Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barca Joke Of The Day = Presented To You By Laugh For Once...
Ltm017 1 year ago
Here we go again: Nice Try! 25 Attempts to get away with it.

Link: www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/nice-try-25-atte...
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
   Teaching the wife a lesson on guns haha
Ltm017 1 year ago
At first I was like no way is this for real look at her facial expression then her reaction to the fireworks was just hilarious. She couldn't move fast enough haha
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
Haha I know I giggled haha priceless
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
   Not sure if this is fake or not....You decide
Ltm017 1 year ago
I laughed and laughed and then stopped like I wasn't. It better be fake or else that is just horrible!
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
I think its fake it looks staged
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Definitely fake. The body would have been next to the car, not underneath it
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Alf knows the physics of vehicular pedestrian collisions through experience
Actually, yes, I do. One of my best friends in high school was run over by a car...
Ltm017 1 year ago
Thanks a lot SG for making this particular one so grim
Ltm017 1 year ago
This is hilarious! Pranks can be so entertaining!

TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
They startled the witch
^makes me want to play l4d2!

Good thing they didn't do this prank to my mom. She punches when she is scared. Poor little girl would have been knocked out!
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
Haha that's great haha thanks for sharing LTM
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
Hahahahha had me rolling on the ground

Who else reads the hell out of Tongue and Cheeks? Anybody?
Barcafanforever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Good one SG good one,
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
Gotta' love me some Bud Light commercials haha hate the beer love the commercials haha

Please enjoy and please try doing your best american accent haha
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
   When in doubt eat Doritos :P haha
The first two were kind of cheesy (no pun intended). But the last one.... Omg that is hilarious!
Ltm017 1 year ago
E*Trade Baby LOL

Extended....

SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
Haha I love these so much haha make me laugh every time! I really have enjoyed the more recent Doritos commercials and Snickers commercials that have come out haha and Lala thanks for keeping this wonderful joke forum alive! We need it more than ever haha
Malik (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hitler after our clasico win ;P

Ltm017 1 year ago
I'm sure most of us have seen some of these before but they are still funny. Thought I would add for those who haven't seen it or those who would like to see it again.

Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The reaction from the reporter after Adebayor's interview was funny but a bit racist though; that's just how some Africans speak English; it's a bit like Jamaican
[account-removed] 1 year ago
At 1. 17: For a moment I feared for the little boy, I thought mourinho would put the finger into into his eye...
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago

Please watch and enjoy;) haha laugh your head off :D
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
That is so.... Simplygods. Lol, I subscribed, even though I thought this was one of their lesser episodes
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
Haha I enjoy it so much! Haha they're making a video! I'm so mad I didn't pay money to get crap and also be able to watch it boo haha
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago

Haven't gotten around to posting on here but heres a good one :P I would hate to have turrets but its funny when others have it even though its serious we can laugh every once in a while right? Or does that just make me an ass hole? :S haha enjoy ;)
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago

Well fun ways to prank friends cars;) haha enjoy guys and follow this guy on youtube if you want he has some creative awesome ideas! Haha
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
Fun Theory =P    

Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Now that's ingenius!
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
I thought soo too haha go look up more stuff by them they have a bunch of different things they do! Go to you tube and type in fun theory

Kick4Life - changing lives through football