Forums / Azerbaijan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Azerbaijan V Belgium, Sep 2
Slynkin (Ajax) 2 years ago
Belgium Has some better players now, I think there's a good new draft for the future. Azerbeidsjan was very lucky in this one, Belgium deserved the win
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Belgium lossing points like this isn't really good for them and this makes it harder to catch up to turkey
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
I think the bad pitch conditions made the life difficult for the technically superb Belgian players but anyway I am glad they lost two points and now we are one point ahead of them and have a chance to make it four on Wednesday against Austria. Thank you, our Azeri brothers!
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol sapsal
NegativeSun (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
What a rubbish pitch! Very bad defending on the goal against Belgium they cannot afford to be that sloppy...
Djempi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I really thought we were going to get 9/9.... Another disappointment

But really.... Its a disgrace national teams have to play such fields :s I play amature football on a pitch that is 10 times better !
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The pitch may have looked more like a meadow, but that can't be an excuse. Not even the 30°c weather is an excuse. We were just shite, and with such a great squad we had to win with 2 or 3 goals difference, otherwise we're just not worthy to go to the European Championship.

Man, my friends and I were pissed yesterday, we played like a bunch of amateurs for 85 minutes and only started to get some tempo in the game in the final 5, when it was all too late.

Leekens is only good to punish players, he has absolutely no tactical plan it seems, let alone a back-up plan in case we have to go for the win
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Damn 179 million € squad (that is just 20 mio € less than holland!) and such fail. 2 games left. Do you still play Turkey? Or is the euro gone for you?
Vitalski 2 years ago
Belgium plays Kazachstan and Germany I think, so it's over.... Certainly because Turkey won their match yesterday  They HAD to win this
KeizerO (Twente) 2 years ago
Belgium really is the most underperforming team in Europe, looking at their line-up and results
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Belgium looks like they're gonna' be a real good test for the United States on tuesday
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm looking forward to the match but I hope they play on a better pitch
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That sucks man.... Belgium has such a very promising squad this time around. If you don't profit by beating the weaker teams, you are as good as f****d
Sissoko (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I like their names: Aliyev, mahmadev, Osmanov.... Why they add  "-ov" and "-ev" I don't understand
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 2 years ago
Sissoko (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Thank you, fella. But I like their names so it was not of disrespect
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
We should have won
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Gutted abouth this result, we should have won dammit
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Echt jammer!  Dit can een heel goed team worden!  Veel succes

Kick4Life - changing lives through football