Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Respect! Messi is in a class of his own
Leolegend (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Leo oh Leo, what else can you say that hasn't been said about him? He's out of this world, and what a blessing we live in the generation Lionel Messi. I don't care what Pele says Lionel Messi is the greatest player of all time. He brings everything he has to the pitch every game, and doesn't disappoint. Leo is a living legend and yet Messi isn't even 25 yet. Just Amazing, he can retire right now and by landslide he's the greatest Barca player of all-time. Brings a tear to my eye.... :')
Snitch (Manchester City) 2 years ago
WOW DerBomba aka mourinho said he's not a fan of messi wow once more how on earth can someone dislike messi? I don't get it
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Meh, just because Messi is the best doesn't mean you have to like Messi.

Remember how many goals Messi has put past Real Madrid. There has to be some bitterness there
Snitch (Manchester City) 2 years ago
This DerBomba guy always says he's not a real fan but wept when real loses
Interista01 (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Snitch, you're such a.... Snitch lol
MadBro 2 years ago
How the hell not being a fan of someone means you dislike him?

Why you no think before you write?

I know you have issues with derbomba but you are doing it the wrong way aka the stupid way

DerBomber (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Snitch
Since when Did I weep? Lol. I'm finding this ironic. I prefer the MF to star players, so, that's my choice, who are you, a glory hunter to judge?
Xhaikh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Messi is King Of Football.... [Salute].... !
Pedmar (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The man's a goalscoring machine, but I wonder how barce would fair without messi it doesn't look like you guys have any other player that can score it seems like messi's the only one who knows how and the rest get the scraps. I hope for your sake that messi never gets injured and he's able to play injury free for sometine to come. Because if he does get injured heaven help you guys
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah you are right as we've lost all the games he didn't play.

When will you quit this claim of yours about us not being able to fare well without Messi?! You are talking like this because this season Villa and Pedro aren't up there with Benzema and Higuain right? Villa injured and Pedro on and off because of injuries as well. Mind you even Sanchez would've been up there had it not been injuries
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And for your sake I hope casillas never gets injured or all hell will break loose
What would we do without Pedmar? Would all the laughter from the Barca chat just go away?

Who would there be to laugh at? Oh right.... BayernMunich and Robbery47. Nevermind you can go away
20Livercelona12 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lol.... Well said Weegeez
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 2 years ago
Messibra91 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Nice don't have 2 wait all day
Pedmar, forget about it. All 3 goals were good goals.
1st goal: The defender is anticipating the direction of Messi's shot by trying to cover the near post while Messi targeted the far post. Nothing to do with him moving outta' the way. Lol

2nd goal: Atm Dani passes the ball, Messi's run is covered by a player in the far corner (linesman's side) which the linesman spotted perfectly.

Just give it to the lad if you want to and move on. Simple as that
Maporomoko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Can you believe!  His first goal was a "vaselina" and so was his record breaking goal.  That's what I call going full circle
Haha.... God this weekend's match is going to be exciting!

Barcelona vs Mallorca away without Dani Alves(suspended), Abidal and Adriano (out for 10 days)

I assume that Puyol will be used on the left while Mascherano moves in beside Pique while Montoya gets the start. I would love to see more of Muniesa though but I doubt that will happen.

If not the 4 at the back it will surely only be the 3 at the back while I am still skeptical about and not sold on it at all
Tanmay 2 years ago
Yeah I remember we were discussing this the other day. Wonder if Pep will go with 4. At least one youngster should get a start this time I hope
Jandito (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hattrick, quatrick, quintrick = Messi only.... Congrats to all Barca fan!
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Congrats to Messi
Monkeyyoda (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi you beast.
I just had a quick question about tello though O: He's scoring alot of goals now while still young. But wasn't that kinda like the same with Pedro, Pedro (He might be injured I don't know tbh) hasn't been scoring that much lately, while in the beginning he was.
Do you think the same could happen to Tello?

I don't mean to sound mean or angry just curious :3
Problem with Pedro is he hasn't been able to get a decent fun of games for a while. This season especially he has hit injury after injury.

You have to remember though that Pedro's biggest strength is not his goal scoring but it is his defensive work and willingness to make offensive and defensive runs. Of course finishing is still important and he needs to start scoring.

On Tello, I am not really worried at all about him. He has a different skillset from Pedro's which brings him into a more central area to score
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pedro was much better than Tello. He's just going through a bit of a goal drought.
I remember a time you couldn't give Pedro a half sniff of goal.
Left foot, right foot, head, half line, outside the box, inside the box, it didn't matter Pedro would finish with authority.
To compare Tello to Pedro so soon is very disrespectful to Pedro, especially after scoring so many important goals in all competitions for us
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pedro is the worker who also scored a ton of goals in his first two years. Now in his third year though, he's feeling pressured and not confident. He still plays well, and I compare his lack of goals to Torres: playing well but not scoring. Pedro doesn't absolutely need to score though, as he plays for a team that score plenty anyway, and because he's no central forward like Fernando.

Tello is like Walcott but only with very good technique and goalscoring abilities. He blazes over the pitch when you give him space and he places his shots in the back of the net with ease if he has the chance. For now he scores tons, but I'm afraid he'll have to expand his set of finishes or goalkeepers will be able to predict him too easily. He's much more of a central forward than Pedro is, IMO
Vben0 2 years ago
Its 120 min and.... Borussia Dortmundd did not score against Greuther Fürth (Bundesliga 2 team).... German cup
Messibra91 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Hahaha goalllllllllll
Spoke too quick! Lmao
Vben0 2 years ago
Yea hahahaha
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Very unlucky for Greuter Fürth.
The gk of Fürth was subbed in 118 for penalty-shootout and than in 120 Gündogan shoot hit the post and from the post the back of the gk and back into goal.

Ps: Greuter Fürth is first in 2 Bundesliga and play really good right now. Better than some 1 Bundesliga teams
20Livercelona12 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
WOW WOOOW MESSI
Blackstyle88 2 years ago
Alves would kill this ref if this result was something against us...
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Alves is getting lectured on tonight - he was terrible at D, very lazy as well. His assist on the last Messi goal was amazing though
Blackstyle88 2 years ago
But as to me the first one was out of the box...
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Anyone see Vucinic's wonder strike? Wow
Blackstyle88 2 years ago
Yea man I am watching both at the same time.... Hahaaaaa
Vben0 2 years ago
Yea nice goal...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football