Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Looks like BVB and Bayern completely outsmarted and outplayed Barca and Madrid.complete destruction by the Germans, I guess a little revenge for all the times Spain knocked Germany out in a national game?
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I'd rather see the NT do that tbh
RaggaTrip 3 years ago
Most of the games have only been 1-0 to Spain though, I think this has always been down to fear and no self belief. I think you'll find now the national team will be alot more confident if both two German teams progress to UCL Final
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Is Hummels trying to engineer his move to Barca by showing he can't defend tonight
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol! Well, according to Tito, Alba and Alves is enough! Oh and a couple more DMF playing CB should do the job.... Lol, wasteful purchases.... Has no clue...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
He was excellent except for that one mistake
Malik (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Haters
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I was watching and I thought he made quite a few other mistakes on the night.

Not that it matters because he is immense usually 99 times out of 100
Umairrockx (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That mistake could have changed the game. But salute to their patience, they recovered...
Yes, it was a very, very bad mistake, but one that happens sometimes. A miscontroll on a high ball is something that happens. Good job Higuain on pressurizing Mats, because it wouldn't have been anything bad had he not been so close to him
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Are you kidding. Real couldn't the Dortmund defence. They were unplayable. They even nullified Ronaldo to an extent
MesQuUnClub (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah, agreed, except for that one mistake which happens to any player, he was rock solid, Ronaldo had one or two chances max. Hummel was all over the field for Brussia, can't really blame him
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Just sinking into depression currently, I can see both our sides are suffering at the hands of German efficiency. What can we say about the state of defence in la liga? Or I guess what can we say about the state of defence from its two big dogs? After watching Barca's performance yesterday and Madrid's tonight, I am left extremely puzzled. I can accept losses, but with such poor defending to show for our top squads I am not sure what to make of it
Mvspanol (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Also, strikingly similar plot lines. Majority of possession, wasteful when it mattered. Not creating any clear cut goal chances. I am not trolling, I am merely sympathizing
Andres201 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Its clear that this year was dominated by the germans but football is football and that's what I love about it.... Its unpredictibility.... I have not given up on my team yet
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well, it really is unbelievable. Germans are taking over football, run for cover
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
They are defensively superior and attack-wise about the same. Madrid and Barca will up their defence next year though, no question
Oh come on, it's clear from the outset that the La Liga teams were underdogs. Quite frankly, we're not going to make it past Bayern. I hold true to my belief that Bayern is a class above the remaining 3 teams
Umairrockx (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Defence was a question in Barca....

But common guys, madrid had a good defence line and experienced except Varane, but they let them down!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Where are these madrid fans saying s**t about Tito yesterday? Huh
FromRaaange (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Some of them were even going on about how scared they were of Bayern. The arrogance.... Like they'd already made it to the final. Reality just slapped them right in the face
^Talk about misquote. I've been saying Bayern are a class above the remaining 3 teams for a while, so all I did was to repeat that
Tinypic?
Messionage (Barcelona) 3 years ago
^LOLOLOL!
Oh haha    Never noticed that
I love very small pictures
JovyBarca (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm still Azulgranas for life, these negatives comments have no effect on us. Just makes us want to come back ten times better (imagine that, the best team in the world ten times better).

Barca4Life
7anzalla (Barcelona) 3 years ago
In respect to yesterday's game, just....  Keep Calm  Carry On  Love Barcelona  Be A Proud Cule  And Visca Barca!
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why didn't fabregas or song play? Give them back to us.... We need them
They will win laliga here
Yep, and only play 50% of the matches.... Oh wait, more like 30% for Song
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
They are happy to win silverware. Who are you to question them? At arsenal, they will toil, get injured, win nothing.... And that will continue for the rest of their career
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Cesc had actually had some of the most game time in league of any player actually, he deserves La Liga trophy
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ha I guess Jupp wasn't kidding when he said he probably knows Barcelona more than his own team cheer up guys. s**t happens. I'm not really pissed because we lost fair and square, people talk about referees but come on, even a Barca ref couldn't save us haha. The only thing I'm still confused about is Muller's American football block or Basketball screen haha now that I watch it, it just makes me laugh. I count that as an assist . I still love you Muller
Shovwar (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I know 4-0 is a bit too much.... 3-0 would have been fair. 2 goals where given by the Ref.... I know a lot would argue about the 2 handballs not given. Now tell me whats the chance of getting 2 PKs for 2 handballs in a single game? I am not looking for an excuse here because Bayern clearly deserves to WIN. What I am trying to say is that if the ref gave the First Handball a PK there wouldn be no second handball. And PK does not mean a Goal you cannot compare an offside goal given with a handball PK. At the same time you cannot compare a rugby tackle to score and get away with it to a handball. A 2-0 or even a 3-0 would have been a fair result because 4-0 can be decisive in the 2nd leg. 2 given goals compared to 2 handballs is a bit too much and has made our task close to impossible in the 2nd leg. I am still saying we deserved to lose in the first game.... But maybe not 4-0. We would still have a better chance with a fit Messi in Camp Nou. But Now we are Robbed of that. One more thing.... I would say If any of our player tackled like Muller did to get a goal I would be ashamed of my player.... And that's how I think. I still would like to Believe.... Anything is possible. Visca Barca
Maaza (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The referee made two bad mistakes against us, two bad mistakes against Bayern. 4-0 was a fair result.

Viktor Kassai and his linesmen are poor referees and they have made numerous big mistakes in champions league. I wasn't surprised about their horrid performance. They were crap, but equally crap towards both teams
MesQuUnClub (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well, I think we lost that game at the coaching level before we lost it in the field. When you create chances, of course you create luck too, refs are going to make mistakes, but at tactical level, Jupp outsmarted Tito by a mile and then some. Shocks like that happen, time for our team to lick their wounds, gather themselves and play hard going forward. Also time for Rosell, to go back to the drawing board and use his brain this time, not only his smile.
BTW, I disliked the field was watered, but in professional sports, anything to gain an edge is permitted, so can't really dwell on that
Crxxx (Bayern München) 3 years ago
The watered midfield was clearly not on purpose. Both teams agreed on watering the field before the game as it is written in official UEFA regulations. Give us some credit, We are not italians....
ArtVandelay (Melbourne Victory) 3 years ago
s**t happens guys. Unfortunately this day was inevitable. Its just the way modern football is. You have the very best players and coaches around the world being paid millions of dollars with unlimited resources focusing all their time and efforts into working out how to beat barcelona. Of course someone is eventually going to figure it out. Remember all the good times and success this team has given you and stand by them
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I just wanted to apologies for the random hate Barcelona is getting from many different fans. It just shows how successful Barcelona has been since many years now. Your team simply didn't perform yesterday (but Bayern did a great job, credit to us). Messi was not fit to play either not sure why he played. So, Barcelona can play better than that. You guys can bounce back from this but make sure you do that in the next season, not in the second leg
When you ll be hated like us then you can say you are actually the best team in Europe for the last couple of years. We are the most jealoused team in Europe right now so its obvious but we enjoy it. Thanx for the support though. And Congratulations for the First Leg
4ever (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Can't wait to see second leg, am sure you will make us feel to be proud.come on barca...
^lol massive troll

@4ever - I'm sorry mate, but you guys have lost this. 2-0 - possible comeback, 3-0 - improbable comeback, 4-0 - sealed the deal, impossible comeback. Even with your best form, it will mean all out attacking which will widen the defensive loop holes further, and Bayern will therefore score more for sure. It's a lose-lose situation
Yes and then Bayern kick RM out, , oh wait BVB is still there, remeber group stage?
@Jay12.... Todays defeat kinda reminded me of the whipping we gave you in the 5-0 classico bashing. But we scored 1 more than Bayern. Anyway just to remind you that these happens. And it could happen again so wear your seatbelts before flying too high. I ll be supporting Madrid if they play against Bayern in the Final. But don't you still have a game today? Carefull!
4ever (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@trouble, I don't expect either bro.... What I need is we have to walk off the pitch with our heads held high. That's what all I want. There is always another year, isn't it?
Barca forever. Good times or Tough Times. This Barca is not the same as the Pep's Barca. Pep's Barca did not depend on Messi, pep Barca had inform Puyol, Abidal and a Different Pique. We need defence in the next season and someone to support Messi in the scoresheet. But this season we still have to depend on Messi for the rest of the season. A fit Messi not the injured one that played today. The fit Messi that played in the 2nd leg of the Milan game. I believe. The game is not over yet. Barca forever. DO IT OR DIE trying. We have nothing to lose or prove cos we have won everything out there in recent years more than any other Team. Bayerm still has to win a Champions League with the recent players not us. I Still Believe and I always believe. The game is not over yet. Visca barca. ProuD 2 be A barca
GonnerTillEnd (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Personally I believe you're still a class team, but it's naive to think that barca could keep up this world class form for years. By a mile this generation of barca players (xavi, messie, iniesta, puyol, busquets, pique) have been one of the best group of players in history if not the best. You'll bounce back, just keep supporting your team and believe; because every team goes through hard times

Kick4Life - changing lives through football