Lassana was lucky to stay on the field but Barcelona were even luckier to be honest. Ramos goal ruled out was a shocker. And why did the ref not play the full 3 mintues of extra time? Dani alves was rolling on the ground for like the half of the added minutes. He didn't even let the free kick to be played...
He's a man of his word? I was surprised too - thought I had another minute of biting my nails. Overall, pretty shitty refing, but to be fair - el clasico is one of the hardest to ref in the game
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lass and callejon should have seen red, things would not have been different. Thus Madrid lucky to have not ended with 7 players !
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I have no idea what the ref was doing? He allowed Diarra to stay on but sent off Ramos? I am glad Madrid finally came out to play ball. I was beginning to get sick of these one sided Clasicos even though it is always enjoyable to see Barca win.

Alves' goal made my day! What a screamer!
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Ramos's second yellow should have never happened. Ref should have given it and a tony award to sergio. But what else is new?
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Really? Because if I can recall, pique got the a yellow card for the SAME exact foul on pepe which he milked the s**t out of
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Real was awesome, Barça was average. But the goals of Pedro (beautiful set-up form Leo) and the lightining bolt from Alves were deadly.

Whoever votes Barcelona as 'lucky' because of the referee either did not see the game or just can't stand Barça always winning. Diarra should've been off in the first half and then it would've been game over. Real had decisions against them in the second half, we had decisions against us in the first. And to be honest, Coentrao, Ramos and Diarra should have all not seen the end of the game
You're forgetting Pepe. He got a yellow at the end of the game after slapping, stomping, faking injury, diving.... Pathetic ref!
Grrface (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The last 20 minutes of the game was a pathetic display by the ref, the fact that you think 3 RM players should have received red cards is absolutely ridiculous bs. Barca lucked out today end of story
AndreiD (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If Barca were lucky today, I didn't say they weren't, then Real was lucky also on the first leg not conceiding more than 2 goals. So practically, at the end of the game, both teams were lucky...
NeZ112 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Blame your coach should of done better the first leg, and played like today. So now madrid fans have to suffer
AndreiD (Barcelona) 2 years ago
We can say that Barca played more deffensively and just wait for Madrid to loose control of the ball while attacking, and start a counterattack (as they did for the first goal).... Anyways, Barca in the semis, end of story
Jandito (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pinto VS Casillas.... Lmao and Pinto still go through....
Barca didn't go through because of Pinto
My point is, even Pinto on the goal...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I not a fan of Pinto but I kinda feel bad for him not starting much good for him to get tie atleast (and they go through?) get him alittle confident
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ok we did not go through but at least we finally played proper football against Barca.
Our team played really well and we did not need to practice the tikki takka, we did our way and we almost won the game.
We were all over them and our team made the Barca fans crap their pants at their home.
Our team has proven today to everyone that we could stand up to Barca, we just need to keep improving and remain humble.
But we also need to relax we the dangerous tackles.
As a football fan I really enjoyed this game, it had everything from great goals, chances, tackles to even high tension between players.... Now this was a proper Classico.
Btw.... I voted Barca lucky, not because of the ref decisions, but because we clearly could have been well ahead
Without VV, our 1st goalie.... And we still handled it...
Man.... I tell you a secret.
Barca have a proper manager, defenders, midfielders and strikers, but not goalies.
Barca need a proper goalie.
I seen Valdes nervous many times and loses himself, Pinto is an exact replica of him
Danyjr (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
Are you serious with the refereeing decisions? I could have easily been 11 vs 7 by the end of the match. Harsh tackling by Madrid, very harsh and they are very lucky to have got away with them
They don't need 5stars goalie to win Everything, but still since last 3 or 4 La liga season till now they're the lowest conceded team.... Whats the secret? Ball possession, team work, humble, massive attack
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thank god the team that wanted to play football went through. The thugs won the copa last year

Kick4Life - changing lives through football