Forums / Azerbaijan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Belgium V Azerbaijan, Mar 29
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good game
Maximumvdb (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
We are going to be an underdog to be reckoned with. Mark my words
Oeboe (Vitesse) 3 years ago
I hope so. I really like the rivalry between my country(dutch) and belgium. Lets hope they can qualify for the ec2012
Ponch (Standard de Liège) 3 years ago
Yop, let's hope so (it's pretty much done for you
Guleybaz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Azeri were lucky not to concede more than 4 goals. Their goalie should be playing for top european club, otherwise he's gettin wasted
Joost7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Heel goed gespeeld van Belgie! Super mooi doelpunt van Chadli!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Another quality win. It's been over a decade since we played this well - now let's continue our good form against Turkey in June and grab that second spot!
MrNobody (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great game by the belgians without Fellaini, vermaelen, kompany, ...
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
There's so much talent in that team, soon enough these Belgian youngsters will rock the European football stage
Lievregris (RSC Anderlecht) 3 years ago
Good game for T. Simmons en S. Defour! They really played very well yesterday. It's great to witness such great atmosphere in King Baudouin Stadium, its been some years since it last happened
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Belgium is becoming an up-and-coming team in Europe and each performance seems to underline their potential.... They will be a team no one wants to play against in the group stages at the Euros
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
Of course if they manage to qualify.... Turkey will be the biggest obstacle in front of them on the path to Poland-Ukraine and never underestimate us, who made it to the semi-final in 2008 no matter how miraculously
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I agree with the both of you: yes, we are doing better and better each game, and it's a bit unfortunate our surge from the limelight is only now.
Because it means we lost against Turkey in that away game with 3-2, which makes them the team we have to deal with in June. If we do not win that home game against the Turks, it'll be a very difficult job to qualify.

And with players on their way to becoming world stars like Nuri Sahin, Turkey is still an equal to our team - despite their bizarre loss against Azerbaijan
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 3 years ago
Couldve ended 10-1
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
True that
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
I don't know why footytube is boycotting Turkey (and Austria). It has been two days since the last whistle in Istanbul and the game video is yet to appear on this website (there are videos of lots of clubs currently on the main page that I have not heard of before). Maybe time has come for me to boycott this site
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Haha
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I am really impressed with mignolet (since the first moment he appeared for sunderland).

When vermaelen's back the defence would be an utter rock
SeppeWera (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Very proud of my country! Too bad we ended 4-4 against Austria!
And we should qualify. Kompany, Fellaini, Vermaelen, Mignolet, Harzard!

f**k Yeah!
ARod9 (Sevilla) 3 years ago
Don't forget defour lukaku witsel chadli and vertonghen!
ARod9 (Sevilla) 3 years ago
KEEP IT UP!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football