Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Granada CF, Sep 22
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
2-0 win will make people think Barcelona played bad. But it was different scenario. Barcelona have been denied with some super class saves. Lovely performance by the players and good to see Xavi scored.
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
All the teams coming to Barcelona are parking the bus Barcelona need to have a back up plan, because it as become obvious the game plan of the visiting teams coming to the camp nou...
What happen between Messi and Villa is a normal thing in sport, nothing to be fusing about, I remember when Dani Alves and Pique almost fight on the field, Alves pointing in Pique face and all that so I have no doubt the next game Messi and Villa will be celebrating goals together...
Sueazy (Bayern München) 1 year ago
That pass from dani alves to messi.... Omg so sexy. Barcelona had a great game, just the finishing was lacking. Barcelona shouldn't be discredited for their finishing, but rather the granada goalkeeper should be given all praise. Absolutely sensational performance from him
Lyrikalrichie (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Guys watch the clip over again you will see that it is only Messi arguing whilst Villa is calmly trying to explain himself, it's only one person with a problem here and that is Messi. Even though he is the best player in the world in my opinion, he has no right to behave that way irrespective of what his team mate has done wrong. These are the early stages of arrogance and pretty soon [C.] Ronaldoisis disease (hopefully not). Tito should speak about it asap. Barca all day!
Jeganx (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Kinda trying to put Villa back on bench.... And you're right, he has no right to do that to his teammate while he misses tons of opportunities. Even the og was a bit of luck
Guleybaz (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Totally agree! BARCA FOR lİFE!
Benign (Barcelona) 1 year ago
These commentators are idiots
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Don't talk crap about these commentators. Atleast don't use the plural. Have some history to your opinions
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
They are idiots. They freaking said Messi's pass was actually an intentional deflection goal
Jonny (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Did I hear the commentator right? That Messi purposely (somewhat) forced the own goal? C'mon! Messi's incredible but that seems a little far-fetched...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
There's pretty much nothing non-far-fetched about this guy. Love him or hate him. Of course you're right
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Missed this game, just watched the highlights. This was a crazy game. The messi chance and build up and then xavi's goal-freaking amazing
Madrid is at 16th in the league standing 4th from bottom, I know its still early, but still that is real strange, Madrid fighting off regulation.... Lol
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Why the f**k do you always have to drag Real Madrid and Ronaldo into every Barcelona match? This is our game so praise and pray the team
First thing you can't pray and curse at the same time, I was just saying it was strange for Madrid to be so far behind Barcelona this early, you guys get too personal with the Barcelona vs Madrid duel not me because I don't get paid by either Barcelona or Madrid so I'm free to say whatever I want to...
Leoshrestha (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yeah! You are free to say anything but why is it always necessary to mention our rivals in every thing? Who said you to curse our team? Pray if they play bad and Praise if they played well
Kh3r4d (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Xavi, even when celebrating, is dodging imaginary opponents.    Somewhat funny
FromRaaange (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Barca really should buy a quality CB
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Agreed, they played with two players who have been formed as CDM, didn't they? (Mascherano and Song)

Hummels would suite them very well imo. Piqué will be back to his top form sooner or later though
7anzalla (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Who hired this commentator?
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Damn, Toño needs to find a bigger club. He was on fire today! Reminds me of Javi Varas's performance against Barca last season, where Varas managed a clean sheet, including saving a penalty kick from Lio Messi in the final minutes. But that was at home; there's no way he could have held off Barca as well as Toño did today, at the Camp Nou
Kukubuku (Liverpool) 1 year ago
OMG, is it just me or the second commentator is really annoying. Better watch this clip on mute...
FinalManBack (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I could care less about the commentator, Tono's performance was absolutely incredible. I honestly thought he was going to save Xavi's shot. Like Joshtch said, reminds me of Javi Varas VS barca. Made my night

Kick4Life - changing lives through football