Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Granada CF, Sep 22
Jeganx (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Tono should be understudy of Valdes
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Now a comment about the football kits. It's just my opinion.
I like the Granada kit. The light blue, silverlook colour is just awesome.
The barca kit is not my cup of tea. It's too dark and the strong yellow colour (as the number on the back) just make the whole kit an eyesore.

Now to the goalkeepers. Valdes' kit is just beautiful. The Granada goalkeepers kit is more fitted for ice skate figure dancing...
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
And then there is this kit, no comment......

Merederem (Arsenal) 1 year ago
11:51.... Messi loses the ball.... And heelflicks it back to himself.... Oh. Oh
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Whoa, Tono was awesome!
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
OMG that Irish dude needs to relax with the Messi and Barcelona praise in general. Even Gary Neville isn't as biased as this dude. God that was sickening to listen to for 10 minutes. Couldn't do that for 2 hours.

Oh and kudos to Victor Valdes for actually making a save
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I think he may be Scottish, but whatever. He was totally obnoxious, I agree
Arsenish (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Tono was absolutely amazing! Not enough superlatives to define his performance....  
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The goal keeper should be the man of the match !
AgentPutin (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Fully understand that the frustration grows in a match where the keeper steals the match. But the Messi-Villa is a bad sign of things to come. Plus Messi had what 10 attempts to score, a lil too greedy for my liking, but can't complain love seeing Real so far behind!
Swenger (Arsenal) 1 year ago
1) Screams yes when barca attack. WTF?
2) Boils over when he hopes for barca "penalty". Ok....
3) Oh.... Magic.... Yes.... Oh.... Ah.... Magic.... Magic!

Imbecile
ManoK (Barcelona) 1 year ago
He did the same for Granada.... But because it was only twice vs. 2892798729872 you thought he was pro-Barca
BkAnton2003 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
The second commentator is gay for messi, for sure! That was incredibly annoying. The stupidest thing I ever heard was when he implied that Messi intended to score the second goal off the defender. That guy is a moron!
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 1 year ago
Valdez should take Granada's gk jersey and hang it high on his wall, framed. And look at it every day. What a wall
Ardak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Messi was just frustrated at his poor touch which allowed the ball to go out for a goal kick, and needed a scape goat to vent at. Classy
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Xavi scored a beautiful goal, poor keeper had no chance but either way he still had a heck of a game, and it was a little shocking to see Messi talk to Villa like that, never seen that side of him before.... And nice to see Valdes make a key save like that should boost his confidence up a bit. Great game. Also people saying Granada was "parking the bus"? Lol did you guys watch the game? The defence was wide open "parking the bus" is pulling a Chelsea and defending with 9+ in their own box Granada never did that just because Barca had alot of chances which they couldn't score doesn't automatically mean Granada were "parking the bus"
Fahim0173 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What a game for the Granada keeper.... Back luck.... Buh barca did deserve the win
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Messi should calm down when it's not his day. Screaming at your team mates doesn't help. If that's how Messi looks like each time he isn't the best player in the world, I can't imagine him in his thirties...
MesQuUnClub (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Messi is a perfectionist, I'm actually surprised he doesn't yell more when his teammates juste waste opportunities one after another. I think, he has great mastery of his temper as he does with his skills, but frankly he should yell more, that's football, you yell when someone else makes a bad decision with the ball, but also you take yelling if you do the same. Nothing wrong with that at all, it is the nature of being super competitive and super perfectionist
Mkoo1234 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You should suck messi's c**k then

Kick4Life - changing lives through football