Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
Shovwar (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The best goal was the 1st goal by Messi hands down, so far the best goal I ve seen this season. But the best moment was when Villa roared with happiness and agony at the same time after he scored (3rd gol). I watched it over and over again. We should stick with this formula for the rest of the season. Play Villa in the starting 11 and then sub him with Alexis speed in 2nd half. We ll definitely win some championships
Messionage (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Not only was first goal the best it was the most significant, It just setup the momentum for us by giving players the confidence that was needed. Although all 4 goals were important in their own way. First one setup the momentum, second one making the scores level, 3 rd giving us the lead while the 4th assuring our progress. It was basically a tale of 4 goals. It just was a perfect night for us. As a fan you just cannot ask for any more! It was just too perfect of a game!
Amen
Malik (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Really shocked by the way these burthut fans are claiming that Milan was no were in the match & they favored us with their bad performance, you know it’s quite dangerous to develop thoughts on match by just matching highlights & clips of same. No doubt Milan didn’t had good game but they had their chance (especially the niang one) they were quite threatening after the arrival of robhino but main reason of such a performance was Barcelona majestic performance (which deserve appreciation)in offence & collective OK performance in defence.

Same set of fans after first leg was like ‘Milan outclass Barcelona’ & most of them failed to mention how off color Barcelona was that night or Barcelona made it easy for Milan .TBH Milan did all they could have but they lacked luck & they couldn’t match motivation / willingness Barcelona had . I am sure if this Madrid defence (most hyped ATM) was against our lighting quick play of yesterday , they would had failed too .

They been failing in the last couple of years. We just had a lean patch. On our best day no one can beat us even if it is their best day
I don;t get it either! We knew that the first two goals were going to be the hardest to get. In both of these goals, Messi was well covered, yet he was able to somehow score both of them. It was pure genius by him. It was just breathtaking stuff from barca
Messi is beyond explanation...
Becksz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hey where can I watch the full match...
Princeofla (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Scroll few pages and url see where you can download full match....  Other than that theres matchhighlight.com
We don't need no plan be all we need is a little motivation !
Dom1878 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I said it last night before the game that Messi was going to score 1 or 2. Well nicely done.

Congrats on the win guys! That was just pure class.

P. S: I would have love to see Balotelli's face last night when Messi & Co were trashing his side
Thanks you sir & best of luck for rest of season
@ Dom there you go   Link: www.tumblr.com/tagged/why%20always%20me    Now how about his girlfriend?
Dom1878 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@ Princeofla: Thanks mate....

Well personally, his girlfriend is average looking but there were other girls at San Siro that night that made me crazy!
Maaza (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Balotelli's girlfriend will be dreaming of Messi from now on
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What a master class - Barcelona are something else
Thanks mate, I was willing for rematch against Chelsea (offcourse to take revenge of last year) but.... NVM we will balance that debt next year
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I only got to watch the first minutes cos of school (I live in Australia) and when I got to see Messi blast it in, I knew you were going to win
AngryJack (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well played guys.... Ripped milan apart.... JOB well done....

NOw I have a sincere request if you guys dun need our captain fantastic can we have him back....
Great read on busquets performance last night

"Brilliant Busquets Barca’s unsung hero"

Link: uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/brilliant...
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Busi was astounding last night. Best DM in the world and he proved it with a masterclass performance
MadridUnited (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Best DM in the world? Hmmm.... I don't know about that.... but YEAH he had a great performance last night
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Well played guys! Congrats on the win.... As a true rossoneri but a football fanatic, I would say Barca played an almost perfect game in attack last night. There is no shame and hard feeling in losing to such good play. Thanx for the football. We will be back. This is a transition phase. But we will be back as always. And again.... Well played! Forza Milan
Askepios (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thanks for the kind words. The lack of experience showed by your forwards was a shame. Not saying they aren't good players. They were making great runs. Elsharawy had a few stumbles after first touch, which got defenders into position. One thing that blew me away was how easy elsharawy burned Pique in that first half. Good stuff. Niang elsharawy Bojan and Balotelli is a crazy good young group of forwards
Sayrox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I remember writing on milan forum after the first leg that the tie is far from over and that's how it turned out to be. Congratz guys! Those few idiots who were doubting messi only after 1 or 2 bad matches will shut up now hopefully
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Congrats on the win guys. You showed more hunger to win which is why you deserve it
Ihkhan (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Congrats guys.... You played a perfect game yesterday.

Milan were horrible till the 75th min, , Only looked threatening when Robiniho came on the pitch...
One of the reasons why I enjoy footytube....

Monkeymagic01(Chelsea)2 hours ago
I really hate Barcelona, but this game was god damn brilliant. And again, Messi is god.

SuperMonkeyBalz(Manchester United)2 hours ago
Hey I do too! Monkeys unite.
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lmao
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
::facepalm::    That's embarrassing
Princeofla are you from Florida?
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol is that 1 guy with 2 separate accounts?
No I'm from a small island called Fiji. LA is abbreviation of my home town. But I currently live in Australia
Cool
How come florida?
Sometimes we use fla to stand for Florida.... Usually its FL.... But I could have thought your from LA as well
TheBatman (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Messi masterclass, what a gift for our eyes

Kick4Life - changing lives through football