Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
Maaza (Barcelona) 14 hours ago
Lord Douglas scored for Sporting lol
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 14 hours ago
Even Lord Douglas has scored. Paco needs to score in the next game which he will start
MessiEra (Barcelona) 15 hours ago
That was not that bad. We played better and deserved to win but we didn't, and that's football. Iniesta is back and there's only getting better from here on. Being able to control midfield is what Barca needs, both in attack and defence. No more injuries to star players and we will challenge for all titles this season. RM luck shall fade away soon, (not everyday is Sunday)!
MesQuUnClub (Barcelona) 5 hours ago
Agree with everything you said, except the luck part. I think we need to start facing the truth about Zidane, he was a magnificent player and is showing he can be a great coach too. Winning the champions league last year and leading the Liga with 6 points is impressive nonetheless. While Madrid may not be playing sizzling football like Barca, but Zidane is keeping them pragmatic and focused
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 16 hours ago
Hilarious games in epl today involving both Liverpool and United. 😂
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 23 hours ago
Love how Real Madrid wants to be like us in every department.

Transfer ban....
Tax evasion....

Someone tell them, they should start with the football part first.
Zizou5 (Real Madrid) 21 hours ago
Dude, get over it already...
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 16 hours ago
Get over what exactly?
Zizou5 (Real Madrid) 16 hours ago
Over the fact you drew us yesterday and over the fact you hate our ass
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 15 hours ago
Tax evasion is not related to yesterday's match. You're really allergic to facts dude!
Zizou5 (Real Madrid) 15 hours ago
The reason you started about it is because of frustration towards us, it's crystal clear
In Zizou, we believe! He can read you F4F
Why are you starting about Zdane all of a sudden?  
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 14 hours ago
These thought police from madrid are amazing. I would have posted about tax evasion IF it had surfaced last week or next week. The Zidane topic was being discussed and I educated you with facts.

No correlation! Stop trying to read minds. You're not good at it
Zizou5 (Real Madrid) 14 hours ago
You educated me with facts, so the things I said aren't facts too? The 33 games without defeat isn't real then? If you only highlight the negative facts, I'm going to highlight the positive facts. That's quite fair right?
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 day ago
The only thing I'm glad about is the return of andres. And how well busquets played again
Mar123 (Barcelona) 22 hours ago
Well said.... But we cent deny that we have so much things to worry about...
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 day ago
They were saying on espn that this game will show that madrid has finally come out of barca's shadow. Maybe madrid can start showing it by not celebrating a draw
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Lol winning 1 Liga in the past 8 years is not even considered being in our shadow. They are not even near enough to be in out shadow
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Let them have their moment. History will remember this past decade as the era of Barça, just like the '50s were Real's.

Like I said before though, I think the era is almost at an end. Puyol has retired years ago now, Xavi, perhaps our most enigmatic player and the director of the team, is clearly missed too. Iniesta is the last of the old guard that lead the team to so much glory. Messi is obviously incredible, but he no longer is the unworldly force he was in 2012 and before. Once he, Piqué and Busi are gone, gone will be core of our success
MesQuUnClub (Barcelona) 1 day ago
I don't think we played badly, there were moments of brilliance, but we didn't bury our chances, Madrid has every right to celebrate, they denied us two points and were able to limit the damage. I was actually expecting a bad game from our side, which we didn't have, too bad we didn't get the full three points, but stuff like that happened and it is still a long season, we can still catch up
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 22 hours ago
La Masia has suffered because of our stars. It happens to every club. La Masia produced so much talent in such little time that it became impossible for any budding talent to replace them. We have Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets - each one is amongst the greatest players in the history of the sport. Unless we have another messi, the younger players cannot get a look. Even a player as good as Thiago couldn't get into the first team.

Carles Alena is being called the next Iniesta and Sergi Samper is supposed to be the next Busquets. We also have some good talent in Barca be though I'm not sure they can be on the first team anytime soon.

The current management has changed the system throughout the club. Its like those get rich quick schemes. They're buying players for Barca be as well. Once Messi is gone, we are going to struggle for sure. The current team can stay competitive for another 2 years but they'll need big replacements pretty soon
That Alena kid is good. I hope he gets more minutes with the first team!
Andres201 (Barcelona) 1 day ago
How many last minute goals has Ramos scored now?    
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 1 day ago
If you don't finish your chances. You will end up on the wrong side. Barca and City should have buried todays games
Umairrockx (Barcelona) 1 day ago
I'll blame everything on neymar and go to sleep
I have to say the fact all of our old boys are time and again the only ones making the difference, especially in big games, is very worrying.

I don't see our future bright at all
4ever (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Am done with playing roberto at rb, we are wasting him there
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 1 day ago
We are way too reliant on Iniesta to provide magic. This team is done once he retires
Mar123 (Barcelona) 1 day ago
This stupid Adrda plays without brain.... Why doing f*****g fouls in dangerous areas.... Bullshit signings...
Lucho said after the game he had instructed the team not to foul anybody especially if their back is to the goal. Madrid had nothing going for them and arda did exactly what was asked of them not to do
Hari6988 (Barcelona) Yesterday
Why on earth did he bring in Arda instead of Umtiti?! Umtiti trained with the team, so he should be at least ready to play last 10 minutes. Besides, everyone knew the only way Madrid could score was by set pieces. And Umtiti's height would have helped there as well.

Just flat out tactical mistakes that's costing us time and time again this season. It's not the players' fault at all. Masch, Alba and pique gave nothing away all game
Princeofla (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Madrid simply wanted this game more than us. We kept giving away stupid fouls at the end. It was all being set up for Ramos
S2killinit (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
We could say the same thing
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 1 day ago
First half was 50/50 second half completely dominated the game. Madrid looked like lost puppies. Lots of positives to take from this game.

Oh and I guess Zidane's luck is still on.

Let me edit this for the idiots who don't get it. I don't mean every win Madrid gets is luck. But they have been very lucky with a lot of their results
Lol That's the thing with Zidane. Look at what this team actually creates apart from crosses. He is making them play very compact through the middle but there's not much in terms of creativity.

Iniesta is back and we clearly looked dominant after he came on
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 1 day ago
I don't think you can attribute so much success to luck at this point. But hey, it works!

I thought the first half madrid should have been leading, Iniesta changed the game
Zidane seduced and married luck, so it won't go anywhere I fear, lol. Madrid did nothing when they need to attack apart from crosses, it was our mistakes let them to score goal, so much saying how poor this zidane is tactically.

Positive : iniesta and busi having best game of season.
Negative : neymar, rakitic and Gomez pairing, Gomez can play rakitic position, but pairing both would stop any creativity from midfield. Masch as well, he is costing games this season
Princeofla (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Well the thing is his got players that can get at the back of those crosses. Whatever works, works.
We shouldn't be giving away stupid free kicks in dangerous areas
There's no "right way" of playing, get off your high horse. Like prince said, if it works it works!
Hikmat: Yes you can. Heard of Roberto Di Matteo?

Zidane is a good man manager and being a club legend I'm sure has a positive effect on players. Madrid was playing at about the same level before Zidane was appointed. Madrid is loaded well enough to get results against smaller sides and he has got favorable draws last season
^hikmat, all am saying zidane has no brain tactically, I knew many madridistas who is agreeing with me. Why are you so hurt, lol, I didn't say Madrid played poorly, infact it was Madrid players determination that got result for you
Madrid was definitely not playing like this with Benitez. We have the players, sure, but manager makes a huge difference. By that logic it's not Enrique's fault for the string of bad performances.

We aren't playing like di matteos side btw, it's counterattack and aerial threat
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 1 day ago
It's more to do with us making mistakes than them getting lucky. Why would you take off both rakitic and Gomes for Arda and Denis? That leaves us too short to defend set pieces. Gomes looked tired and that's probably why Lucho brought on Arda. So, can't really blame Lucho either
Check the stats for Benitez. Zidane had one extra win and couple of more goals in same number of games. That too after Benitez wasn't allowed to play Casemiro.

Enrique solved big problems in the team in terms of strategy. And he bought rakitic who changed the way we play
Zizou5 (Real Madrid) Yesterday
Putting Zidane and Benitez on the same level is straight out nonsense. Just be honest, a draw was the most fair result. You had those two chances to bury the game yes, but we were better in the first half and Cristiano missed a big chance in the second half before the equalizer
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) Yesterday
^ Nonsense because you think so?

Madrid were 4 points behind Barca when Benitez was fired. Madrid finished 1 point behind Barca. In March Madrid were 12 points behind Barca. All of that had to do with Barca's dip in form. If Barca had a dip in form at the time of the first Clasico, Benitez (with his stats) would have done almost as well as Zidane.

Zidane is a good man manager and that's about it. Benitez was slaughtered for the exact same things that Zidane wasn't. Zidane plays a safe game which is alright and it works. When Benitez tried to use Casemiro, he was called too defensive and boring. Imagine if Benitez had lost to Wolfsburg. The way you guys played a struggling City team - what was so different than Madrid under Benitez? Even the UCL final was dominated by Atletico.

Zidane got a favorable draw in UCL and ended up winning it so you guys forgot what was going on and now all facts and stats are apparently "nonsense"
Zizou5 (Real Madrid) 21 hours ago
Zidane would never lose a Clasico with 0-4. He also was the first Real Madrid manager to win his first Clasico, this at Camp Nou. We weren't getting dominated by Atletico in the UCL final. Yes they dominated possesion, but that isn't the same thing. We had the better chances and dominated in extra time. Btw Benitez wouldn't have managed to go to the Calderon and win 0-3, no manager but Zidane could achieve that. Please just show some respect...
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 16 hours ago
^ Opinions vs facts.    Good debate!
Fact is Zidane's team is unbeaten for 33 games in a row including two Clasico's at the Camp Nou
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 14 hours ago
^ Yeah. Zidane's team. Zidane won UCL. Di Matteo also won the ucl. All facts!
God f*****g damn it!
Neymar lost this game for us. This should have finished 3-1

Kick4Life - changing lives through football