Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona V Getafe, Feb 10
CrazyShaheer (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Tello is special!
Jandito (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You guys just made my day!
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Typical iniesta show.... Half a dozen goal from six different foot.... Missed the game but still enjoyed the highlights...
MrCynical (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Quality of through balls from Barca in this game was outrageous, (even for Getafes goal!) Messi might be a god but Iniesta is one of the greatest human players ever to have graced the game
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Good performance from barca I suppose
ThePandavas (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You suppose? What are you a 12 years old, that rather hide in supposition than give concrete opinion, for fear society's judgement?
7anzalla (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Pandavas, did you forget your hormone medicine? Relax.    And Fatima, it wasn't a good performance it was outstanding!
1 year ago
@The pandavas hahahah chill lmao she said something nice at least. Btw I'm digging the Tello profile pic
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Barcelona made it too easy for them
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Game genie codes up in here!
Kingleo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Great assist Iniesta
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 1 year ago
Just another day in the office...
Tumble (Atlético Madrid) 1 year ago
Great finish from Tello!  75 percent possession, you just gotta' feel sorry for them aha
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 1 year ago
Iniesta, what a player. I really think he deserved at least one ballon d'or after taking 2 euros and a wc with spain + all the work with barcelona. Unbelievable skills, can do everything on the pitch, always class
Coooookie 1 year ago
You know barca is playing super, when Pique gets on the score sheet.... Massacar
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Xavi not playing- me saying "hahaha braca gonna' lose"    Scores 6-1 - f**k me...
Malachai (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You must be stupid. Every player have chemistry in Barca no matter if Xavi plays or not, they will still beat Getafe
Leomessibarca (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ozilbtch you deserved to be f****d
Janeaire84 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What an amazing game that I missed.... ;;; Messi, bit off today, people say, still rated 10 out of 10 along with Iniesta who seemed to perform the best work today. Can not wait for the champions league this week
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Since Rosell said he loves Ozil how about we trade him to you for Don Andres?
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You are funny! Lol
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
How about swapping with alexis...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football