Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
DO NOT DEFEND KEEP ATTACKING!
Barcaaqui (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That's suicide lol
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Erm remember the chelsea game last season. Barca can't take any chances, bury them NOW!
Rubin (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Villaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Yeaahhh, GOAL! Come on Barca humiliate them!
Malik (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Villllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla    Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Come on Barca, beat those undeserving Italian bus parkers!
They were parking the bus at San Siro and they call that a great performance, do us a favor and show them how football is really played.
Wish you a successful qualification in the next round.
From a Real Madrid fan who appreciates the beautiful game and hates the bus tactics
TruthBeTold (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
I hate a double face! Barca is Real Madrid is #1 rival, how can you sincerely be happy for us
Cos I appreciate the beautiful game, and also because Barca are way better than AC Milan so they deserve to go through.
I don't care if Barca is our rival, if they play better than another team then in my book they deserve to go further
Shovwar (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Messi can score 4 goals remember last year!  
Shovwar (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The game should have been 3-1 by now.... The first one was a clear red card and a penalty. The referee didn give it just bcos of Pedro's reputation but it would have definitely killed the game and Barca would have been all over Milan. The second one was not a penalty though
Stats attack !

Lionel Messi is the player who has scored most champions league braces ever (16) #fcblive #ucl Raul is second with 14 [via @infostradalive] (lets make it double brace)

Barcelona are the first team in history to reach 100 goals in the Champions League knock-out phase #fcblive #ucl [via @infostradalive]

Messi scores his 58th goal in the Champions League, Raul has most with 71 #fcblive

Half-time stats: shots 7-3, on target 4-2, offsides 1-0, corners 4-1, fouls 2-8, possession 73-27 #fcblive #ucl [via fcb]
TruthBeTold (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
Our defence is not doing great, we're just too busy attacking to give them the ball. Niang chance should have been a goal, simple as that
2Class4U (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Congrats!
I think now 2nd half start will be most crucial time of the tie, Milan will surely look for goal leaving more space at back, we have to be more compose at back and take advantage of extra space
BogardiDough (Barcelona) 3 years ago
2 more Barca please you can do it and end this game. I know 1 we'll get Barca through but you never know with Barca's defence Milan can easily score
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Tbh, Milan should have a goal, I was literally on my knees thanking god when Niang hit the post
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Mascherano needs to relax a bit. He keeps forgetting he's not playing his original defensive midfielder position but rather he's the last line of defence.... Can't repeat he mistake he committed vs Chelsea last year!
Messionage (Barcelona) 3 years ago
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football