Forums / Barcelona
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barca Joke Of The Day = Presented To You By Laugh For Once...
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 months ago
Kingleo (Barcelona) 6 months ago
Ltm017 6 months ago
Hahahaha.... That was funny but then the people just laughed it off
Real life version for Randy Watson (from Coming to America) hahaha

Ltm017 6 months ago
That was awful! You can't call that singing. That is the sound of someone in pain. LOL
Ltm017 6 months ago
The Ostrich.........I thought this Doritos commercial was great. It was in a contest of 5 and I though it was the funniest. It was the only one that made me laugh actually.

Ltm017 7 months ago
A couple pics I thought I would share

TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 7 months ago
Ltm017 7 months ago
What really made me laugh was all the things going on in the background and around him. Haha
Yeah it ties up all of Chelsea's side stories pretty well. The door with all the names is pretty great. That is all I'll say since I don't want to ruin it
Ltm017 7 months ago
Reality or Ultra Reality    
Haha oh goodness that was awesome. Really liked how they timed the lights perfectly with the rest of it
Tanmay 7 months ago
Hahaha classic!
Kingleo (Barcelona) 7 months ago
The afroman is too much loool    
Ltm017 7 months ago
Hahahahaha That is hilarious!
It is obvious that he does this with some sort of platform but the water doesn't look to be affected by it being there. Well done surely
Ltm017 7 months ago
Another Prank LOL    
Jeroen (Barcelona) 7 months ago
Call me a buzzkill Ltm, but I think that prank is dangerous. If people in a panic flight reaction run across that busy street, a bus, car or truck might well run them over. And if you're like some people, you don't run away but fight, you might kick or punch that little dude and consequences for him could be severe.

But especially frightened people running away in panic are unpredictable, and they could really easily run under a bus. Jeroen does not approve :X
ManOfSteel1999 (Barcelona) 7 months ago
This is ludwig, and I approve of this prank!
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 7 months ago
I'm torn on this one. I find it hilarious but I have to agree with Jeroen-those people could have easily run into the street and been run over
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Haha omg this is hilarious.

An Italian comedian goes around the PSG training ground asking various people to sign "pictures" of the players. Hilarity ensues

7anzalla (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Haha Beckham's look is priceless
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
Haha this is so great died laughing haha
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago

Xavi: "So we've been crap for 4 games straight now. Should we start playing normally again from now on or do you think the world still expects too much from us?"
Messi: "Let's start again when we face Milan. I think we've taken enough pity on Madrid now too for 'the translator' to not lose face too much this season."
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol for a second, it looked like he was teaching the deer the CR free kick pose
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
Absolutely beautiful haha ;P
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
   45 minutes of pure crazy hahaha
SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago

Just in time for Christmas :P haha Have a Merry Christmas and any other Holiday that you practice!
Ltm017 1 year ago
Yes men this is how you look lol

SIMPLYGODS 1 year ago
Hahah haha made me laugh
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
SG he looks so much like you!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football