Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Granada CF, Sep 22
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Good 12 mins highlights of the game! Enjoy!

Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I hate how teams paly against barcelona. But they should get to the endline and put in more low crosses that seams to work pretty well when they do actually do it
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Watching Barcelona grind out a win was a viewing pleasure
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Was it really?
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Happens very commonly these days. Barca struggle a lot in the league these days
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Kind of sad to see Messi bitching at Villa. Messi might be the top player right now but, give Villa a break, after what he's been through to come back from that injury and actually contribute to the team. That bit tarnished this scrappy victory somewhat
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Exactly. I kinda dislike messi for what he did today. Just a little
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Frm what I see frm the hightlights, he should hav makea through ball quickly or something. Then messi fumes at villa for not noticing it
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The scoreline betrays the best goalkeeping show since Neuer vs Man Utd. One has to feel sorry for Tono
Mharis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You might forget the bravery of Sevilla goal-keeper last season
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I suppose I should say one of the best. I'm sure you're right
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Fabregas really has to improve his finishing, it's a shadow of his finishing at arsenal
Fabby (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That's 'cause wenger ain't there to teach him anymore
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Wow, xavi
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Barcelona played great.... Good defending from Granada but was not enough to stop messi and xavi.... Alex song was struggling with his defending but people I admire him from today, he was giving his best to not to let the granada counter get successful.

Ps: if there was another player in granada who could dribble ball like messi and ronaldinho, barcelona would have lost this game.... They had few chances where striker were not able to score
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Good defending from Granada. And what a strike from xavi
Donchino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I think our struggles this season has been how to accommodate Cesc.... I'd rather he start from the bench cos he's finding it difficult to blend with the attackers we have.... Don't use him when xavi is playing....

It's sad to see Messi and Villa argue during the game.... But it was just nothing more than conflict of opinion rather than heated argument as media are labelling it.... I'm glad Messi dismissed any notion of problem btw him and Villa.... As long as it's Messi, media ofcos will make a fuss out of it. Great 3 points in the end....

Thanks Victor Valdes too for making that save.... The most we could have gotten from this game if that goal had gone in would be a draw.... Hope those critics are watching him save Barca again as always
A21Joker (Barcelona) 1 year ago
It's getting to Messi's head, isn't it? He does make mistakes, too, e. G. He often dribbles when he can pass to a better positioned team-mate. So, he shouldn't be berating the legend which is David Villa. Mistakes do happen.

Barca should watch this out.... No, rather quickly solve it. Messi should apologize
Grantmanson (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Tito will need to something about team camaraderie. The way barca players celebrate each goal is somewhat different now; in past seasons, it was common to see scorers acknowledging the team-mate's assisting pass before the goal celebration
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Its okay to yell at your team mates. They're used to playing the perfect game and expect each other to perform at that level. Nothing wrong with that. Messi and Villa aren't posing for a feel-good photograph on the field
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
I became a member of footytube because it is completely related with barca. After alexis sanchez added to this team I was very hopeful like everyone. But we saw he will never be a barca player. He can't pass player who defence him usually, passing mistakes, although he had too much good chances he wasnt able to score. I can't believe how villanova chooses him instead of pedro and villa. As you see in past etoo was a great striker. But if you compare him with alexis there is a big level difference.

Barca has some troubles nowadays. Villanova has big role about this. Rotation effected the team badly last year and I usually felt angry with pep because of that. As you remembered barca lost many points when there was deep rotation(changing 4-5 main players with the bench). And yesterday we saw again after xavi, pedro turned to match something went to a normal situation. When iniesta is out of match how you can send xavi to the bench.

Very poor decisions by villanova. But note that firstly he should do sending alexis to the bench. Please think falcao will be instead of alexis, this ends story with fairy tale
Futbolista (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Amazing game by Toño. Took an unreal strike by Xavi to finally break through
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Hate villa so much he is useless get him out of barca messi is legend. That last dribble shows how aware he is of the ball and everything aorund him
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What? Villa useless?
Fabby (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It appears he misspelled torres there
Avoee (Barcelona) 1 year ago
With chelsa's usefull strikers, villa looks useless. LOL
Sean88888 (Sydney) 1 year ago
If you guys don't want Fabregas can Arsenal have him back? Alexis Sanchez too if you'd be so kind

Kick4Life - changing lives through football