Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Messi this, Messi that....

He's just lucky he has Xavi and Iniesta to provide him with tap-ins. 18 games scored in a row? I bet any of you could score 18 hat-tricks in a row with a team like Barcelona. The Primera División is a one horse league and Barcelona bribes the refs to make it even easier for Messi to score.

Have I said Barcelona don't need a manager either?
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Finally someone who has some sense in here.
Anyone could score that many goals if he played with Barcelona. And as you said, the fact that Barca bribes the ref week in week out, unlike Real Madrid, makes it impossible for him not to score.
Thank you, Jeroen. Glad to see there are some fans who actually know about football on this site
Avoee (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Why you can't keep secrets?)))))))))))))))
7anzalla (Barcelona) 3 years ago
They don't call us Uefalona for nothing
Malik (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Great post jeroen, but you missed a thing, you didn't mention bribing champions league ref, , oh wait sorry, , for the moment I forgot that Platini adores Barcelona & its his influence (over refs & pairing with weaker teams etc) which insures great runs in champions league
Won't be surprise if platini decides to change UEFA's name to uefalona
Shovwar (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You also forgot the drugs and steroids.... Ooops
DownSouth (Barcelona) 3 years ago
And the magical glue put on the cleats!
MadridUnited (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Messi has scored in 18 straight La Liga games this season....
No La Liga TEAM has done that....
Is this guy even human?
Messi IS indeed THE greatest (f**k all the "he needs to win the world cup nonsense). He is quite clearly God's gift to the game of football.
Gunners23 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Messi is just too good. It's almost not fair to other teams
Official: Adriano has a thigh muscle injury and is expected to be out for 4 to 6 weeks #fcblive    Get well soon
Josue (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Greaaaaat. Our subs had better step up. Our line up looks a lot like it did at the beginning of the year when our defence was super leaky :@
Its ok there is still Montoya and Bartra, they will step up when called upon
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Montoya should be a regular in league, Bartra too with Puyol out
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The reign of Barcelona is over, muahaha.    NEK minnit
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
The reign of Chelsea.... Barely happened...
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol poor ayyam, every sarcasm post you got a negative replies lol
Subhakar7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Not sure if sarcasm or stupidity.... :S
Josue (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's raining Chelsea? Better get my umbrella
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ayyam may be a young Chelsea fan, he has a better view on football than most fans twice his age. So yeah, that was sarcasm.

By the way though, why not stick with your old name Ayyam? Wear it with pride!
Is this true about Alexis transferin to Inter?

Link: fedenerazzurra.com/2013/03/16/mundo-deportivo-agre...
This is just hilarious    Https://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.Cloudfront.Net/photo/6758360_700b.Jpg
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
I'm loving this form! couldn't be happier right now.... Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves back up!
@ MWY , I think this is the best time to embed this video

Badge (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Form is temporary, class is permanent.  Glad to see Villa doing so well again
Jokers1945 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
CR7 is an extraordinary player indeed.  But Messi is just out of this world.
He (leo) can create space through anything like the first goal against Milan on the other hand Ronaldo is not as good as Messi in creating the chances and space. Ronaldo is still an extraordinary player but nothing like Messi...
Maaza (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's just that Messi avoids defeners' tackles by dribbling past them where as Ronaldo runs straight at defenders so that he can fall down
@joker ,

Messi gets lot of space" was enough for me to stop reading your post
Yeah come on opposing teams should put at least 10 defenders on Messi. But they usually have only 5 players on him and that's why he often scores easy goals like his first goal against Milan.

Just look at the space they gave him:

Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Turn off Caps Lock next time Jokers, it's considered shouting and therefore poor practice.    Zilch(staff)
Whats wrong with you maaza , ronaldo can park the plane in that much space

Talks of parking the plane , RM plane is headed towards that space

Princeofla (Barcelona) 3 years ago
If you thought Nani's red card was harsh....Read this.

Link: nz.sports.yahoo.com/football/news/article/-/163859...
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 3 years ago
I don't know how you can compare nani challenge to this but I do see your point.

But in all honesty he deserves it, that salute doesn't belong in the modern world; promoting fascism and hate. He is a public figure after all
Albokk (Juventus) 3 years ago
You joking right? He is a 20 year old plus other players did worse things and got banned for less. If he did the communist salute would this even be in the news, probably not. I don't think he knew what he was doing he certainly doesn't look racist since he has 50 cents "get rich or die trying " tattoo in his body. He should be banned for a couple of games but for life is idiotic
I think Nani's red card was harsh (correct call but harsh but not debating about that) and this ban is even worse. In this modern world, I had no clue it resembles Nazi salute or it promoted fascism and hate. If I did that and got banned for life I think it would be very harsh.
You could argue he did it knowingly and deserves it. But what if he didn't know what it signifies?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Fair enough, this was a decision made by the Greeks and you have to respect the direction in which they want to take their football. Football has no place for this and no place for idiots like him. It is just a national ban anyways, I am sure that if he is good enough he could play somewhere else and prove that he isn't a fascist.

To do the Nazi salute but be ignorant of it is unacceptable
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
It's harsh on the individual but sadly the truth is that an example has to be made. The last thing you want is a footballer's presence making a club a magnet for extremists. If people died as a result of some tragedy that caused would you still consider the life ban too harsh? Also the commie vs nazi comparison is way off the mark. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on communism, but equating it with Nazism is a little loopy
A salute is a gesture of respect. How many 20 year olds would know what is a politically correct way or incorrect way to salute? I don't think there is awareness across the entire world of Nazi salute. I think warning or ban for couple of games would be sufficient but life ban is too harsh
Rubin (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
If he didn't know what the salute meant, then why did he do it?  You can't compare a red card with this. He deserves it
I think what he implied he didn't know that the salute action he performed was associated with Nazis, or if he did know then he wouldn't have done it. Why can't I compare the red card with this? As per my perception in both scenarios the victim was unaware of the damaging extent of his actions
"Everyone is entitled to their opinion on communism, but equating it with Nazism is a little loopy. " Excuse me? Communist killed way more than the nazis did plus I come from an ex-commie country and I know the crimes they committed based on their ideology.

Reading articles about what happened I learned that the decision has more to do with politics in greece than anything else if it happened a few years ago he would have never been banned for life that is for certain
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
I don't want to debate politics here mate. I just meant that although communism and nazism have each killed many millions (you are absolutely right) there are good and peaceful interpretations of communism whereas nazism in every form is racist and very disturbing. But that's just my opinion. I apologise if it seemed like a personal attack, it wasn't meant to be. Anyway as a mod I don't want to discuss these things here, hope you'll understand
Nazism is big problem in Greece nowdays, they even have to deal with it on the streets. There is a ppl call themselves xrisi avgy, and they are ready to kill anyone who isn't greek
@MessiingWithYa Yeah man no worries, politics should be kept away from football.  
MadridUnited (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
@ Avoee, you are exaggerating abit there, but I know what you talking about. I LIVE IN greece and I can tell you that the said player didn't have a clue what he did. The "madness" has been shown over and over again and the poor dude just wanted to do something "different" after a very very important goal for his relegation-threatened team
Alright MU, I went in Greece last year, my sister are living there and faced that dumbs in Athens. I saw myself how they almost killed the guy from Pakistan. I have huge respect to Greeks, but thy(xrisy avgy) are real nazi bastards
Jay123 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Damn I wish my team can play like Barcelona!    But than again you do have iniesta and messi so I guess I can only dream!
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 3 years ago
.... And Villa and Xavi and Busquets and Puyol and Pique...
Shaheem (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Messi - Villa ---> the BOMB
So we're scoring also from counter attacks now.... Weird
Devrod (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow seems we're capturing back our magnificent form after a slight dip, season wouldn't be complete without a win over Madrid though (for me that is)
ManoK (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Its not us who's obsessed with that, we should only hope for La Liga and the champions league, that's a complete season!
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah, but a win over Madrid would be nice to have

Kick4Life - changing lives through football