Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Anyone see the Netherlands game today? Afellay was amazing! I wish we had him and our other players fit through out the season. I can only imagine how different the end results would be!

On another note, Spain continue to dominate and Torres scored a beautiful header today! Hope he shines this summer!
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He was amazing today, I actually think he's playing better then before he got injured. Better turns, technique etc
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hope Ibi stays and doesn't become a bargainning chip in our planned buys
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

Have your say on two of my favorite midfielders
Maaza (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I love your profile pic dddd !
Messibra91 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Kim do heonnnnnnnnnnnnn
Torres scored for Spain!
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Incredible! I hope he can pull the Euros off for Spain and shut up the critics (yours truly included)
Corn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Santos v barca
This quite old but worth sharing

Nitro (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Saw this in the Chelsea forum LOL:

Breaking News!

"Dider Drogba's decision to leave Chelsea has resulted in the club releasing 4 medical staff, 2 stretcher bearers and a drama teacher. "
2 years ago
As long as that hot trainer doesn't leave nobody will mind haha
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Wow, Barcelona must have hundreds of medical staff then!
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Not to mention the hordes of drama coaches....come on Nitro stop being so hypocritical
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
Come on CalumLUFC, learn to take a joke
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Looks like Calum hired the drama coach fired by Chelsea lol
Lol I have never heard of Drama coaches before. Englighten us CalumUFC! Name me 1 coach more humble than Guardiola
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
You guys are just loving the fact that someone else is in the spot light for diving for once, enjoy it while it lasts! I'd better leave you to it
Nitro (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Mate learn to take a joke, I got this from the Chelsea forum. Also no one in the world can dive the way he does.... There are divers in all teams and then there was Drogba
Northgreen (AC Milan) 2 years ago
1 coach more humble than Guardiola    Solskjær
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dzeko in talks with Bayern.... And they're chasing Javi Martinez!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
We're mad
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think if J. Martinez move, he'll definitely be in the spot light next season.... I also wish to see him siding up with pique if he is included in the euro squad...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Him next to Pique would be a good move for Spain that would put Ramos back in RB where he is very effective
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Why would Bayern want Dzeko? Javi Martinez I could understand
Bayern wants Dzeko, because we need depth in our squad.

Chelsea can sub Torres, Real can sub Higuain and we? Olic....

I don't know Martinez, so I can't say if he is the money worth. But I prefer a worldclass defence player over a wrldclass striker.
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Now that Drogba is winning no more subbing in Torres though
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
^ um, Sturridge?
So Bayern would have big striker that can actually score more than tap-ins?!?!
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
^Bayern are the one squad with an incredible midfield, but lack a credible striker. At least I think Bayern are the only other team in Europe with a midfield on par with Barca and Madrid. Probably Man City as well, but you know what I mean
CheMaradona 2 years ago
I guess with Olic, Muller and Gomez I didn't really think you guys needed a forward. Adding talent to a forward line isn't a bad idea to add depth, but Muller and Gomez will surely always be the starters no?
@che
We will see.

Strikers: Dzeko, Gomez, Pizarro
Attacking midfield: Ribery, Robben, Müller, Kroos, Shaqiri

So It's gonna' be a tough time for Gomez and Müller to secure their starting spot.

Btw: Olic leaves to Wolfsburg

With players being added up to chelsea and the possibility of hulk going in(just part of the hazard news) anyone think Abra would keep sturridge?
Influence (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hazard has Just signed for Chelsea after his wife Agreed terms with John Terry. LMAO
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
LOL! Nice
Blackstyle88 2 years ago
You deserve funny votes man.... Hahaaa
Funny votes for re-posting something that is trending on twitter, and always appears when Chelsea sign a player? Lol, It was funny, but i'd hardly think he deserves funny votes
Blackstyle88 2 years ago
Take it easy man.... It was my personal opinion.... Haha
It's not that, it's just he didn't make it. That's all lol
20Livercelona12 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
LMFAO!
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Lol hit Ayyams nerve with that one

Pretty funny joke regardless of origin, but I assume you are about as tired of Terry jokes as we are of Messi not performing without Iniesta and Xavi
Barcadabest (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I feel like next season FC Barcelona will be a much different and stroger club. I can't wait to see what the new coach/manager will do!
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Well our new coach (Tito) is going to be very very similar to Pep with his line ups and player preferences which is a very good thing. I hope he doesn't rely as much on Keita though lol.

I think his most important sign will be for defence this summer, I am very curious if we will finally sign a strong replacement for Puyi and if we will get Alba for LB or if we will rely on Adriano who has deeply strengthened his flank skills (crosses and runs).

Our philosophy will undoutedly remain the same (tiki taka)

Because the players are already used to taking orders from Tito, I think the transition of managers will be very smooth and trouble free as he was already a huge influence on tactics during the Pep era
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
Yup just as Che said we really need a good defender or two our defenders are aging and getting more injuries =/ I think we will destroy this season as long as our forwards stay in form and don't pick up injuries that's what hurt us a lot this season
Blackstyle88 2 years ago
@CheMaradona.... Sounds like your username will be changed to AntiKeita soon.... Hahaaa
Saadbutt (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Eden to Chelsea.... I thought he would go to RM for sure.... Strange decision, I think they (Chelsea) made him an offer he couldn't refuse (money wise)....

What do you think about this transfer....
Well he said he wanted to go to a club where he would get a lot of play time. Chelsea is the perfect club!
Footyman1 2 years ago
Yeah, I think it would be a great fit. Unfortunately (for me), that will make Chelsea quite stronger, just when it looked inevitable they'll dwindle in strength and lose key players
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol its strange you don't know whats happen, he had to choose betweeen city, united and chelsea. City won't give him a regular time. So he chose Chelsea ahead of Utd maybe because of the money
He chose Chelsea after they won the champions league.  Without the possibility playing CL-football Hazard would have chosen City or United.
CheMaradona 2 years ago
I think its great that Hazard did not go to City since they already have huge talents it would seriously be like Fifa video games over there (not that it isn't already lol)

I think United made a huge mistake by not signing him, they can't just rely on Rooney. I think this means Welbeck will have to speed up his growth process unless Chicharito finally proves he is starting material (though he is very young still)

Chelsea really needed Hazard more than anybody else, with Drogba leaving and Torres licking major donkey balls, they needed to make a big purchase up front since as far as their defence is concerned they have the best in the world
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hazards's agent said that all three clubs matches the price and fees so it was nothing to do with money. The fact is chelsea needed him and hazard knew this
2 years ago
Looks like Hazard is going to need to learn to be a great second left back because if he's going to play with chelsea he needs to know how to defend more than attack
CheMaradona 2 years ago
^lmao!    He will have to learn to not be wasteful against good teams and score from the single chance antifutbol will grant him lol
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Man UTD get Kagawa, everything is fine
Jesus.... This again...
^LOL^
2 years ago
Naota were just messing bud.

But seriously he's gonna' need to be patient and good defender because that's chelseas style of football
Blackstyle88 2 years ago
Sharing on Barcelona's wall is best way to increase your viewers number.... Like your clever move.... Hahaaaaaaa
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
FFE I know you missed it figured i'd bring it back

Second division clubs Las Palmas, Elche and Hercules are interested in be centre back Armando (27), who is expected to leave. [sport] ~barcastuff

Barcelona sources insist the club doesn't plan to sign any forward during this summer's transfer window. [el mundo deportivo] ~barcastuff

Tito Vilanova won't be on the bench for the 1st leg of the Spanish Supercup at the Camp Nou on 8/22 due to sanctions from last season [md] ~FCBarcelonaFl

Ahaaaaa

A man dressed as Darth Vader robbed a bank in Ohio - He then got away on a bicycle. ~UberFacts

Link: www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/27/darth-vader-robs...

To date, Bill Gates has saved approximately 6 million lives and given $28 billion as charity! ~WhatTheFFacts (guess what the bastard Steve Jobs did...... 0 lives (probably killed a few hundred in sweat shops actually) $0 to charity)

According to Nokia, the average person looks at their mobile device 150 times a day. ~FunFacts

Take care fellows Have a good one and enjoy footy and everything it has to offer! With Euros coming up its going to be crazy in here! Haha So enjoy your summers go to the beach if not find a swimming pool, lake, river or anything with water in it and enjoy it

~SG

With so many great movies coming out this summer what ones have you guys seen so far?

~I've seen Dictator, plan on watching Men In Black, need to go see The Avengers =/ haha and for sure I need to go to Dark Night Rises when it comes out
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
I really do hate Apple, and believe that it is truly an evil company but I doubt that Steve Jobs didn't contribute to charity. He probably did it anonymously but of course I highly doubt he even donated the amounts which Bill Gates has.

Oh and Apple participated int he Project (RED) thing which was pretty insignificant.

Movies.... Add to that list, Spider Man, Expendables 2, and the newest Bourne movie
Omg, can't believe you havent seen Avengers yet SG, it's your kind of movie, awesoome
Footyman1 2 years ago
Haha, great facts!

MIB 3 - I watched it in imax 3d on int'l premiere. Didn't see much 3D. Not bad, many gaps with the time-travel thing, but on the whole a funny, entertaining movie in the same style as the previous two - recommend.

John Carter - don't ever watch this sh. T.

Looking forward to - Dark Knight Rises !
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
@Ayyam I know haha I just haven't had time to go watch it haha I've just been so busy this month it's finally starting to slow up a bit so that's kinda good but at the same time I'm starting a new job so having to learn a lot of new things haha
CheMaradona 2 years ago
I saw the Avengers 5 times lol GO SEE IT ITS f*****g awesome!

The Dictator was a decent movie (Its right up my alley with all the racist and 'line-stepping' jokes) but unfortunately it just didn't maintain the level of hilarity that I expected from it after watching all the previews. I may be being a bit harsh on it since I expected the most epic movie since Borat but whatever its still worth watching.

Mib3 was really entertaining and funny. It was very wholesome and family friendly with the usual Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones performance that we loved from the first 2 movies in the series. Will Smith really hasn't aged since Fresh Prince of Bel Air lmao
If you havnt seen avengers u've missed the biggest movie of alllll tiime! Literally!
Seen MIB last night pretty much enjoyed it waiting for prometheus, TDKR, spiderman, rock of ages.... To many good movies this summer. Watched the avengers twice and downloaded the first season in cartoons haha
FC Barcelona 2012-2013 Squad!

------Messi(Planet Allen!)___________

Villa_________Sanchez/robben__________________Iniesta

_______________Busquets________Xavi/fabregas__________

Jessica Alba lol________Macherano/Hummels________Pique________Alves

_______________________Valdez (Bitch_please five Zamora Trophy!) _______
2 years ago
Is Messi an Avatar too?
Yeah ozil too
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Robben? Sánchez behind the strikers? Iniesta on the right?!

Hmm k, whatever you like. Not gonna' happen though, especially Robben is silly. A selfish player like him can't work out here. Might as well put Ronaldo in there
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
In no way do I want a selfish player like robben in our squad, I don't give a s**t how good he is. Hummels is my main hope, but I don't think dortmund will let him go, alba is likely
Weegez and jeroen: I agree he's selfish at times but damn good player you guys will never know barca can buy him lol
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Why do you have Inesta the play maker aka the CAM out wide and Robben/Sanchez the speedy wingers at CAM
WE don't WANT robben! Hummels and alba would be a great addition our defence need them. Apart form those two the only other addition we need/want is a clinical cf so we can spread the focus of defences bewtween villa, messi, pedro. Tired of seeing entire defences focusing of messi and cramping his style and we end up losing because we don't have another clinical finisher (apart from villa and pedro who were both injured)
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
@KingLucas.... Its just his understanding of football, he also thinks that Barca are going to change formations suddenly to fulfill his FIFA Manager Mode fantasies
In Fifa manager mode, I play a league two striker with 95 strength in DM TBS, I'm sure it will work in real life
CheMaradona 2 years ago
I know several positions I could put Jessica Alba in
Chemaradone: best comment of the day. Xddd
121barca 2 years ago
Lollll.... Missed you forum
2 years ago
Congrats on the CDR title. Sorry was a bit late.
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
=/ just a little bit hahahha
Where hav you been sir? Thankx
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Thanks AFG
Anybody here from an Asian country that will be in the 4th round of qualifying?  Any of you excited?
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
Q1 - No.    Q2 - yes (drinking tonight!).    .  .  .    He he he
Barcadabest (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I will be excited and can't wait for their (Asian/ middle-eastern)teams to go head to head. It will surprising because all the teams have equal skill in this round

Kick4Life - changing lives through football