Just 3 goals in 2 matches.... And they can't stop scoring
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
LOL^ so true
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Looooool
Mchong2 (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Great goal gabby!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Where is bent? NO SHOT ON GOAL AS A striker?
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
He's still enjoying the winner he scored against you guys last week
VillaFan27 (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Loved Young's goal celebration. Villa look like a completely different side all of a sudden, hopefully a sign of good things to come
Moe66 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
I never really notice Aston Villa but ever since Bent signed To Villa from Sunderland they've been wining. Even though I'm a Man City fan I still like Villa. GOOD LUCK villa!
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Like you said villa like.... 4 times
Horsefield (Manchester United) 3 years ago
City fan = Monkey with a keyboard
Mvtaylor (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Villa look like a totally different team now.

Guess that's the difference £30m makes! The safety of midtable beckons for them. As for Wigan.... Going down...
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Again we concede a couple of soft goals and lose the match. Unless we start banging them in, I can't see us staying up
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Some comments here from chaps with an IQ of none...
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Include urself in that category too mate.... ;p jking
Otisb (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Things are looking good. I must say that even I was suprised with the amount of money villa spent on one player! I'm glad they did. I've always liked Darren, and I think he will slot in very well at Villa. We will never replace Martin O'neil. What a shame
Yoh64fr (Bordeaux) 3 years ago
It looks like Houiller is slowly getting a hand on the team. It's a shame O'Neil never got the financial backing Houllier has, I still wan't figure why.

NotMoses (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Jeez when will people ever understand that O'Neill is a destroyer of clubs.

He left crap players like Beye and Sidwell on high wages and never played them, no surprise why the board eventually decided it wasn't worth backing O'Neill in the transfer market if he wasn't actually going to play the players he bought.

Sure the man gave us some success but long term it was probably best he was not backed in the last transfer window
Villa fans are retards, you got so cocky when you were challenging for the top 4 and were giving out when O'Neill didn't deliver. He left and you returned to the position he found you in, desperately fighting of relegation
NotMoses (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
I have no idea where you got the idea that we were cocky. I certainly didn't harbour any delusions of competing at Utd's level.

Anyway bottom line, O'Neill's success was not sustainable the way he was running the club. It was the right decision to force him out imo
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Yes good villa
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Houllier must be happy: Bent didn't play that well, but Aston Villa won. Let´s see if this winning form continues
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yo the guy down there who said that bent did not have one shot on goals is probably watching this game with his feet or left ears.... A bit silly comment I might say.... Or you watch an entirely diffrent match?
MrRight (Notts County) 3 years ago
England has never had Bad Cole. But this Cole is incredibly talented. He should to a club where he could get help to express himself, like Arsenal or Totenham,
Well played villa. I still wouldn't start celebrating yet though. You beat Man City while on a high from the bent transfer and Wigan are one of the worse teams in the league this year, part of theLink: WWW relegation club
Statric (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Didn't anyone notice? What a curl from ashley young's corner

Kick4Life - changing lives through football