Forums / Azerbaijan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Azerbaijan, Sep 11
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Another great match from my country Portugal. Looking forward to seeing more from them these qualifiers. Ronaldo is not selfish, he created many chances and many goals from Portugal
Olefutebol (FC Tokyo) 2 years ago
True, a good performance by the team and Ronaldo's ability to create chances for others is often overlooked/ignored
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Can you sense ronaldos unhappiness?
NeymarJr (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bruno Laves has maaaad hops
YAziR (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Postiga is garbage, where is quarisma  
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
In the reserves of besiktas. When he get action for the first team then he might be able to play for the national team
Nanfrito (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Its Quaresma, but I agree, Postiga should probably just retire from professional soccer. He's absolute s**t. Not sure why the Portuguese coach prefers to play him every time
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Well there he dose not have much choice does he? Almeida is even worse and Nelson is not experienced enough to be starting thought now that he's getting more playing time at club level he will start stepping it up for Portugal. I think P. Be should keep him till at least the world cup q is done since he does score goals when we need them but allow the younger players like Nelson and Eder more playing time that in 2 years we will have two great younger experienced strikers
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Although a poor opponent Portugal did well. Lots of chances and Ronaldo being a team player is a good thing!
Pelike1988 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Viva Portugal!
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Azerbaijandid their best though
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Good performance, and thank God we scored! It could have easily ended in a 6 or 7 goal margin but our finishing wasn't that good. It took us a lot of chances to open up the scoring. Next match is versus Russia, so we need to be more accurate. Still, good win! Portugal!
Portugal hit the post 6 times. This game should of ended by a huge margin like a 10-0 great team game can wait to see the russia portugal game in a few weeks. Keep it up portugal
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
A lot better then last match but next time Paulo Bento has the team together they might want to work on their fishing. I love seeing Varela playing for Portugal he just seems to play so much better for his country then at club level and he bring a lot of pace to the team. I would love to see Pizzi play and maybe Nelson and Eder get some more game time even thought Postiga seems to be playing well, just so we can add some more youth to the squad and have the get some more experience
I would like porto to buy pizzi he's a freakin monster
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Bruno Alves is pure class
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Portugal is good. Azerbaijan is growing. I like their progress
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Those crossbars had quite the game! They saved like 5 shots!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football