Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
BogardiDough (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This may sound extreme, I would like to see the departure of the following Barca players:

Dani Alves
Adriano
Either one of Mascherano or Song
Pedro

I like Alexis Sanchez but I think it would be better for the club and for him to leave. The same with Villa. It is known that Valdez is leaving.

With the selling of the above players, Barca can buy two solid CBs. Bring Back Cuenca and Afellay. No need for Bale, no need for Neymar and please for the love of the gods don't buy David Luiz. We can also use a new forward.

Before you hit the reply button and rip me a new a-hole, remember this is my personal opinion
[account-removed] 3 years ago
All the players you mentioned that currently in Barca are world class!  Your problem is in the management that's all!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Pedro is your hardest working forward, and contributes plenty to the team even when he isn't scoring.

Adriano was your best fullback first half of the season. Shouldn't nix him based on bad form.

Masch is a wc cdm, and decent cb. Please sell song to us lol. We will make better use of him at utd. He is a quality player even if he hasn't impressed for you so far
s**t let us buy Pedro and Masch!
BogardiDough (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's not that Song has not impressed for me, it is just that we have him, Busquits and Mascherano: that's 3 DMs. Does Barca really need 3 DMs? No, I'd rather one of them replaced for a real CB.

Dani Alves has been under-performing since last season. Plus his defensive duties are almost non-existent
IRossoneri (AC Milan) 3 years ago
@Used2Play, I don't want Pedro in Milan, maybe Mascherano if Galliani got him for half price off lol
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Pedro? Never, he works so hard and he's a La Masia player

Adriano? Not yet, Most versatile player on the team

Dani Alves? Not yet, though I want Montoya to play ahead of him, Alves is still a great offensive wingback and has a couple years left in him.... Though defensively he has been terrible recently, so I would bench him come big game

Masch? Not yet, once again great utility player

Song? WE JUST GOT HIM, give him a chance, he has been great ever since he started playing DM

Alexis.... That I may agree with, if not only because he is hampering the development of Tello, Cuenca, and Deulefeu
St1or (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Dani Alves - We can cash on him and sign someone for half his price who will do the job.... Plus, we have Montoya so selling Alves early while we can make some bank might be a good idea.
Adriano - Nope. He's probably the most versatile player we have. He can play LB/RB/Mid and Forward.
Either one of Mascherano or Song - Unless we can make a good amount on Masch, it's not really wise to sell him because we need depth more than anything.
Pedro - heellllll naawwww! If you don't understand the importance of Pedro to our squad then you need to relook at our games and focus on what Pedro does on and off the ball.

I'll tell you who we should sell though!

#1 Alexis - We bought him for a ridiculous fee and he has had 2 seasons now to prove himself and he's not quite there yet.... However, there are 2 parts to this. #1 he's too young and I think we should give him a little more time.... And #2 I don't think we could make money off of him and get a viable replacement (unless Neymar!)

#2 Valdes - I have always thought that Valdes is a good keeper and until about a year and a half ago, he was certainly a top 5 keeper. But Barcelona doesn't need a 'good' keeper, it needs a great one. Just to think that we could have gotten Lloris for less than 15 million is still mind boggling to me.

#3 Villa - We should sell him to Arsenal and appreciate what he has done for us. He isn't getting any younger and despite his class, he isn't getting the playtime he deserves at Barcelona.

SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hmm I was about to rip you apart but it's your opinion so yeah . My opinion is lets just sell the whole team and Messi cause non of them have been performing well
Nadarmassi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm agree st1or, we need the sell them and get the new player. For example Neymar  
7anzalla (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I can't happen but think that if Guardiola was still here, he would have used a different tactical approach for these big games. I think Pep's 3-4-3 formation would have been key in Milan and Madrid.

By having Puyol, Pique and Mascherano in the back three, Alves and Alba could be deployed on the the wings and given more freedom to make forward runs.

Puyol - Pique - Mascherano
Alves - Busquets - Alba
Xavi/Fabregas/Iniesta
Pedro/Sanchez - Messi - Villa/Iniesta

Oh well
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Tito would have done that too, remember 4 strikers against Osasuna? The man knows how to change a game, poor Roura, he doesn;t deserve all his hate, but it's no question he can;t coach at all
Sexyted (Barcelona) 3 years ago
VISCA BARCA FOREVER.... WIN OR LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!
There you go...
Its strange, Barca don't play effective futball anymore, 1 million passes, left to right, won't make you win games, especially if you been doing it for long time, its kinda becoming predictable, and easy to solve, lol teams also realized that its better to guard Xavi and Iniesta, and the whole Barca will look like chicken with no head, running around with ball, passing it around forever with no threat to the opponent goal!
We are maybe witnessing the end of Barca era!
Josue (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thank you Captain Obvious.

Maybe we "just" have a defence problem, which will be solved shortly and we will continue to dominate as we currently are doing this past week aside. One week does not a crisis make.

FYI, we are still have the best record and most goals scored in Europe
Askepios (Barcelona) 3 years ago
A few losses doesn't mean the end of an era. It is something we haven't seen but we Barca fans are less worried about our teams' status then all the haters out there. We will only know if it is the end of an era when we stop winning trophies. It does look like we have a good chance at winning La Liga if you didn't notice. A loss is a loss. Our boys will find their form again. Maybe you will figure that out first hand
Its not just a defence problem.... We have also a problem in offense.... We are not able to create chances or give a threat.... Our style becomes predictable and yes we are collapsing and this needs a quick recovery by changing the whole style
Hahaha Jo-Sue don't be sensitive, Barca won't dominate again if they continue playing the same style!

Askepios you can keep the La Liga lol, we want to fly with champions league this year, ofcourse after we burry you!
Barcaaqui (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lol another idiot troll making his round abouts go back to buying refs in your corrupt league I swear half the people on these forums are idiotic 12 and 13 year olds who have nothing to contribute and have no idea wtf they're talking about
@ Barcaaqui, Trolling, really?
I'm grown man, hence I don't need to troll, now take this ball and play with kids of your age and size.
Oh btw its funny my first futball jersey was Barcelona 92!
Dukeduke (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You are a grown man trolling; it happens. Barca doesn't need to change its style, they just need to get a little more motivated. You don't know much of anything about football if that's really what you think
Druid (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I really think that our key players never get breaks as we don't have a very effective bench. It is possible that fatigue is creeping in, xavi, iniesta messi have played so many games and often times see out the 90 minutes. I mean we started off well and only just started to drop off
Unreadwriter10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
All we can do is hope, and believe. Theres really nothing else we can do
Maaza (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Woah.... The dark side has gone mental.... Many of them whine about our players diving even though their players dived at least as much. Then they show video clips of Ramos tripping Adriano and then blame Adriano of diving even though they just provided evidence that he was fouled! Oh, and apparently showing an index finger is the dirtiest thing you can do. Shame on you Alba! Lately it has seemed that most of them are more interested in badmouthing Barca than talking about their own team. I'm not sure whether those guys who write sh*t like that are just blinded by hate or are they just whoring for thumbs up
Drsouleater (Manchester City) 3 years ago
It wasnt middle finger, it was index finger:/  
What can we possibly do now? I haven't since weeks like this since the Pre-Guardiola era. I know over the years there's been a little bit of a rough week or two, but now our spirit, our confidence, everything is just dying, and we can't change the way we play. Milan knows what we're gonna' bring, so does every other team in Europe. We've become to obvious on our game plan, and who do we look to fix this problem? The manager, the captain, the #10, our playmaker? We need some sense of urgency! I still believe in my heart Barcelona can turn this all around, and get the Champions League title. We must keep believing as one, or we're done. We as fans have to give them the confidence!
Less passes, more forward penetration pressure, its the remedy, lol I hope you guys don't do it against, but I GOT GUT feeling THAT YOU WILL DO IT against US!
We would try anything to move on to the next stages, but if not, just looking at past history. Since 05/06, Barcelona, or teams that have knocked out Barca in the UCL have made the UCL Finale(06-Barca, 07-Liverpool, 08-Man United, 09-Barca, 10-Inter, 11-Barca, 12-Chelsea. Js, if you guys do surpass us in the Knockouts, you guys better keep this trend going!
There is better trend, every team that Ibra left won the champions league the following season! Including you!
Shovwar (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Stop crying Barca fans.... We lost and we should learn from the loss. Remember 1 or 2 losses won't change our superiority in the League.... We are still the best just going through some hard times which happens to all the teams. We are the La Liga Champs and we deserve it. Now lets get something that is not lost yet.... Ecl>>>> Visca Barca
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
A lot of people overreacting to these recent results. Totally understand it when you've been spoiled for so long but after all they've done over these 5 years I think we can all excuse them for this bad spell.

Think the players need to go back and watch a few games from the 2010/11 season to remind them how to defend, press and recover possession.

Remember, Form is temporary, Class is permanent
Maybe you right, I hope you right!
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Class is permanent? Look at Pele and Maradona. Classy as players, totally senile as old men running their mouths
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This form is reminiscent of last year when you started losing all the big games one after the other. I think it points to fatigue more than anything else. You perhaps have to give messi iniesta and xavi more rest early in the season so they can play the big games in march fresh and in good fitness (minimal injuries). I havent been watching these recent games but i've heard your team looks almost lethargic in passing and creating chances. Might be a good time to play more direct and play some youngsters or fresh players to inject more pace and urgency while the big dogs take a breather
We only know how to play one way and that's the predictable way, Milan already knows our game, I am afraid I cannot see us progressing in the champions league. Still gonna' support my team regardless
I don't know what hell are we going to do against milan.... Shall I expect that we are already out of champions league.... I have only one f*****g suggestion.... Messi should play as a winger and stop hiding himself among defenders
CheMaradona 3 years ago
I don't understand how on Earth we can only have 2 shots on goal. We are practically running around in circles while the other team just completely waits for us to do nothing and then they score.

Really not happy with our management of games right now, no penetration will mean no champions league for us as well. I can't express how sad I am about this
Nadarmassi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wtf wrong men. Why we freaking lost again. I hate it. Why they don't freaking get a new coach?  
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
-_-
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Getting a new coach despite sitting 13 points on top of La Liga? Wow, you might as well become a Chelsea supporter. Unlike the current Chelsea supporters you might actually love Roman for firing his coaches
Barca10impact (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That's when tito was coaching.  We have been losing ever since he left
Northgreen (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Getting a new coach because current manager is out for cancer operation and team lose some matches in his absence? Sounds more like if anything you need him to get well so he can return to lead the squad in matches
Bilfred15 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Lame! Lame! Newsflash! Bilfred, messi scored
Malik (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Umairrockx (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Anyone noticed the fear in the team?  They were like so scared of losing once again.  No confidence or morale at all.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football