Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barcelona Chat
AMClub (Barcelona) 12 hours ago
Humble Munir. Can't deny I miss him
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 15 hours ago
Two things.

Hated how many times Neymar lost possession. Andre Gomes and Sergi Busquets should not start in mid field both were very slow in tracking back
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 hours ago
Currently not that satisfied with Gomes yet. Hopefully he can prove me wrong soon...
Malik (Barcelona) 17 hours ago
Lucky win, but I am happy that we won against team that was acting like c***s for no reason and who's fan seems to be blaming us for their shity administration
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 17 hours ago
They hate us now because we bought 2 players from them
Malik (Barcelona) 16 hours ago
^ we have bought lots of players from them but that's not our fault that they're s**t.

You know you deserve hate when a guy like Messi curse's you
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 17 hours ago
Iniesta has a ligament tear which means he won't be back for at least 2 months
SIMPLYGODS 17 hours ago
Boo.... These injuries are killing us.... Let's hope the rest of the team stays fit
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 14 hours ago
Correction. Make that 3-4 months
Tomikato 11 hours ago
That is terrible
Maaza (Barcelona) 10 hours ago
The club says it's 6-8 weeks    Https://www.Fcbarcelona.Com/football/first-team/news/2016-2017/knee-injury-for-andres-iniesta
SIMPLYGODS 9 hours ago
God can't they bust say months? It's like how old is your kid.... 21 weeks.... I like small numbers. So it's 1 1/2-2 months he'll be out
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 18 hours ago
I'm curious about the whole scheduling of la liga games. We played on Wednesday and we played again on Saturday. Atletico played on Wednesday and they're playing tomorrow.

Real madrid played on Tuesday and they're playing tomorrow and they're playing on Wednesday next.

Why is our schedule so tight?
SIMPLYGODS 17 hours ago
Because we like it tight
Maaza (Barcelona) 18 hours ago
Valencia played like sh*t against us in both matches last season but got 4 points. Today they were excellent but lost. Football is a crazy sport
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 18 hours ago
I think we needed an ugly victory like this. It will just bring the group that much closer not to mention we got 3 points in a tough away ground
Unless our defence improves dramatically we're not winning la liga this year. We press half heartedly and then leave large gaps at the back
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 17 hours ago
There were so many miscommunication from Masche and Umtiti it was crazy. I think it's safe to say it either has to be Pique-Masche or Pique-Umtiti
I think Andre Gomes hasn't yet figured out how to play defence. For the first goal, busquets went in to cover the lateral pass and Digne went in to stop the run. Parejo got the line pass and the midfield was wide open.

Andre Gomes should have rushed in to cover the one guy standing alone. Instead he just jogged back watching Munir all the way. Defensive press works when midfielders drop deep to cover the exposed high line. Gomes isn't doing that well
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 17 hours ago
I agree, still has yet to learn alot. Oh and watch their second goal. Look at the space between Masche and Umtiti. That's where Nani puts the ball and they score.

Not sure why Mascherano was that high up when we already had to players covering Nani. Very disorganized
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 17 hours ago
Rakitic should have started today in place of Gomes (even though he would have been called on after iniesta's injury). Granada at home would have been a perfect game for Gomes and Denis to start
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 18 hours ago
The best player ever vs the best keeper ever (penalty wise)
One million heart attacks for me but 3 points for Barca, F*CK yeaaaahhh!
SIMPLYGODS 18 hours ago
Lucky game for us.... We got lucky we didn't have a pk called against us. Valencia played their heart out and where the better team. Our defence is a mess. Our finishing needs to be way better if we plan on winning anything this season...
Totally unnecessary stuff with the crowd
Andres201 (Barcelona) 18 hours ago
Clenched so hard there for that penalty
Princeofla (Barcelona) 18 hours ago
Can't watch
Our defence is garbage. Andre Gomes should have covered Munir
Andres201 (Barcelona) 18 hours ago
And Nani...
Digne gets raped by Cancelo all the time
SIMPLYGODS 18 hours ago
What did I say? Damn finishing gonna' bite us in the ass...
SIMPLYGODS 18 hours ago
We deserve to lose with our s**t finishing...
Malik (Barcelona) 18 hours ago
LOL Munir scored against us and with superb finish :/

Kick4Life - changing lives through football