Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Real Madrid, Aug 23
Komeni (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha valdes love it
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Third barca goal was amazing! But real madrid was really sloppy in the back. Great game regardless!
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Divers.... Divers everywhere
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol.... And talks who? Get outta' here!
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Drogba was a diver and actor yet played football. Who does that?
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lmao I think Pierce Brosnan use to do it, he dived today so Villa should be the starter
Almatrium (Olympique Lyon) 1 year ago
Wooow Iniesta oO !  
Deepu7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Barca's 3rd goal was just amazing.... What a delightful pass to xavi.... You guys are really awesome...
Ssoblasted (Chelsea) 1 year ago
God damn, busquets was diving all over the place
Scarface90 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Spain should send Busquets in the next olympics in the men swimming team.... He'll win the gold medal
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Still hard to beat nani and young!
BubbleMachine (Lazio Roma) 1 year ago
Busquets beats them, by a landslide
Ronaldo723 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Nah man you forgot alexis!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Heck at least Busquetts made it look like the defender actually hurt him, Alexis Sanchez on the other hand makes it too obvious even Barcelona fans are getting tired of him already
Luvdgame (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I sometimes wonder why you guys can't just comment on football rather than picking the faults of a professional who is trying to do his job, by doing anything to win the game.... Guys lets just enjoy the beautiful game as it is in this dispensation...
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Alexis learned in chile!    
Reventon (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol they are missing drogba's diving skills so they have to comment on busquets
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Never seen Madrid lose the lead so quickly!  They've got to be more defensively aware for the next leg
Pepe will be back next game, I'm pretty sure we're gonna' be more aware with his presence on the pitch
You mean more violent? Lmao
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
I don't know what is the deal between Valdes and Di Maria, the last super cup in Madrid Valdes pass a ball directly at Di Maria which turn out to be a goal, today again Valdes giving away the ball to Di Maria which led to goal, Valdes is too inconsistent for me, he can be good today and then the next day making some stupid play, same goes for Pinto
I think Di Maria is secretly his best friend
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Great game, iniesta played awesome, but the cup is still up in the air
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Everyone talking about the Xavi goal but when Xavi scored Barcelona was already leading, for me though, the goal Pedro scored was the most important for Barca in the game at that period, Madrid was ready to sit back and defend the 1 goal then counter attack Barcelona but as I said earlier the Pedro goal change everything, if Barcelona didn't got that early goal they would have been in a tough position finishing off the game
True the most important goal was Pedro's, should have been offside though, oh well that's football for you, hopefully the linesmen doesn't make those kinds of mistakes on the return leg, for both team's ofcourse
JRaty (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Personally, I'd say they were level if you look at the grass-lines. Pedros feet were behind, and he was leaning his body to be level
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
As martin tyler would say :

"you're most vulnerable when you've just scored"

Haha the number of times I've heard this sentence in unimaginable !
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Don iniesta, the puppet master
RIZWANJAMILL (Barcelona) 1 year ago
f**k you VICTOR VALDIES:@
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Pinto > V. Valdes
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
I hope pinto starts next game
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I heard Lloris is for sale...
Don't give them any ideas^ lol
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 1 year ago
Lol pinto has made some terrible mistakes as well    Not every GK can be iker geez
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Pedro's goal was majestic. What a pass, superb control and clinical finish in timely fashion. Love that Pedro is back. With Villa and Pedro back Messi will be able to relax and not have to do everything by himself. Stay healthy guys
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 1 year ago
I think you're missing the most important detail: it was offsides
Yosoyculeporvid (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ummmh clearly you don't use the grass-lines (the patch divisions) as reference.... As clearly every ref does. The angle we see it from puts him a bit offsides. Make the reference with the lines.... He is in a straight line in accordance to the defender
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 1 year ago
Haha absolutely untrue. He has playable parts of his body (head) in an offsides position. It's not even deniable. I'm not saying it was not a tight decision or the ref was biased, just saying that this time it was not the right decision
This is not 100 meters spring or we are not at Olympics lol upper part doesn't matter if they both stepping on the same line haha
JRaty (Barcelona) 1 year ago
It's very much deniable. Pedro was about as even as you can be once you take the camera angle in to account
Footycray (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol, did that guy just say upper part doesn't matter? When did you start watching football? Yesterday?

Any body part over the offside line is an offside. And the picture you guys are referring to is incorrect, look at that picture again and you will see that the ball hasn't even connected with the passers feet yet. When the ball connected, he was offside

Kick4Life - changing lives through football