Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
Malik (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Our overconfidence & fatigue cost us dearly
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This is not me trolling, on a serious note. When was the last time you guys lost two in a row?
EphToDaRhyme (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I tought exactly the same.... The world will end before 12. 2012 if barca loses another game
Tharius (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I know I was thinking the same thing, its probably more then two years they havent lost two in a row or more
Messionage (Barcelona) 2 years ago
No need to blame anyone.... We loose we loose.... Not like we are gonna' win everything! We still are who we are! And conratz madrid!
Saddyjr (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Don't know what pep was thinking with that line up poor attack tello is not ready
Tharius (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Congrats on an amazing game, you guys played your game we played ours, we won this time that's all, these are the two best teams in the world IMO and hope we have many more
2 years ago
Lol I saw this one coming from a mile away ehhh. Dissappointed but it was a good game
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Barca deserved to lose. Poor team line-up
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pedro or alexis should have started, tello flopped big time
Saadbutt (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thank you pep for this weekend.... I will make sure to kill myself...
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah Pep f***** that up big time. Tello and Thiago were useless. Iniesta had nowhere to pass the ball, and had no support. Pique should never be on the bench
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Thiago in no way was useless, I say thiago played better than xavi, but tello, he really screwed up. Pique probably should have started though ahead of adriano, and puyol would play LB
Malik (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Troubletonight, I guess pique was not fully match fit to start clasico, Sanchez was coming back from injury & after the game cesc had against Chelsea, then what did you expect from PEP

We lost, whole team is to blame for that not only PEP
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Don't hesitate!
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its over
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yup
Fabinho (Barcelona) 2 years ago
UGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. BARCA SIMPLY NEEDS TO FIND A WAY TO BREAK THROUGH ` PARKING THE BUS` STRATEGIES. MAN REAL HAS TO THANK TELLO FOR THEIR WIN
9Fenomeno (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You crack me up
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Out of the 45 minutes this half, there has been about 15 minutes of play time.

Most of the half, it's either a Madrid player on the ground or Casillas taking a minute for every goal kick...
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Boy this real team is unbelievable
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
LOL DANI ALVES PWNED RONALDO
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Lol I love whenever messi gets the ball, madrid players all try so hard to kick and foul him
Ronaldooooooooooooo
Barracuda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wtf just happened?    It looked like someone stamped on his balls lol
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He was touched slightly. I swear, if he screams and rolls like that for such a slight touch, I wonder what happens when he's doing his girlfriend. Man up Ronaldo
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Erm, I'm sure Alves was rolling around at the start of the game when Alonso tackled him and didn't even touch him.

I wonder what happens when his girlfriend just looks at him
And he just dived lol
Barracuda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We know there was going to be theatrics in this game, but that was just over the top

Kick4Life - changing lives through football