Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Granada CF, Sep 22
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I don't think there is any real problem with Messi and Villa, it was just a heat-of-the-moment thing. The media is just trying to blow this out of proportion. Why not talk about the amazing game.... And captain fantastic? Barca is family. Cheers! VIVA barca!
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Tello played well
Bluezombi (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Xavi is the man, and don't complain about little things its all well played out. Messi passing Villa shooting Alexis missing some shots, its a work in progress this team and it always will be. MOST important, THEY WILL always WIN
Mharis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Great play by Barca but they were Lucky. Antonia was outstanding and he almost saved a day for Granada. Immaculate goal-keeping and spectacular saves
M07mm3d (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lucky!! Did you watch the game?
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
A late goal is lucky when you had few chances before it came. Not when you already had like 12
Darkplanner (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Messi really wanted his goal huh!
Tonyhawk89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Full credit to the Granada's keeper.... But such a strike from XAVI.... World class touch
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
Useless alexis indeed. I can't see one positive pass, shoot bla bla.... I can't believe why pep and tito insisted sanchez for starting lineup. Pedro has higher level than alexis
Luvdgame (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I wonder what games do you watch.... Mate
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Huh? For once I thought he had a decent game!
MesQuUnClub (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ditto Messionage,
In general I'm disappointed in Alexis, he had better days in Serie A, but actually this game he was pretty decent to say the least, he gave it all he had and he gave some nifty passes, only if Pedro and Cesc could convert. I think Tito is talking to Alexis, I see him trying harder last few games, keep it up Alexis you can come back to your old form
Kucuk (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Granada should have scored the 84th minute...
Barça should have scored 10 times before that
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Players lose composure in Camp Nou, which is hilarious because the only person they have in front of them is Valdez. They did deserve a goal
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Oh no its the messi dicksucker again...
Pqliverpool (Liverpool) 1 year ago
WHOO! What a shot!
What a goal. And what a game by Toño, he should be very proud, the final result notwithstanding. Also Gómez shouldn't be harsh on himself, this stuff just happens and if he hadn't been there, it would have been an easy tap-in for Pedro.

11 points for the time being, wow. This equals definitely being ahead of Real Madrid after the clásico, even though there's a game in between; not bad but I hope no one's getting carried away with that.

It wasn't a bad match at all, only took a while to get out of second gear, and then it took a while to get past Toño. I still think it was pretty good, in 9/10 cases, the 1-0 will come by the 70th minute in a match like this one.

Still wondering what the Messi-Villa incident was all about
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 1 year ago
Apperently Messi wanted the ball back in the space that thiago had opened for him. You can read his lips as saying "de primera!" as in quick first touch
Graham1983 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Damn boys, leavin it late again
DennisBel (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Great game by Barcelona and a deserved win despite an absolute world class performance by the Granada goalkeeper. And Xavi's goal for goal of the week
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Never knew it was still hot in that camp nou they must be sweating
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow, if tono held strong that game and kept a clean sheet, I would bow down and worship him. I will still bow down and worship him after the performance he gave for Granada this game. Outstanding goalkeeping and defending, a shame they couldn't muster at least one goal. Hats off to barca for staying in there and attacking every little ounce of space given to them

Kick4Life - changing lives through football