Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barca - Legends
Shuds (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Romario - [1993 - 1994]  
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Wow and I thought Messi was the king of the chip shot. What a great finisher and so strong on the ball
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Wow amazing shots and chips! He seems really fast as well! Great control of the ball when its in the air
Ltm017 4 years ago
Hahaha goalkeeprs have the worst job!.... In football world besides the refs    Some can make them look so bad...
Alexsabillon6 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Visca Romario and Visca Barça!
RajaSuper (PSV) 3 years ago
And that's why I have him as profile picture! He is a legend!
Michael Laudrup

Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
It would appear that Barca has always loved the sweet ball control aspect of the game.... !

Gotta' add Dinho and Henry at some point...
Maybe you might agree maybe not but for me the through ball is the most beautiful part of football when pulled of properly it can actually be more spectacular than even the best goal. Laudrup was a master passer dare I say even better than Xavi? Or at least on par hard to say since this was condensed into a highlight reel. He also has an uncanny resemblence to Iniesta when he was shown dribbling in the close up's the same close control that Andres posseses. Special indeed.
Laudrup on Iniesta [2 Days before the Mallorca game, 1st October 2010]

"Iniesta Is a player who started slowly, but now he is a great player. He plays the ball very well and is a very intelligent footballer. Not very fast but always plays with time, knows exactly when to make the dribble, know which side to attack the defence and is versatile. Also seems like a humble guy despite what he has won and that also reminds me of his resemblance to me (laughs). "
Very sweet.... Thank god for Barca fans.... You guys are the best fans in the world.... Really. I come here to get the latest and the best and I also know you will dig for some gems.... Like these.... Thank you for doing the work and it is appreciated!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho.The man that raised the bar for Barca,the man that made footy look so easy,the man who got standing ovation from the Madridstas themselves,the man who had the best smile ever.

Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That Just reminded me of what an amazing player Ronaldinho was
Mejay (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I loved the song.... But I am grateful I loved Ronaldinho more. Even he is making fouls, mistakes, misses, and specially goals.... His smile is priceless.... Even when he is in Milan, still.... I love the guy. One of the legend of football(the unique one)
BlingBling (Barcelona) 3 years ago
People say ronaldinho is worse than ronaldo, ronaldinhos skills say keep talking  
Ok nice picks so far all legends for sure. Let me add the sole reason I became a Barca fan. RIVALDO! cool, calm, calculating, effortless are some of the words I would use to describe his playing style. Strength, speed, ball control, free kicks,man he had it all. When you watch this video pay special attention to the goal he scores at 2:48 spectacular cannot even begin to describe it. Ladies and gentlemen I give you.... Rivaldo Vítor Borba Ferreira!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivaldo

Damn I love this game
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The title of the clip is very poorly chosen. Should be Rivaldo: The Barça Legend
Yeah kind of ironic
Ltm017 4 years ago
Hahaha that is very Ironic.... Aahhh Shel how great is his connection to say.... A certain person name with a M and ending with a A

TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Can we mention Rivaldo without his strike partner?

Messiesta (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow, didn't know Rivaldo played with Pep and he was captain to
Yeah.... Dream team?
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Maybe not a legend for Barca, but certainly a legend who played for Barca

Chaconche it had to be you who posted Maradona or it really would not feel right. Thanks for the video presentation and for sure he is one of the Barca greats! the only problem I have is with the shorts they wore back in the day but I guess the women were digging the look. That was a hella dirty tackle that could have ended his career. How the hell did the news cameras get in the operating room? I s that part of the video from a documentary? Love the last scene!
I am not sure what this Video is from but I found it to be the longest of him at Barca. This page is simply amazing! Every single video here is phenomenal! Great work Shuds

You gotta' love the way that he makes defenders fall flat on their asses!
Ltm017 4 years ago
I'm sure the women loved it Shel and I'm sure Maradona loved showing.... Lol

My goodness he spent the majority of his career running past players

Could you imagine all of Barca's legends playing on Barca at the same time....

That Lauren Hill song came into my head.... "If I ruled the world.... "

"If Barca ruled the world"
If Chaconche posts his demi-God, I shall post mine

Keep an eye on what made him so good: he breathes football, had a ball with him almost always and that resulted in one of the best players ever. His amazing acceleration, pace, agility, fantastic skill and most of all intelligence and vista are breathtaking. Very much like Messi now is.

Imho, Cruijff is the only person who can claim to be a real hero for Barcelona. No one else, and I really mean no one, has done as much for the club as a player and achieved as much as a coach. Pep has always admired him and now implements the system he first used for Barça with huge success. On top of that, Cruijff is my personal hero when it comes to football philosophy: his great number of clever and often funny quotes is legendary on its own
What a beautiful footballer @2:56 I let out a little yelp at the artistry and @4;00 I let out a large yelp at that amazing run down the pitch. Johan is Barca royalty!
My favorite HAS to be that PK!  Clearly one of the players with the most vision to ever have existed. Great video post my friend
Has to be the best PK ever. BTW are you allowed to to take an indirect PK now?
I think you are, as long as you stick to the PK rules: don't fully interrupt your run and always hit the ball forward, not backwards. Cruijff's PK was a pass to the side, but it went forward at least a bit, so I think a repeat of that is definitely possible
Ltm017 4 years ago
Def one of the best ever.... Anything like this is few and far between. Hahaha that PK you are right guys poor keeper didn't know whether to stand or move.

He had it all so all anyone can do it sit back and be amazed.

Although Ronaldo was with Barca for only one season, he scored a record number of goals and was nothing short of a genius.

Ronaldo - All Goals for Barca [Part 1]

Ronaldo - All Goals for Barca [Part 2]

Ronaldo should surely be remembered as one of the best ever at Barca
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
OK let's go no comments since October are you guys serious? Wake up comment! Barca legends!
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hristo Stoichkov!    

Ronald Koeman    
Deco    
Never too early for this man....
What a great man he is....

Samuel Eto'o

Michna (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Who do you think is better eto or david villa
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Eto'o without a doubt on a club level. Villa tends to do better in the international level for some odd reason

Kick4Life - changing lives through football