Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
(no cesc, he's not been starting for recent games
Saadbutt (Barcelona) 2 years ago
According to malik sab he is injured...
MadBro 2 years ago
What does the banner mean? The big one refering to messi? ?
Malik (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I can hear move like jagger at CampNou    It can be changed to move like Leo, while playing at CampNou
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And then they complain about our diving
GreenArrow (Barcelona) 2 years ago
because we are bias
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Seriously these la liga refs need to chill out.... The osasuna player complained and than got a rightful yellow card, and than just aksed "what did I do? Huh? " and the ref gave him a second yellow.... I mean WTF?
They (the spanish FA) seriously needs to sort out this.... It is getting out of hand now...
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I was checking commentary on this yahoo sports website.... Look at what the commentator writes.... Its hillarious!

"Lamah is sent off in ridiculous circumstances. He is booked for dissent and then continues his complaints to earn a second in quick succession. What an idiot"

Wtff.... Who says that lol
That website is quite horrible at times regarding the commentary...
Commentators need to be respectful towards any player.... They are not just football fans, they are professionals
[account-removed] 2 years ago
LOL eurosport.com is the worst site

Barcelona (4-3-3): Valdes; Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Adriano; Busquets, Thiago, Iniesta; Alexis, Messi, Tello

Athletic Bilbao (4-3-3): Iraizoz; Iraola, Javi Martinez, Ekiza, Aurtenetxe; Iturraspe, De Marcos, Inigo Perez; Ibai, Susaeta, Toquero
Reserves  Puyol (5)  Xavi (6)  Pinto (13)  Keita (15)  Pedro (17)  Cuenca (23)  Montoya (35)
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No Muniain, or Llorente? Hmm...
Why no cesc in the line up.... When did he get injured, did I miss something...
Theo (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Because they started just 2 days ago against Schalke
@buut sahab, yup, he had little discomfort at his back
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Dear barca fans why is fabregas not playing or not in the bench. If I am correct he don't play the game against milan too
WOW @ ronaldo for all the wrong reasons...
InZizouWeTrust (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Oops wrong page haha
Fcbsawfall (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Whats up with cesc? He didnot play against milan now he is not even in bench for today's game.... I am a bit worried here.... Hope he will be back for the milan game
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
According to barcastuff, cesc is injured
Sorry, barcastuff now says leaving out cesc was a tactical decision :/
Fcbsawfall (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hope he is not injured
Kaiba (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What was Messi's best goal this season?
Now how hard a question that is.... God knows!
The chip vs bayer leverkusen
Kaiba (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I liked the nutmeg and chip against sevilla but I remember this one goal where he beat like 4 players or somthing can't remember against who though
The first goal:

This one:

And not one of his best, but good play, good goal, and great importance too ;P

45 more minutes    Time is moving slow today
“I’m really happy, lively, content, and eager. I’m seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and keen to enjoy football again from within. ”

David Villa

Forza El Guaje
David Villa my man! Get well.... We need you in barca and more importantly in spain for euros
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hope he gets well soon, he is strong.  Keep it up David.  
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Osasuna
Play Barcelona, play like their lives depend on it.
Play Madrid, do nothing. Disappointed.

Great strike by Ronaldo but in my opinion the keeper should be dealing with that.

Edit: Maybe they're gonna' show some fight second half. 3-1. Game on?
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Apparently there suppose to hate Madrid as well. But do nothing on the pitch
It did swerve 3 times but I don't the keeper could have handled it had it gone straight
It was not only due to osasuna playing.... Barcleona didn't play wel vs osasuna.... Just as madrid and barca didn't play well vs villareal
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
They're certainly not playing like it. Again it's foolish tactics against Madrid.
They are the highest scorers in the league yet Osasuna are just not bothered about getting players behind the ball
2 years ago
This has come up so many times. You do realize it has a lot to do with the style both clubs play right? I'm not saying our style is better but when you play Barcelona, eventually you are forced to just retreat to your own half and defend, while waiting for a counter. That one chance may never come for Barcelona's opponents. Sometimes Barcelona may get so used to keeping the ball in the opposition half that they commit many men forward, including defenders. Once the chance is exposed, Barca may be caught off guard.

Against Real Madrid, everyone thinks they can beat us, and we don't keep possession as much as Barcelona, making it easier for them to find chances and break our defence. You see, this is the problem. Once they get comfortable attacking us, we hit them on the break, and they sometimes cannot deal with our pace. In other words, if they don't finish their chances against us, we will against them
2 years ago
BTW Osasuna hate both Barcelona, and Madrid and surprisingly, their fans hate every side in La Primera. They really despise Real Madrid, with a passion
There you go.... One goal to make it interesting
I think osasuna is following this conversation herelol! All the sudden they have woken up
The goalie had it covered HAD it not swerved to be fair
Madrid dirty play isn't just against us, they play dirty with everybody.... Uffff ramos, marcelo are playing really rough.... And other thing I noticed madrid just plays long balls or counters.... They should atleast try to play passing football....

Edit ramos already got one....
And ronaldo dived while they are leading...
Seemed like a dive.... But can't deny that was a great goal by ronaldo.... Too bad we don't see too many of them lol!
Did you see that? Ronaldo only scores tapins dude! I hate him, he doesn't even have talent
What goal are you talking about.... Its only 1-0 right now...
Lol its 3-0 to madrid!
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great goal by Ronaldo. Made up for the dive in the penalty box earlier in the game

@DaGaza

1 or 2 good goals doesn't mean his 15 penalties and 15 tap-ins don't count anymore lol
KayceeKaycee (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@ Saadbutt.... Your tv/cable or whatever you watching the game with should be disposed hahahaha.
That's how to silent Osasuna fans.... Press their TEAM LIKE crazzy. That's how its done
Its 3-0 and game over man
I am sorry my tv is showing the match live but its actually 20 mints behind what a joke...
He dives too much yes.... Sometimes they are actual fouls, but most times he is just looking for the foul.... It still is not an excuse to shuv off the man's talent
Seriously I am watching the match on cable tv.... How can they be 20 mints behind just amazes me...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football