Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Osasuna, Jan 27
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Wow. Barca are playing like Real Sociedad now when they are in the area! Clever and classy!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You've become quite the Sociedad fan, haven't you Mt?
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Damn this team is good
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The rubbish votes are just embarrassing btw...
Ucstan (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Great game. Why the rubbish votes though?  
ThePandavas (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Butt hurt real madrid and ManU fans, what else?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why would we give a f**k about giving you rubbish votes? A bit too full of yourselves mate
1 year ago
What does Man UTD have to do with Barca?! Its just fans from different teams who don't like watching football
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That last comment officially made no sense. (fan = someone who enjoys watching football)
SirVim (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I guess if you are a fan of a team, you can't watch other teams play, unless they are playing your team. Lol #senseless
Yank10 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I am still happy that in the world of football fans there are still more genuine spectator than the rubbish one's
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
United fans are you serious? Haha stop that stupid stereotype. I don't go voting a team rubbish when they play good
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Offsides surely for the third goal but great finishing from messi
1 year ago
Justice was done though after 3 false offsides calls against us which could have led to clear goals
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Its ok YousifSaid, some people judge only through highlights
1 year ago
Ya I know I agree with him though it was an offsides goal and I called it on the spot. They canceled 2 other breakaways he would have had and they were clearly onside so I'm just letting him know lol
Mcmohan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Those who saw the match.... Why the yellow card in 18th minute? Unless it was a really rash tackle, referees do not start giving cards in first half...
1 year ago
Handball
SirVim (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Where in the rules did you read that? There is no time limit for cards, or fouls. Professional players already know the rules. Its part of being a 'professional'
1 year ago
@SirVim I thought I was the only one that thought like that. Every time I yell out at yellow card challenge people are like oh the game just started. Or oh it would be unfair since one team is better than the other, or has the lead. There is no excuse and even referees themselves have to realize that the rulebook is part of the game. It would make games so much more fair than letting excuses or sympathy be involved
Mcmohan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@SirVim: I read the rules, did you ever see the statistics of when the most yellow cards are given and on an average when the first yellow card is given in any game?
If its a yellow card offense, so be it. But if it falls into gray area referees don't show yellow cards in the first half.... Just an observation
Anyways, the first reply satisfied my curiosity...
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That red card killed the match. I'd like to see both of the offences that led to it
1 year ago
2 handballs. 1 was contriversal since it didn't look on purpose but the second was stupid by the player. It was like the hand of god but more obvious...
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Messi!
Sexyted (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Anything cr7 can do messi can do better
Pucker (Manchester United) 1 year ago
With those performances messi will always be world player of the year ahead of cr7
MrTwitty (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Get over it, they're both fantastic players
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 1 year ago
Well Lorcstar it isn't just this game that Messi beats Ronaldo is it?
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Deserved win, although that "red card + penalty" duo seemed to be a welcome present when Barça was at 1-1
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Messi's first was delightful
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Messi only scores sitters, too bad Ronaldo has to creates chances for himself and doesn't have the service that Messi does
[account-removed] 1 year ago
CR7 all natural to
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Same old arguments.... Blah bla blah blah, Messi is way better than Ronaldo by a long shot
You just worry about who's gonna' replace Sneijder
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yes sitters but you have to give the man credit for his positioning, if scoring sitters was that easy why do players like torres mess it up. Ronaldo scores very nice goals and a variety of them, but you can't discredit messi the way you do, I wanna see you score any goals in la liga
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I wanna see messi play a cold night in stoke
I wanna see Messi score without his two babysitters Xavi and Iniesta. Do you honestly think Messi could play in the premier league?
Maniche (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Don't waste your time dealing with haters because they will always hate. What some people don't understand is the fact that most Barcelona players came from the same football academy, LA masia, enabled them to have a strong chemistry on the pitch. Just like you said, Messi's goals are mostly about his perfect positioning. He knows where his teammates will throw the ball so why should he struggle too much. He is just too smart.
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
His positioning is phenomenal but you fail to realize that the style barcelona plays is with messi as the focal point. Torres actually scored a nice goal today. Why discredit Torres too in this case? Torres was at one point one of the meanest strikers in the sport. And I hope you do realize that Messi is a result of rigorous training at Barcelona. He's played with these players for years. Where as ronaldo has had to adapt. He was phenomenal in portugal and outstanding in england. Today he got his 19th hattrick in our white shirt. His stat is a hattrick every 9. 5 games. That's a crazy stat. Messi has been in the la liga longer too. Please tell me he's better than ronaldo. I don't think so? Its unfair to take anyting away from ronaldo as well. The fact that YOU (barcelona) are his second favourite team to score against after getafe. He's scored 11 on getafe and 10 on you guys. What does that say? He not only gets the job done, but he gets it done in style and when it matters
So apparently you started to watch liga game from today.... Just watch more games you will learn something about leo, kid
We already know bout that man, whatever he used, give it to Giovinco so he can be just as good
Connections if Messi will be put in transfers than please tell me one club of premiere league who doesn't want him in their team and ofcourse with affordable transfer fees I guess
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
@Fatimarmcf Portugal league is a mediocre league, I would rather watch the Japanese J league than watching Portugal league. And for EPL that's an over hyped league which I don't even watch maybe if Man City is playing I watch a little to see the Argentines, Yaya and Silva in action. EPL teams can't even win against lower tier FA Cup teams from 3rd, 4th and 5th.... LMFO.... Oldham beating Liverpool, first i've heard of that team, Leeds beating Tottenham, Brentford knocking out Chelsea out of the FA cup, and again never heard of Brentford, maybe they're from the 6th division in England? All the EPL has on La Liga is that they have more money to move around in there league. If Osasuna was in the EPL right now they would have been challenging big time for the EPL title. Average spanish players become stars in the EPL which is never the case with English players in La Liga. You're just broadcasting a myth that can hardly be proved true by facts. Messi don't need to play in the EPL that would be a waste of Messi time. It took Aquero one season to win an EPL title after leaving Spain, Aquero scored more goals on is debut season in England than what he scored on is debut season for Athletico Madrid in Spain, and Aquero scored a hat-trick on is first game played in England.
Yaya Toure was barely scoring goals while he was in Spain now he's scoring goals for fun in the EPL, Zableta too scoring goals for fun in the EPL wasn't the case for him while he was at Espanyol, David Silva too wasn't scoring this often for Valencia now he's scoring for fun in the EPL.... Just get this in your head La LIGA greater than EPL. Best Leagues in Europe 1. Spain 2. Germany 3. Italy 4 England/France.
"If Osasuna was in the EPL right now they would have been challenging big time for the EPL title. " That was funnier than your result against Torino
1 year ago
@connections Are you sure everything up there is connected or is your name a plee for help. If so I could contact my doctor right away. I wish I could tell you I understand how it feels but my brain functions properly. However your case seems very serious. I have seen this once before and symptoms include extreme stupidty so don't be ashamed. I will pray that one day you are capable. For now try staying away from your nearest phone or computer as that could make it worse. If you are reading this now I recommend you talk to your family and tell them chances are looking slim. Be easy
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@fathima, you look beautiful.... Don't obsess too much with cr7.... He's booked already.... There are certain people who is ready for it...
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Connections just got roasted by Kidulthood.    Btw I do believe Kidulthood have a good point.
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wow! Bringing up the Messi vs Ronaldo comparison again. Ronaldo is a better "athlete" than Messi. Messi is a better "footballer" than Ronaldo is more versatile around the park.

Ronaldo is like a fish out of water if he's not on the wings. Why is he a winger? Because his best asset is his lightning quick pace which works for most wingers because they have to deal with a defender on one side of the field. Most wingers fail miserably when they try to do the same thing through the middle of the field. Remember the original Ronaldo? He had a pace and brilliant close control unlike CR7 who can't dribble past more than one or 2 at best. Ronaldo is a great passer too but his vision is nowhere even close to Messi's.

Connections, said Messi needs Xavi and Iniesta to help him score sitters. Messi was the assist leader in La Liga and has much more assists than Xavi and Iniesta who's job is to assist Messi. Messi is also much more hard working than Ronaldo. Ronaldo will rarely retrieve a ball from someone else.

Yes, fathima, it is Barcelona training. Ever seen Pedro run like a madman trying to retrieve the ball? He does that in the 1st minute or the 90th minute of the game. And even the best cannot necessarily play for Barca. Ibra was a misfit even though he's probably one of the top 5 strikers in the world.

Now you can speculate as much as you want that Messi will not last in the Premier league. Most coaches around the world do not think so. Messi is so full of talent that it is hard to imagine anybody stopping him for too long. I will agree that Messi wouldn't have as much protection in the Premier league because the EPL is all about brutal play. But that's what happens when you don't have players will ball skills. That also shows the decay in the English team.

Instead of complaining, just sit and enjoy the phenomenon that is called Messi.
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I didn't read all that drama but kidhood said la liga is the #1 league in europe....
Are you mentally retarded?
La liga is all about barce and madrid
It will take alot of time for la liga games to be interesting for people to watch!
Heres a shocking fact: MOST people ONLY watch LA LIGA for EL classico matches!
Just stick to your clubs kid and stop dreaming
Donjom (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Haaaah messi always 1 better than ronaldo  And 4 the messi haterz keep hatin 'cause he just gets better lmao
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
This is the first game in 2013 where Messi scores more then Ronaldo, don't flatter him. Ronaldo had a brace and a hatrick last week, Messi had 1...
Donjom (Barcelona) 1 year ago
And people who vote rubbish for barcelona well.... Tht means they couldn't decide what's better than great lol
Actually some people come here just to click that red sector of pie chart, they even don't have any idea who score, who won, that only because there is Barcelona written at down of pie chart haha
Farox (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Good match, the red was harsh.... Can't wait for another El Classico !
Credibilista (AS Roma) 1 year ago
What a pass by Xavi

Kick4Life - changing lives through football