Barcelona V Granada CF, Sep 22
Barcelon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This commentator sucks!
Sairaghu31 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm pretty sure annoying commentator is sucking barca's dick
Sairaghu31 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And, don't get me wrong, I'm a Barca fan
Yashioman (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Why would they celebrate so much after 87 minutes of being denied? Any sportsman-like player would have just gladly given the recognition. I don't think many will understand what I am trying to say here but.... My point is they owe Toño awe
JCKane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That geordie commentator is soooooo f****n annoyin. He has to make everything amazing. He has nothing of any interest to say apart from making amazed noises!
Solifunky9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I know right, Even saying that Xavi's goal was aimed at the bar bcos he knows that if he aimed at the net the goalie would catch it? WTF!
ChelseaThapa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good goal, but I hate barca winnings, Only one team on the planet that can beat barca is Chelsea, go chelsea
Marc87 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hate this commentator so much! I'm a Barca fan but goddamn this dude thinks every pass barcelona makes is god's gift to the world!
Ikrau (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Tono.... Damn  Xavi's goal.... Good Lord  Nice work from both teams.... Unlucky for Granada to not get a point
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Amazing goalkeeping
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
No joke it has been awhile since i've seen a goalkeeper have that many world class saves in a game. What a hell of a strike by Xavi though. Beautiful in every respect
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Messi to Villa: At my feet, bitch.... At my feet...
NorthDawn (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Brilliant game, great to see Barca getting some competition except for are Madrid in the Spanish league, but amazingly played by the GK and was unlucky not to keep a clean sheet
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi should calm down when it's not his day. Screaming at your team mates doesn't help. If that's how Messi looks like each time he isn't the best player in the world, I can't imagine him in his thirties...
MesQuUnClub (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi is a perfectionist, I'm actually surprised he doesn't yell more when his teammates juste waste opportunities one after another. I think, he has great mastery of his temper as he does with his skills, but frankly he should yell more, that's football, you yell when someone else makes a bad decision with the ball, but also you take yelling if you do the same. Nothing wrong with that at all, it is the nature of being super competitive and super perfectionist
Mkoo1234 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You should suck messi's c**k then
Fahim0173 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a game for the Granada keeper.... Back luck.... Buh barca did deserve the win
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Xavi scored a beautiful goal, poor keeper had no chance but either way he still had a heck of a game, and it was a little shocking to see Messi talk to Villa like that, never seen that side of him before.... And nice to see Valdes make a key save like that should boost his confidence up a bit. Great game. Also people saying Granada was "parking the bus"? Lol did you guys watch the game? The defence was wide open "parking the bus" is pulling a Chelsea and defending with 9+ in their own box Granada never did that just because Barca had alot of chances which they couldn't score doesn't automatically mean Granada were "parking the bus"
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi was just frustrated at his poor touch which allowed the ball to go out for a goal kick, and needed a scape goat to vent at. Classy
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
Valdez should take Granada's gk jersey and hang it high on his wall, framed. And look at it every day. What a wall

Kick4Life - changing lives through football